Team Signatures (Userbars)

I beg for your epic awesomness to make me a sig with Tanya and Stryker that says DJK on it!

Gotcha, Is this good for you?

3S19r.png

Btw two things:
Edit: NVM lol

I totally missed this whole conversation
Hey man this is nice. Do you know where I can get some made? IDK how to make these but I really want a Stryker and Tanya one that says "DJK". You know anyone that could hook me up?

Yea Ask XanXic For One Post on this forum for one

I really don't know how. Sorry about that.

How is making userbars? I remember I used to make Weapon Appreciation Club banners for the Battlefield community... It's stickied and has like over 180 pages. I'm done with publicly photo-editing things. When you do it for more then a year for ungreatful people who have an account for like one day then leave, you'll see what I mean =(.

These forums are a lot better then the EA ones. More active people here, and the mods aren't douches like in the EA forums.

How is making userbars? I remember I used to make Weapon Appreciation Club banners for the Battlefield community... It's stickied and has like over 180 pages. I'm done with publicly photo-editing things. When you do it for more then a year for ungreatful people who have an account for like one day then leave, you'll see what I mean =(.

These forums are a lot better then the EA ones. More active people here, and the mods aren't douches like in the EA forums.

lol it's not bad. It's gotten easier having cut out renders of all the characters. And I learned a quick way to do the font. So I just need to really work on backgrounds and if someone requests a person outside of the VS render leaks. And even if someone does that it's fine. Most of the person specific bars are salvageable for something. And at least I'm not making signatures o_O I can't stand to make like an amazing signature that took a lot of effort to make just for them to be like meh.....do this other thing. or they just don't use it at all.

So, yeah making bar's isn't bad. I just have problems coming up with backgrounds. I can't think of some of this stuff lol. Most time's I google something random that makes no sense and find something that looks pretty. ;D Other than that it's just time consuming. But that's the reason I do it tbh. When I'm bored I work on these.

Yeah, but this thread isn't 200 pages 0_o... if it was you would understand lol.

lol, I use to have a Sig shop thread. 350 pages with 2 other artist's working under me. You get used to it. It is aggravating sometimes though. It's the main reason I'm not doing sig requests anymore. Unless it's someone I'm friends with or something.

I found my old banner not to long ago for the sig thing though
SHoppy.png

I still really like the style I had on it.

350 pages... Awesome. well, I'm gonna have to one-up you though so... I have over 2000 posts on the EA forums and also made the Official BF3 Suggestion Thread which is the most popular thread on that forum?

=P

Forum stat's don't impress me much lol :p I could post 2000 worthless posts and 20 useful posts but you can't tell a difference. And suggestion thread's always get popular. :p (so ha! Not denial just my forum ideals :D)

Back ontopic: WHATCHU WANT!? lol

Borderlands reference? Lol, prolly not.

You make GIFs (like that aren't userbars)? Random question but wish to know.

What kind of gifs? I know how. I'm contemplating adding some flowing/glowing effects onto my ermac sig.

well, if you look at my avatar, I have my Dazed Cyborg switching between Cyrax, Sektor, and Smoke. Could you remake it to go a bit faster with more colors (lime green, etc.)

I could speed it up I suppose. But changing the color of stuff is kind of a long pain in the ass. It might be different because of the size and stuff of it. Idk if you gimmie some colors I can slowly work on it if it's a pain in the but.

Due to the Story Mode and Challenge Tower I've been re-introduced in fighting with Stryker (a long time friend of mine since MK3). :-D

I'm wanting to ad a Stryker bar into my sig, but a "normal" Team Stryker one isn't what I'm looking for... Could you make me one with "Team Police Brutality" on instead of the classic "Team Stryker"? You may use the 2 background you made before...

Easy peasy no? :-D

I got to say nice work!!! I like what your doing here haha.... Is there any way you can make one with Classic Reptile or one with all the classic ninjas plz you can have it say the OG Ninjas or something whatever you thing you sound best lol

I got to say nice work!!! I like what your doing here haha.... Is there any way you can make one with Classic Reptile or one with all the classic ninjas plz you can have it say the OG Ninjas or something whatever you thing you sound best lol

LMAO @ OG Ninjas! Love the idea!!

Thanks lol I thought it would be a cool idea, I'm glad someone else agrees haha

P.S. I wonder why this thread got un-stickied I was going crazy trying to find it earlier lol

It never has been stickied ( :C ) Sorry it's taking me so long to do the requests lol. I've just been busy. Saturday, Sunday, Monday at the latest. lol

And I don't wanna be "That" guy but I feel like I should be honest. The more rep in this for me the more likely I am to get it done fast. It's not a fact of rep whoring but just that you went out of your way. So thank you to those who rep'd me. And don't feel obligated in any way to rep me. It's fine if you don't lol. Like I said, just being honest and I don't wanna be one of those people XD

No offense but that is really lame to get people's work done faster only if you get rep. These guys like your work and are nicely asking you for some simple bars. Crappy to practically put out a demand of REP ME AND I WILL GET IT DONE FASTER FOR YOU.

I wish people would stop caring about boxes in a forum.