Resident Evil 1-5 and everything in between =)

I'd wait for a price drop. Capcom charging $50 for an old game that is [supposed] to be in HD (it won't be. It will be up scaled exactly like RE4 and CVX was on PSN/XBLA) is pretty...
Spoiler:

I'm not talking about RE4 in general. I'm talking about how apparently the graphics were in HD and they're not. They're just up scaled.

Also RE4 sucks.

My favorite part of Revelations is when Chris pushes Jessica away (Chapter 7, I believe it was) when she falls in to him, like LOOK AT ME, I WANT YOU, and he ain't having any of that.

Bish, please.

lolol, yeah that part was pretty funny. He showed like 100% zero interest lol. Like he was so uninterested he was completely dense to her clues hahaha.

I think they hinted at a little Jill<3Chris though.

My opinion of the game is, it's good, but not stellar. I think people were a little hyped cuz it looked so good on a handheld. A couple of parts freaked me out a "little" bit but that isn't enough to call this "scary"

that atmosphere was nice. and I liked the narrow hallways and the low ammo.

what I didn't like was how it was kind of trying to be scary, but it was teasing you. Like not enough to make you anxious, but not so unscary you don't care about what's around the corner.

It's hard for me to explain. It's a STEP in the RIGHT direction IMO, but it's still a bit a ways away, from what the general public wants. And because like nemesis said, cuz it's a port. going from RE6, into Revelations feels a little bit like a downgrade in "quality looks"

Finally played Revelations the other day. The simple control scheme makes me laugh lol because it feels weird on the Xbox.

Anyway, it's good so far, but I'm not enjoying it as much as RE6. The enemies really turn me off because they aren't even close to zombies. It just looks like some hentai fan's dream.

Raid mode is pretty strange, but fun. Feels like a simplified campaign. I like playing as Rachel the most because she's so uppity, and well, her ass his huge.

I'm early in the game though, so it might get better or worse.

Why do 95% of the characters have dumb/silly voices? Even Jill sounds awkward. Quint sounds like a nerd, and Rachel sounds like a bimbo.

Finally played Revelations the other day. The simple control scheme makes me laugh lol because it feels weird on the Xbox.

Anyway, it's good so far, but I'm not enjoying it as much as RE6. The enemies really turn me off because they aren't even close to zombies. It just looks like some hentai fan's dream.

Raid mode is pretty strange, but fun. Feels like a simplified campaign. I like playing as Rachel the most because she's so uppity, and well, her ass his huge.

I'm early in the game though, so it might get better or worse.

Why do 95% of the characters have dumb/silly voices? Even Jill sounds awkward. Quint sounds like a nerd, and Rachel sounds like a bimbo.

dude when you see that red hair'd dude

wtf is with him constantly making a puckered angry face? LOL

there are times when your in the elevator with him, and his nuetral face is that puckered face. and when he talks he looks normal, then immediately swaps back to puckered angry face.

lolwtf

I just don't understand why she had to have one pant leg missing.

COULD THEY NOT AFFORD ANY MORE MATERIAL?

LMAO

But, seriously, if they wanted to save a lot of money, Chris could easily just walk around in his underwear and gun holster.

They even covered Rachel's eyes to save eye-rendering money.

Well, they gave Chris the sailor outfit for you, with his booty shorts and belly-button exposing shirt :laugh:

Yeah, Jill looks weird in general. Her head just seems a little tad bit flatter than before, and it truly is emotionless. But the face isn't bad. It's just hard to see her as Jill.

I enjoy the Julia Voth face mold much more than this Hunger Games girl one.

Chris looks great though. They didn't change anything when it came to him, which is good.

First boss of Revelations creeped me the **** out.

"Mayday...mayday..."

I was legit nervous and anxious, especially after seeing the shaking lock on the door. I shot it from WAY far.

Lady HUNK and Ooze Rachael came out yesterday.

I might as well pick up both, why not? I want to give Ooze Rachael a try, but Lady HUNK is just...like...GODDAMN STUPID :laugh: