Team Signatures (Userbars)

@Camoufrage: I didn't notice I don't have a C-Sub bar I put your name on a slightly different version of the new C-Sub one, I hope that's okay , and I know what you mean too lol. My Sub Noob team isn't really working out for me.

@GunnerGod, Hold on, I'll edit it into this post.
Team GunnerGod13:
0Y2Kp.png

Team Camoufrage:
LVgJl.png

Team Cyber Sub-Zero:
wvWf3.png

I decided to remake some of the bars with the more plain backgrounds, hope you guys think they are better.
Team Cage Remake:
RMffV.png

Team Scorpion Remake:
Wlwxx.png

Team Sindel Remake: That's a purple soundwave :D
UbVlf.png

Team Smoke Remake:
CYwwe.png

Team Stryker Remake:
wrEv7.png

Last edited:
Putting my name in it is awesome, but I'm gonna stick with the one that says Cyber Sub-Zero for consistency.

I feel like a dick, lol. I hope adding my name in wasn't too hard.

Thank You Xanxid!!

Your welcome! :D

These are too f****n awesome! Id love to have one with Mileena and Scorpion that says Team battlescarz

Will work on it when I get some freetime and I'm not forum browsing

Putting my name in it is awesome, but I'm gonna stick with the one that says Cyber Sub-Zero for consistency.

I feel like a dick, lol. I hope adding my name in wasn't too hard.

YOU SHOULD! That was F*****G HARD! I worked like 3 hours getting it JUST right and I got sweat all over my mouse from the sheer stress of it all! Jk, It's fine, I kind of figured you wouldn't because of the fact it was C-Sub by himself and it said Team on it lol. That's a lonely team.

And I don't wanna be "That" guy but I feel like I should be honest. The more rep in this for me the more likely I am to get it done fast. It's not a fact of rep whoring but just that you went out of your way. So thank you to those who rep'd me. And don't feel obligated in any way to rep me. It's fine if you don't lol. Like I said, just being honest and I don't wanna be one of those people XD

Jesus christ I feel awful! Alrighty, though. I just don't really want to make you create a whole team userbar because I'm bound to change my "team" at some point, so just adding seperate userbars for each character seems more useful. I totally forgot about rep, lol. I hardly ever use it.

Jesus christ I feel awful! Alrighty, though. I just don't really want to make you create a whole team userbar because I'm bound to change my "team" at some point, so just adding seperate userbars for each character seems more useful. I totally forgot about rep, lol. I hardly ever use it.

It's fine lol. I was just saying in general, wasn't directed at you. And a lot of people do what you do so I made this just to as a statement for those who want it.

My Team Members: Use with other team bars to show your tag team
fjXdf.png

Tbh, I was surprised I hadn't been asked for a DCP one yet and I had the stuff sitting there for it. So I went ahead and made it. I'll see if he doesn't mind before I put it out but if he doesn't there will be one available. And a regular Johnny cage version of it (including the team DCP one that'll be 4! Johnny bars)

@Battle Scarz: Sorry about that lol. I forgot about your request when I did those. Here you go

JFHNx.png

Last edited:
This is flippin' great, man! You did it so fast that I didn't even realize you posted it until I scrolled back 2 pages. Thanks for the chuckles. +rep

lol. Today I was at home and in a good/graphic mood. So a lot of stuff got done.

And it doesn't help I've done all the stuff for MK. Basically I just need to sit down and unlock the krypt but meh. But when PSN comes back online I'll be busy with MK again.

:D Thank you

Sorry it took too long for these. I've been busy with Easter, MK, and other such nonsense. :p

Team Irony:
ljdD0.png

Team DRapture17:
YXDNX.png

Team Keith 1: (Sorry about how this one looks, :/, it was the best I could get with the lack of VS render for Klassic Scorp
67vaY.png

Team Keith 2: (That's green electricity in the background)
vx6Ac.png

I'm going to take off the code tags. I was doing it because of I tried putting the img code in with it but it still made it an image for no reason. But having seen how it looks without code this is much better.

DUDE THATS AWESOME +Rep for you

It's fine lol. I was just saying in general, wasn't directed at you. And a lot of people do what you do so I made this just to as a statement for those who want it.

My Team Members: Use with other team bars to show your tag team
fjXdf.png

Tbh, I was surprised I hadn't been asked for a DCP one yet and I had the stuff sitting there for it. So I went ahead and made it. I'll see if he doesn't mind before I put it out but if he doesn't there will be one available. And a regular Johnny cage version of it (including the team DCP one that'll be 4! Johnny bars)

@Battle Scarz: Sorry about that lol. I forgot about your request when I did those. Here you go

JFHNx.png

This is dope as f**k! Thank you so much mad +rep! Really awesome job and these its cool of you to make them for everyone!

This is dope as f**k! Thank you so much mad +rep! Really awesome job and these its cool of you to make them for everyone!

Ah, shucks. lol.

I'm open to more requests. Even things you wouldn't want but would be useful or relating to the forum?

And maybe I can get a sticky? :3 Lesser threads are up there. (Render request thread that died like two weeks after it was stickied XD) And even if I totally abandoned this thread it still has quite a bit of use until MK10. And if I did abandon TRMK I would totally come back for MK10 ;D (Take the hint mods :p)

Edit: Boosh! 250th post

Last edited:
Ah, shucks. lol.

I'm open to more requests. Even things you wouldn't want but would be useful or relating to the forum?

And maybe I can get a sticky? :3 Lesser threads are up there. (Render request thread that died like two weeks after it was stickied XD) And even if I totally abandoned this thread it still has quite a bit of use until MK10. And if I did abandon TRMK I would totally come back for MK10 ;D (Take the hint mods :p)

I beg for your epic awesomness to make me a sig with Tanya and Stryker that says DJK on it!