Your MK confessions

Ok, get ready for a list ma boys, girls, cross-genders, no-genders, and computer-savvy cats.

-I hate how because of mk9 everyone jumped on the Noob Saibot bandwagon. He has been my favorite since MKT.
-Ermac is my favorite in MK9
-I hate MK4. Everything about it, I hate. The ridiculous new look they gave reptile made me rage as a young boy.
-I still play MK vs DC every now and then.
-I still know the cheat for smoke in MK3 on the SNES
-I LOVE Cyber-smoke. I hate human smoke. Smoke is a robot. From now on, when I say smoke, I'm talking about his robot version.
-I love Cyrax and Sektor.
-I hate MK1 and MK2. My favorite is Trilogy.
-Human reptile is my favorite. I will not play the lizard version ever.
-I prefer Mokap over Freddy Krueger.
-I like playing as Meat, Drahmin, and Movado.
-You will hardly catch me playing as a female in MK.
-All my friends and me hate Jax.. and alot of my friends are black. He just seems like a douche.
-Kung lao bores the hell out of me.
-I spam sometimes

Ok, get ready for a list ma boys, girls, cross-genders, no-genders, and computer-savvy cats.

-I hate how because of mk9 everyone jumped on the Noob Saibot bandwagon. He has been my favorite since MKT.
-I hate MK4. Everything about it, I hate. The ridiculous new look they gave reptile made me rage as a young boy.
-I LOVE Cyber-smoke. I hate human smoke. Smoke is a robot. From now on, when I say smoke, I'm talking about his robot version.
-All my friends and me hate Jax.. and alot of my friends are black. He just seems like a douche.
-I spam sometimes

I've liked Noob Saibot since Deception when they fleshed out his story also because he was paired with Smoke.

My confession, If I am under the influence (high, drunk) I usually challenge beginners in MK9 for fear of getting my ass whooped. Also I sucked at every other MK besides MK9

- I like Kobra and Mavado.
- I want to get sandwiched by Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot. =/
- MK9 Stryker is sexy.
- I still know the code for UMK3 for Sega.
- I still have my UMK3 game and Sega console.
- I'm too lazy to practice Sheeva, though I think she is kinda cool.
- I never returned to my friend his copy of MK4. It's hidden away in my room actually.
- I've never played MKvsDCU, though I am planning on getting it someday.

- Noob saibot was my fav character until MK9, i hate his moveset with a passion and his costumes look stupid (noob isn't noob without his falling backwards teleport)

- I have raged-quit a few times only because i got frustrated with myself messing up on inputs (like jumping instead of doing an enhanced move) I'm a stick player but i cannot play MK on anything but a d-pad

- I hate when people say jade is white

-I spam sometimes

I joined back in September just to support Noob, who was my first fighting game character, only to get laughed at by people claiming the inclusion of the Original SZ

Who's laughing now?
Eh?

I joined back in September just to support Noob, who was my first fighting game character, only to get laughed at by people claiming the inclusion of the Original SZ

Who's laughing now?
Eh?

Lol I was hoping and praying he got in MK9 when MK was announced. Then I saw the reveal trailer of him and I was like, HOLY SHIT!! Now I fight him online with everyone spamming shadow toss. *Sigh*

I think I have more to say lol

-before mk9...mkd was my fav out of the series.
-i liked movado a lot...he was my main in mka
-i don't remember any codes for mk1-mkt.
- the 1st time I saw the supreme demonstration in mkt..I had nightmares. of course I was young back then.
-ive never beat any version of mk3(mk3, umk3,mkt)
-i was actually happt about the inclusion of kratos.
-im still getting freddy.
-i only play with two characters in mk9..johnny and kitana. I dabble with a few here and there and there's still about of dozen fighters in that game I haven't picked yet. and I got it the day it came out lol.
-when mka came out...I was 16 so I couldn't buy it. I waited outside gamestop and asked random ppl to buy it for me if I gave them the money. someone actually did.
-i woke up at 8am jus to get mk9 and play it as soon as possible the day it came out.

-i don't remember any codes for mk1-mkt.

I don't remember any of the fatality inputs for mk2 on up, but when I played mk1 not too long ago for giggles I was ripping spines and toasty'ing like a mofo.

I always dreamed that my elementary school would have a Mortal Kombat tourney. I had my mom scan a magazine with MKII inputs so I could take it to the arcade with me. I saved up in a piggy bank to buy mk3 before it was released. I used to stay up late at night just so I could watch the mk3 commercial. I saw the film 3 times in the theater. I brought my Mortal Kombat soundtrack (on cassette!) to my first dance. How could you not dance to this?

I also didn't like Jade and Tanya before because they had dark skin. Now I love portraying them. Especially Jade!!!
I also got attracted to Johnny Cage the first time I saw him (MKT).

i am going to be completely honest i hate every mk character except kano and baraka.

lol ok just kidding
real:
-if kratos wasn't in mk9 i would have got Mvc3 instead
-the ninjas are getting boring
-if i had to pick a character to save for mk10 guest or not it would be kratos.
-reiko should have been in over smoke so they could have made both human and cyber.
-i am a big fan boy of god of war and proud of it.
-i would love it if Nrs sidelined mk10 for a god of war fighting game it would be awesome and get mk fans a little more excited for mk10.

yes it's nothing i keep a secret if u can't tell but most the stuff i post pretain to kratos or ken masters.

Last edited:
i would play twcie as much if there was a cpu vs cpu option...lame huh...i would actually play them against each other(bracket style) tournament to see who actually played the best

actually i did that with sf4...cammy always wins btw

Please use the "edit post" button next time. Thanks.
-DCR, TRMK Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
ok... I think that out of all the MK9 cast, Mileena is the hottest. HANDS DOWN.
Also when I was 7 or 8, I took a karate class once and thought i was part of Test Your Might mode. I even did the entire motion like someone was controlling me with the button mashing

I always dreamed that my elementary school would have a Mortal Kombat tourney. I had my mom scan a magazine with MKII inputs so I could take it to the arcade with me. I saved up in a piggy bank to buy mk3 before it was released. I used to stay up late at night just so I could watch the mk3 commercial. I saw the film 3 times in the theater. I brought my Mortal Kombat soundtrack (on cassette!) to my first dance. How could you not dance to this?

Well did you play it at the beginning? Because that would've been a perfect intro at your dance for, *sunglasses* Things to Come :-D

I hate MK3 too. It was too wacky so it seemed like a joke to me. All it took was Jax's fatality where he grew giant and stepped on you. I could never take the game seriously.

- I hate when people say jade is white

Jade has magical color changing skin powers. In some MK9 renders she looks white yet look at her in Mk2