Resident Evil 1-5 and everything in between =)

lol, I was like "oh shit" but I wasn't anxious I totally cut it with a knife HAHA

You son of a ***** :laugh:

I've never gotten killed by him though. In my opinion, he takes WAY too many hits in Raid Mode.

If you play on the recommended level, he's still a bish to handle. My partner got killed by him once. Scrub.

• Chris (BSAA Mission): Reach Player Level 30.
  • Chris (Sailor): Inflict 100,000 points of damage to an enemy in one hit in Raid mode.
  • HUNK (Umbrella): Successfully complete all stages on the Abyss difficulty with an "S" rank.
  • Jessica (Arctic): Successfully complete all Raid mode stages on the Chasm difficulty.
  • Jessica (FBC): Reach Player Level 40.
  • Jessica (Scuba): Successfully complete all Raid mode stages on the Trench difficulty.
  • Jill (BSAA Mission): Obtain a super rare weapon.
  • Jill (Pirate): Successfully complete The Ghost Ship bonus stage.
  • Keith (Arctic): Successfully complete Campaign Episodes 4 through 6.
  • Keith (Ninja): Reach Player Level 50.
  • Keith (Office): Successfully complete all stages on the Chasm difficulty with an "S" rank.
  • Morgan (Executive Suit): Successfully complete all stages on the Trench difficulty with an "S" rank.
  • Norman (Veltro): Successfully complete all stages on the Abyss difficulty.
  • O'Brian (BSAA Coat): Reach Player Level 20.
  • Parker (BSAA Mission): Earn 10 bonuses in Raid mode.
  • Parker (FBC): Defeat 10,000 enemies in Raid mode.
  • Quint (Arctic): Reach Player Level 5.
  • Quint (Office): Obtain all super rare weapons.
  • Rachael (FBC): Earn a "Trinity Bonus" in Raid mode.
  • Raymond (FBC): Reach Player Level 10.

This game is demanding as hell when it comes to unlocking characters.

Guys, I haz question. Xbox is having a big Capcom sale and RE5 is apart of it. The untold stories bundle is only 6 bucks and the game is 10. Should I get them?

Yes, because the untold stories comes with Lost in Nightmares, which is an excellent DLC.

Desperate Escape was fine too, but really only worth one playthrough.

And RE5 itself is a good game.

Just not a good RE game.

Maybe Vital will play with you, because I can't. After playing so much RE6 and Revelations, RE5's controls are obsolete to me.

I'm just waiting on getting it til Friday, when I get paid. Hopefully the sale won't be over. If it does end then it wasn't meant to be.

This is funny as hell sober. Imagine seeing this baked laughing your ass off at anything. I couldn't breath when I was watching this the other night because I was laughing way too much.

Lol that was pretty amusing, sometimes things that don't seem silly in the game world suddenly seem retarded when applied to real life lol.

I just want HUNK already.

Abyss difficulty in Raid Mode is a HUGE test of patience and skill in Revelations. Capcom was really out to get us with this one.

For example, on one level you have to fight a giant Rachael and 4 mini-Rachaels at one time. Sounds silly you say? Not until you have to undergo this onslaught. This game is challenging as hell, especially if you're playing on the recommended level, it's STILL hard, since enemies on Abyss are like around 5 levels above you.

So if you're on a lvl 44 map, you'll encounter lvl 50 enemies that eat bullets like candy. On the longer maps, you can sometimes even run out of ammo, and then you're truly screwed.

It's still fun though, and something different than Mercenaries. I'm lvl 43 right now and working hard to unlock HUNK, Norman, and Ninja Keith so I can be done with this craziness and play the game how I see fit, lol.

If there was a Lego Resident Evil game, would you guys buy it? I would, lol.

Or even like Resident Evil Lego sets based on older and new REs.

Kinda got inspired by this video.

I enjoyed Lego Indiana Jones too, but if there was a Lego game, of course Lego would not have a mature rating.

But you figure they could dumb down the violence. Like if you get a headshot, the zombie's lego head just pops off or something.

EPIC REVIVE

Anyway, just watched this video by one of my favorite Youtubers AlphaOmegaSin and thought I'd point out that I absolutely love that he pointed out Revelations, unlike a lot of people that rant about what Capcom is doing with Resident Evil, as Revelations showed they still had an interest in survival horror. While I did enjoy Resident Evil 6, except for parts of Leon's campaign, it was not true Resident Evil. It was obvious that things like Chris's Campaign were designed to cater to different gaming genre-lovers.

The fact that they're coming out with ANOTHER version of RE4 is crazy, but knowing Capcom's money-making mindset, I'm not surprised. Since The Evil Within is on its way, maybe Capcom will decide to fully-return to its roots, or like AlphaOmegaSin says, maybe they'll make something like the aspects of REmake and Revelations combined?

EPIC REVIVE

Anyway, just watched this video by one of my favorite Youtubers AlphaOmegaSin and thought I'd point out that I absolutely love that he pointed out Revelations, unlike a lot of people that rant about what Capcom is doing with Resident Evil, as Revelations showed they still had an interest in survival horror. While I did enjoy Resident Evil 6, except for parts of Leon's campaign, it was not true Resident Evil. It was obvious that things like Chris's Campaign were designed to cater to different gaming genre-lovers.

The fact that they're coming out with ANOTHER version of RE4 is crazy, but knowing Capcom's money-making mindset, I'm not surprised. Since The Evil Within is on its way, maybe Capcom will decide to fully-return to its roots, or like AlphaOmegaSin says, maybe they'll make something like the aspects of REmake and Revelations combined?

Revelations is a step up from games like RE5 and RE6, but isn't a little too late in the series to be making small steps toward a decent survival horror experience? Especially considering they've done it before. What did they do, forget how to make one?