What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

• More New Characters

Votes: 65 26.1%
  • Boss Characters

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • New Fatalities

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • New X-Rays

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • New Stages

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • New Costumes (classic costumes, ending costumes or others)

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Nothing (no more DLCs)

Votes: 44 17.7%

• Total voters
I'm fairly sure they won't stop at these four characters...there is too much money to be made. Same with fatalities and costumes (non-palette swaps).

well they said if the dlc sold it would keep getting made, so i think we'll be getting more dlc in the months to come

Is there more DLC after Freddy?

All the gaming websites from gamespot -> ign -> RPS are saying freddy is the "final dlc".... dose this mean there are no more toons coming?

Re: Is there more DLC after Freddy?

prolly no more dlc, i reckon maybe jason voorhees at halloween then thats your lot

It's the final DLC for me, regardless of more DLC after this or not.

Ed Boon said on twitter yesterday there WOULD be more DLC after the ???? character.

well long ago we were told 4 DLC characters! But lets PRAY! that they make More!

I still want JASON now so we can have that famous VS match! Oh Yeah!

And still want FROST yet and others... Make it so BOON! MORE DLC MORE DLC MORE DLC!

I would love more DLC, but if it is just going to be more non-mk characters, they can stop.

All the gaming websites from gamespot -> ign -> RPS are saying freddy is the "final dlc".... dose this mean there are no more toons coming?

are you referring to the announcements today? cause when asked if there would be announcements for future DLC projects, Boon said yes. or are they saying it as in final DLC for the summer period?

I didn't watch Comic-Con, was there more infos about future DLS revealed? New DLC chars or is it to be stopped after Kruger?

3 MK4 characters? Save them for the next game, I wouldn't mind one of them, but 3? No thanks.

What I'd want:
- Hornbuckle (MK2 rumour - new character)
- Motaro (the only one left out)
- Tremor (meant to be in Trilogy - new character)
- Khameleon (a female character related to Reptile)
- Reiko (one MK4 character easily related to Shao Khan)
- Havik (one Deception character)
- Jason (obvious reason)

Any of these are welcome.

Sure! How about Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck next! I mean they're owned by Warner Bros as well!

Boon specifically stated himself that they only planned 4 DLC. He may change his mind once he sees the sales figures on the current 4.

Boon specifically stated himself that they only planned 4 DLC. He may change his mind once he sees the sales figures on the current 4.

As long as i know and have heard from Boon in his E3 2011 GTTV interview, He has great programs for this game especially for Summer. they are also going to move to new genres maybe. accordingly, there will be more DLCs but maybe no more characters!

that is so retarded... this is why MK will nvr be a proper compeditie game, cuas rhey split the development in to lame area like rpgs or w/e... keep it simple.. keep it a fighter