MKHS: First Semster

Mileena conflict resolved! The only thing i was worried about 8)

JK

Having rain in the story is cool. Just waiting on... sisters forever.. <_<

I loved all of it, that was worth the brief dry spell. However, I'm not sure if this person is already a character or not, but where is Cyrax?

I loved all of it, that was worth the brief dry spell. However, I'm not sure if this person is already a character or not, but where is Cyrax?

Cyrax is there. I wanted to write a bit on the soccer team (Since he's on it) but like I said, was too tired to write it.

Cyrax is there. I wanted to write a bit on the soccer team (Since he's on it) but like I said, was too tired to write it.

Oh, I was just wondering. To put out that much at that hour is pretty good, so no complaints from me, keep up the good work

sorry for responding so late >.< I started reading in the morning and I was busy the entire day and it was only now that I finished the story... anyways GREAT JOB :)

Saturda aka the only day im writing​

It was a tense week it was. And now it is the weekend it is. It began on 8 in the morning in Noob's other teleporter, the CRAPPER where he emits the blackest most foulest of his powers HIS POOP.

Noob:*sitting in the toilet thinks to himself "I feel like everyone hates me. I blame that rust exercise, or whatever it was. Maybe I should hang out later today with the guys." then he cleaned up and left the bathroom into the leaving room, where he sought for the phone. *

Smoke: hey man who you callin? [spe done on purpose for means of pronunciation]

Noob: Scorpion.

Smoke: :???:

Noob:*while dialing on the phone* I'm going to ask him if he wants to hang out.

Smoke: :???: good luck with that. I thought he will say yes to you Noob

Noob: Oh yeah? Well **** you two

Scorpion: hello?...

Noob: oh ship! * hangs up*

Smoke lols

Noob: you troll. If you do that again I swear I will get my troll hammer

Smoke: lol troll hammer

Noob dials Scorpion's number again

Noob: yeah hi. Noob here.

scorpion: Noob?

Noob : yeah me Noob Saibot. We've been pals for years. All our lives as a matter of fact.

Scorpion: uh-huh

Noob: so anyways... what are you doing later on?

Scorpion:...nothing

Noob: wanna hang out?

Scorpion: slllllt....*looks at his homework* okay.

Noob:*shrieks* mu-hargh-hu cool

Scorpion: meet me @3-ish

Noob: k *hangs up*

Smoke: eeek

Noob: -_-

Smoke: haha... can I come with?

Noob: I don't see why not

Smoke: can I invite Johnny while we're at it?

Noob: yeah

Smoke: this might actually turn out to be a great day!

Last edited:
That was all of Saturday? Short AND confusing.

Saturda aka the only day im writing​

It was a tense week it was. And now it is the weekend it is. It began on 8 in the morning in Noob's other teleporter, the CRAPPER where he emits the blackest most foulest of his powers HIS POOP.

Noob:*sitting in the toilet thinks to himself "I feel like everyone hates me. I blame that rust exercise, or whatever it was. Maybe I should hang out later today with the guys." then he cleaned up and left the bathroom into the leaving room, where he sought for the phone. *

Smoke: hey man who you callin?

Noob: Scorpion.

Smoke: :???:

Noob:*while dialing on the phone* I'm going to ask him if he wants to hang out.

Smoke: :???: good luck with that. I thought he will say yes to you Noob

Noob: Oh yeah? Well **** you two

Noob: oh ship! * hangs up*

Smoke lols

Noob: you troll. If you do that again I swear I will get my troll hammer

Smoke: lol troll hammer

Noob dials Scorpion's number again

Noob: yeah hi. Noob here.

scorpion: Noob?

Noob : yeah me Noob Saibot. We've been pals for years. All our lives asa matter of fact.

Scorpion: uh-hu

Noob: so anyways... what are you doing later on?

Scorpion:...nothing

Noob: wanna hang out?

Scorpion: slllllt....*looksat his homework* okay.

Noob:*shrieks* mu-hargh-hu cool

Scorpion: meet me @3-ish

Noob: k *hangs up*

Smoke: eeek

Noob: -_-

Smoke: haha... can I come with?

Noob: I don't see why not

Smoke: can I invite Johnny while we're at it?

Noob: yeah

Smoke: this might actually turn out to be a great day!

No its not but the spelling kinda throws me off. Well thats just my opinion. You still working on this Hav?

Saturday​

It is now 2:41 p.m. In this scene Noob, Smoke and Johnny Cage meet up outside Scorpion's dorm

Noob: okay be cool guys. This is the first time I'm hanging out with Scorpion after the chameleon mix-up.

Johnny Cage: you must be talking to Smoke cause cool is all I know. *puts on sunglasses* :cool:

Smoke rings the bell and the crowd looks solemnly to the ground.

The door behind opens and reveals a small glimpse of Scorpion.

Scorpion: hey guys

Noob: hey what's up Scorpion?

Scorpion: hey Noob. Yeah I invited Reptile to come with us. I hope it's okay
with you guys.

Noob: hey don't worry about it, I invited Smoke and Johnny.

Scorpion: I'm okay with Smoke but Johnny....

Everybody laughs.

Reptile steps outside wearing a beanie cap and a tight black and green shirt and yes. He is chewing his gum.

Reptile: hey guys

Smoke: wow you have been smoking too much, I mean look how green you got.

Reptile: I could say the same about you Misses. Jade.

everybody lols.

Johnny Cage: are you going to share some of that gum Reps?

Reptile: I have a better idea, lets go to the store and buy more cause this here is my last pieces of gum, and I've been chewing them for an hour now.

Noob: that sounds like fun but let's ask Scorpion first. Scorpion what do you think?

Scorpion: yeah let's go. And then we could buy some beers from Havik and Kano after wards.

Johnny Cage: did someone say beer?

Smoke: lets go

And so they began their way to the store on foot, seeing as no one there had a car :( but its cool because both the store and Havik's local business where close by. And they where mostly listening to Johnny Cage go on about his hair conditioner until they noticed Noob stopped moving with them.

Smoke: Noob what are you doing?

Noob while holding his camera phone towards the ground: just taking a quick pic.

Reptile: of what?

Noob: dead cat ;)

Everybody else goes blargh!

Scorpion: why would you do that?

Noob: I like to collect this

Johnny Cage: Dead cats?

Noob: nope. pics of dead animals on the sidewalk, so far I have a dog, two birds and a possum. This is the first cat I see on the sidewalk, none too shavy either

Reptile: oh man look at the blood on the grass around him

Scorpion: *gets closer* oh look at the head it began to decay, like Havik!

Johnny Cage vomits and everybody laughs

Smoke: oh man * is cut off short by a wave of lols* THAT IS EPIC MAN

Reptile: wheres my gum? I think I dropped it somewhere.

Noob: look at this * noob shows reptile the pic he just took*

Reptile: oh gross it fell on the cat's jaw! that's it we need to get our asses to the store now!

So they went to the store and bought green mint gum for reptile, a Rockstar energy drink for Johnny Cage, a bag of flaming Cheetos for Scorpion, a lighter for Smoke, and a Venom energy drink for a Cola for Noob.

Noob: okay guys now for the beer *points to the corner of the street* lets do this!

Havik and Kano are sitting on a lawn chair next to a boom box , an ice cooler and a Rottweiler. Havik is wearing a navy blue hoodie and saggy black cargo shorts. Havik is talking to Kano while petting the dog and Kano is sharpening a knife both with one leg over the other in a horizontal way. The guys approach the two and stand in front of them to get they're attention to as to make sure they did not show any signs of disrespect to them. These two are not the guys you would want to get to their wrong sides, not after school, not when the two are together.

Kano: what do you guys want?

Johnny Cage: hello to you two.

Scorpion and Smoke angrily and quietly told Johnny to shut up.

Havik: Kano, do you know this people?

Kano (casually): yeah I go to school with the five of 'em. they're cool.

Smoke: hey listen can we get some beers?

Havik: sure thing. ****, I'll even give you a friends discount! Two six packs for the price of one!

Noob: that's great.

Reptile: two for each of us!

Johnny Cage: and we'll have four to spare*holds out fingers and counts them* yeah four.

Havik: give it to them Black!

Kano: *hands them the six packs from the cooler and takes the money they owe them* nice doin' bitness with you guys. Come back again!

The crowd leaves but not without saying their goodbyes to Kano and Havik.

Havik: so like I was telling you, you have to put your b**** in her place. You know what I'm saying?

Kano: I do, but I already caused trouble to her-

Havik: no no no. Don't give me that s***. Are you a man?

Kano: You know I am.

Havik: not when you're being a *****. If she challenges you, you have to make sure she gets what she deserves. Is that understood?

Kano: yes. Sonya will never give me s*** again unless she wants to get her ugly little face slapped.

Last edited:
No its not but the spelling kinda throws me off. Well thats just my opinion. You still working on this Hav?

He really shouldn't use smilies in the story either. It's disconcerting to be reading words and than see a bright yellow smilie face in the middle of the story.

There are also a lot of grammar problems you need to work on Havoc.