Lin Kuei Or Shirai Ryu, which would you join?

Kurtis really let himself go huh :rolleyes:

Hmm? :rolleyes:

SUBZERO.jpg

If given a choice, I would have chosen The Brotherhood of the shadow against any other faction. Those guys are Elite Tier. :cool:

I also don't mind if it was Bi Han leading the Lin Kuei, since he too opposed the cyber initiative. I don't mind the bad assery, but being the idea of being turned into an android freaks me out :afraid:

I find that impossible to believe, because if I'm not mistaken, it was Bi-Han who used Smoke as a template for creating an army of cyborg demons during MKD's timeline.

Lin Kuei, if Kuai Liang was the grandmaster. Otherwise i'd say phuck both of them and join the Dark Brotherhood. They can take them both down with their hands tied behind their backs

Agreed.
I highly doubt they'd keep your manly parts if you were automated.
That would just suck.

If I were to join either clan, it would be Lin Kuei to learn their freezing powers, but I'd join forces with Smoke and HUMAN Kuai Liang just say "Hey, let's get the f**k out of here."

3 of us vs Sektor and Cyrax?
We got dis bish. ;-)

I think I........love this post.

Such a beautiful plan.

Forget both the LK and SS, all about that Shokan army. I get 4 arms and I can stomp teleport.. best thing ever 8)

I find that impossible to believe, because if I'm not mistaken, it was Bi-Han who used Smoke as a template for creating an army of cyborg demons during MKD's timeline.
Yea it was Bi Han, but as Noob Saibot, where is soul and thinking was corrupt. Although its not explicitly stated anywhere, I personally don't think Bi Han would have agreed to be turned into a Cyborg. Or maybe he might have even supported it considering his lust for power, but Im leaning more towards the former.

Yea it was Bi Han, but as Noob Saibot, where is soul and thinking was corrupt. Although its not explicitly stated anywhere, I personally don't think Bi Han would have agreed to be turned into a Cyborg. Or maybe he might have even supported it considering his lust for power, but Im leaning more towards the former.

Given the fact that Bi-Han ignored Raiden's warning about the dire consequences of continuing down his current path by staying loyal to the Lin Kuei (which, even pre-Cyber Initiative was corrupt), I'm led to believe that he was a yes-man for the Lin Kuei, and as such probably would have accepted a role in the Cyber Initiative, had he survived as Sub-Zero that long.

I'd join the Lin Kuei only if either Bi-Han or Kuai Liang was the Grand Master. If not, Shirai-Ryu all the way.

Ninja'd :cool:

But, yeah, honestly I would choose neither 'cause I don't know much about the Shirai Ryu and **** pre-MK4 Lin Kuei

Last edited: