Mk vs SF fight of the century fanfiction

HaHa, its Vital that you they work together.. and you was talking about Mileena. Icy Wut yu dih der =D

*Whistles*

That Ultra one with the X-Ray finish
:rofl: nerdgasm!

During Ibuki and Sektor's fight I was just thinking how much of a mindf*ck it would be if she was automated, ah well :-D

*Whistles*

That Ultra one with the X-Ray finish
:rofl: nerdgasm!

During Ibuki and Sektor's fight I was just thinking how much of a mindf*ck it would be if she was automated, ah well :-D

trust me there will be a total mindf**k in the second half of this chapter just you wait :twisted:

A sorrowful Kitana looks up and sees several gaurds, tarkatan and Shadaloo thugs surrounding her with their backs turned armed to the teeth waiting tear apart any would-be rescuer. Suddenly a distinct rumbling sound was coming from the massive door at one end of the chamber prompting two thirds of the force to investigate. As they traveled to the door they propped it open and step out closing the door behind them. Suddenly the noise grew louder in addition to yelling and screaming as gunshots could be heard in addition to loud thuds, and whirling sounds ended by sickening slices. The remaining thug and Tarkatan nervously slid back trembling in fear as they noises began to fade out. The trembling guard makes his may to the doors and slowly pries it open only to be greeted by a extending staff that pierces his eye and runs straight through his skull. The Tarkatan jumps back in shock as the metal rod retreats back from the head an behind the door causing the lifeless thug to slump over as a masked voluptuous figure in green steps through closing the door behind her, it was Jade.

“YOU!?” The Tarkatan exclaimed in awe “You will pay dearly for this treason!”

without hesistation the now fearless Tarkatan charges the Jade who replies with only a smirk behind her tight mask as she pulls out a strange device with three bladed prongs from behind her and chucking it at the charging beast. However the Tarkatan ducks the spinning weapon with ease laughing in blind confidence.

“Foolish Edenian do you believe such a puny weapon is capable of halting...” Before the Tarkatan could finish his statement a sharp protruding blade from the weapon runs through the back of his head and out of his mouth. The monster could only gag and gurggle as his blood proceeded to flood his mouth and run in between the crevices of his wicked teeth and pour out like mini-waterfalls until he fell down face first as a puddle of blood began forming around his face.

“I have come for you my princess.” Jade announced plucking her weapon from the Tarkatan's head.

“Jade!?” Kitana said in surprise “I'm I'm...”

“I understand” Jade reassured her friend. “But for now let us see if we can free you from these restraints.”

The reunion would be short lived as they both could hear a entire militia storm in from beyond the door

“ Go and seek Raiden.” Kitana announced “He will be able to help. Hurry quickly!”

Though worried Jade nodded to her friends request and runs for the door on the opposite end.

“I will not fail you this time.” Jade declared to Kitana as She ran through the doors fleeing just in time as the backup force burst through in the dungeon.

Back in the forest Sub-Zero and Guy traversed the demented foliage for what felt like hours in attempts to regroup back with Smoke even though that was a task easier said than done.

“So who was that "Scorpion" creature to you?” Guy questioned.

“The murderer of my brother.” Sub-Zero answered. “The only reason why I accepted the invitation to this tournament.

“So you are only in this for your kin's honor that is respectable.” Guy recognized

While the two conversed as they travel the sentient trees sniff out the weakness laid on Guy and the Burden it left on Sub-Zero and would make many attempts to prey on the duo, but the two men were hardy figures and through their will alone best the many vines that would attempt to ensnare them.

“Damned forest!” Sub-Zero said slicing through the many vines attempting to strike him down

“We should be near the end now I can see the light now.” Reassured sensing the dappling light amidst the twisting forest.

"Finally.." Sub-Zero said sighing in elation

As Guy and Sub-Zero made their way ever so closer to the forest until a series of large green rings surround them

“What!?” Sub-Zero uttered in surprise as the network of rings creates large pillars revealing a small force of gray cyborgs with hands spread out towards the stunned duo.

“What now?” Guy said in exhaustion until a massive energy current spreads out and supresses the two men as they now find themselves trying to struggle out of the barrier. As they try to fight their way out Smoke and Ibuki arrive just in time to witness the conflict

“SUB-ZERO!!!” Smoke yelled out.

“Wait is that Guy with him too? whats he doing here?” Ibuki asked.

“We must help them their Souls are on the line!” Smoke shouted.

The two proceed to charge at the Cyborgs but soon find themselves in a scuffle with two hidden automated fiends who served as the lookout for the hunting cyborgs from atop the trees.

“wha NOO!” Smoke cried out in a helpless voice trying to fight his way through the relentless attacker

The more the Ninjas try to fight the more hopeless it seemed to preserve Guy and Sub-Zero's soul. Smoke and Ibuki were to involved and couldn't even spare a gaze at the two warriors in peril with their fight against the metal assailants to help as the surrounding cyborgs continued to subdue their allies.

“NO I....I CAN'T GO I MUST K..K.K.KILL SCORPION!!” Sub-Zero hollered in vain desperation as the rending currents infested his body. “I MU MUST RESTO RESTORE BI HAN'S HONOR!!”

“And you will!” Guy replied back trying suddenly getting up with renewed vigor despite his battle scars and grabbing Sub-Zero by the side

“What are you!?” a exasperated Sub-Zero says glaring at the seemingly rejuvenated ninja as he is suddenly tossed out of the force field astonished at the flawless strength fueled by a fiery undying will. Sub-Zero hits the ground just as the mechanical assailants proceed to warp back out of Outworld

“Repaying my dept...” Guy utters before fatigue sets back causing him to fall to his knees once more but had a look of satisfaction knowing whatever happens at least someone will live to see the gift known as the present.

“Wait Guy NO!!” Sub-Zero. Exclaimed in horror as all of the Cyborgs vanish with their only prize in thin air leaving Sub-Zero in to claim the burden guilt knowing he has cost an innocent man his free will. Smoke and Ibuki at the time finally defeat the two Cyborgs they were engaging and were overjoyed to see their companion in one piece but soon they realized the victory was hallow when they noticed guy was no longer in Outworld

“Sub-Zero what happened?” Ibuki asked in concerning

“They have taken him.” Sub-Zero remarked in a unwilling tone looking at his hands. “Because of me his humanity will be no more...........”

Last edited:
Damn, wasn't expecting Guy to get taken. Great chapter man, also imagine a cyborg wearing sneakers! :laugh:

I just read the updated chapter, at first I was like da Fuq? I already read this.. then I saw Guy and Sub zero and FacePlamed so hard :(

Great addition to the chapter =D

“I think I finally lost them.” Jade thought to herself trying to catch her breath within the wastelands of outworld which was littered with corpses from past wars.

“Now I must go search for lord Raiden.” She said to herself.

“Unfortunately my dear you will not draw breath long enough for such an action to occur.” Said an ominous voice from behind.

“Who said that!?” Jade spoke in surprise before turning around catching sight of a tall figure with a attractive face donning a three-bladed claw on one hand while holding a concealing mask on the other.

“Wait your Vega” Jade discovers in astonishment

“Indeed my fair maiden” Vega affirmed putting on his mask “It comes to me as a shame that you have turned sides against us despite the beauty you possess you are now standing on the soil of your final resting place.”

“We shall see who's grave this will be.” Jade mocked.

Vega leaps in the air without notice on the side of a hulking carcass before jumping off of it with his clawed hand jutted out aiming straight for Jade's chest. Jade responds by taking out her magical Bo and extends it just enough to block the would-be deathblow. Vega plants his feet on the staff and uses them as a spring to jump off the staff before landing on the ground and rolling towards the Edenian at startling speed. Sensing that a collision was immanent Jade places her staff directly in front of the rolling Vega, but Vega is able to breach the defenses and strike Jade barely grazing her skin just enough to draw blood on his claws and cut the emerald dress she donned nearly revealing her breast.

“Ah the site of crimson droplets coming down my blades is truly a sight to behold” Vega spoke in a sadistic vibe.

Jade responds by dashing forward sticking her leg out attempting to kick the masked assailant but Vega dodges it by leaping in the air and performs another slash but misses and only cuts down a few follicles of hair. In retaliation Jade spins around and kicks Vega in his bare chest sending him a few feet back just long enough for her to leap at him with her staff extended out ready to crush the masked menace’s skull. Vega responds by performing a backflip just in time to avoid the overhead smash before and then attacking with a volley of kicks, but they are repeled by Jade's staff. The Edenian decides go on the offense coming at Vega with waves upon waves of swipes from her mighty staff, but likewise they were all dodged by her masked foe. For what seemed like hours the two assassins traded blows yet neither could gain the upper hand until Vega finally landed in a kick winding Jade before jumping above her, grabbing her mid flight. and finally performing an Izuna drop slamming the back of her neck on the sand hard enough to create a depression in the shoreline as Vega backed away confident yet weary Jade suddenly springs up with her razor-rang in hand and chucks it at Vega. Vega simply sidesteps the projectile and begins chuckling.

“It's a shame that some such as your self has stopped so low in such petty trickery” Vega insulted.

Vega confidence shifted back into a serious tone we he notices a subtle smirk from beneath Jade's mask . On instinct Vega turns around and sees the spinning blades just right at his face. The masked man tries to dodge it but the blades slice through his mask knocking it off his face. As Jade caught the returning weapon, she sees the handsome face of Vega in shock as he slowly reached his hand towards the visage as the sharp fingernails on his hands touched the blood on his face from the small cut he had just received from Jade's razor-rang. The moment he felt the blood run down his fingers a indescribable disposition is carved into his visage as the one thing he valued most, his face has been damaged.

“You.....YOU WENCH!! MY FAAAAAACCCCCCCCEEEEE!!!!” Vega screamed in an untamed rage as he jumped towards a startle Jade knocking her in the air Vega flies into a nearby statue landing on his feet and lunges back striking Jade once more Jade blocks it this time, but is sent higher into the air. Vega repeats it yet again by leaping off a nearby carcass of a hulking creature striking Jade again even though she blocks the predictable attack although just as before she ascends to the sky even further. The psychotic ninja proceeds to alternate between statue and corpse repeating the same attack over and over slowly wearing down Jade's guard as she was now several stories in the air. In the penultimate strike the unmasked lunatic finally tore through his Edenian foe's defenses evoking an insane laughter as he could taste an inevitable victory come between his teeth as he landed on the statue one more time at the peak and springs off of it claw at ready to embrace the sweet flesh of a now open Jade. Sure enough the three blades of Vega's claw cleave into the woman's back, drawing blood by the gallons. The sight of the suspended blood in the air was a euphoric sensation for Vega as he savored the mere seconds as several minutes with a laugh disturbing enough to incite goosebumps to those whose ears would ever hear such a cackle. Jade couldn't even let out a grunt due to the severe shock and pain as she descended from the sky slamming into the ground as her blood rains down on her and the sand. While Jade struggled to get up, Vega safely landed on his feet and walked towards his new prize, blades ready to administer the killing blow.

“It shames me that a beautiful emerald such as your self will now forever rest upon this graveyard of beasts. Vega spoke in a seemingly sarcastic tone.”

“Ah well at lest your friend will soon join you in the afterlife.”

“I have failed you again Kitana I am sorry.” Jade uttered in regret as she lowered her head down while Vega raised his clawed hand up high ready to finish her off. Out of nowhere lightning strikes Vega's armed hand and begins surging through his body Vega begans to violently shake as his body was being electrocuted and the rising tide on his feet only made things worse as rising tide came into contact with his feet worsening the electrocution to the point of having his skeleton visible under his flesh. Jade quickly crawled further into dry land behind a giant corpse to avoid contact with the electrified water until the lightning ceased and Vega's violent shaking diminishes to subtle twitching before he finally passes out. As Jade slowly moved out of hiding she sees a towering figure above her with a conical straw hat just feet away from her It was lord Raiden and behind stood a legion of fighters who have allied themselves with him.

“Lord Raiden!” Jade said in elation trying to get up while covering her revealing chest

“Do not try to get up.” Raiden spoke “your wounds are deep I shall deal with that first.”

Raiden's hands started to glow a blue aura until the said aura begins to spread across Jade's body and heals it closing up the wounds and rejuvenating her vitality. Amazed Jade springs up full of energy now ready to think the thunder god.

“Thank you Lord Raiden.” Jade ackowledged

“I know about your motives” Raiden revealed” And I would be grateful if you joined us.”

“I would but I ask of a favor from you.” Jade replied.

As the two conversed Johnny Cage stood in the back perplexed at how Raiden could easily gain allies.

“Sometimes I wonder how he does it. How does he keep pullin em in?” Cage questioned. “ what does Rai-dude have that I don't?”

“For one he has god-like powers” Liu kang mentioned.

“And a lack of obsession over materialistic possessions.” Ryu answered.

“Lets not forget he doesn’t pull off “Split-Punches” Ken said jumping in.

“And not to mention he has been in this world longer than any of us combined” Kung Lao finished.

“Jerks..” Cage remarked crossing his arms.

“.......And if we do not act now Kitana will be executed.” Jade said concluded her request to Raiden quickly getting Liu Kang's attention from the distance.

“Executed!?” The monk barked in horror.

“Yes she has been captured' Raiden confirms.

“We have to help her!” Liu Kang demanded “Where is she?”

“She is being held in the tower over there.” Jade says pointing away not to far behind her.
“Wait Liu Kang I need you at the tournament.” Raiden said.

“But I Just can't leave her to die!” Liu Kang begged. “besides you are the reason why her life is in jeopardy as we speak!”

pondering the statement laid on him by his pupil Raiden finally comes to a final decision.

“Very well then.” Raiden accepted. “But do not let your emotions further cloud your judgement.”

“Hey don't fret over it Raiden.” Ken Said walking up to the monk. “me and Ryu will go with him if we have to.”

“Um we are?” Ryu reiterated

“I guess I'll join the bandwagon as well” Kung Lao remarked.”

”If you insist.” Raiden accepts “We will all meet up back at the coliseum for I now sense two strange auras that are not native to these lands. Prehaps they can be of further help or harm.”

Set in stone the group splits up in two. Ryu, Liu Kang Ken, and Kung Lao head for the tower while Raiden, Jade, Chun Li, Cammy, Cage, and Kai head to source of the strange output.

“I Really hope your girlfriend is worth the hassle.” Kung Lao insulted.

“Thats what I would like to get on.” Ken butted in. “ So you got the hots for a special sombody? Not that there is anything wrong with that I mean hey I'm married so hey.”

“If there is one you should really question about feelings Ken It's Kung Lao himself.” Liu Kang said shifting the topic on his fellow brother.

“What are you talking about?” Kung Lao says in confusion.

“Your ignorance humors me.” Liu Kang replied. “I have noticed how you have always rested your eyes upon Chun Li.”

“Wait what?” Kung Lao replied

“Ohhhhhhhh so yo got feelings for the workaholic” Ken says wrapping his arm around Kung Lao's shoulder.”

“We we... We should continue.” Kung Lao answers in embarrassment taking lead to the tower.

“Aw come on why do you have to be so scary you can keep it between us.” Ken jokes trailing behind along with a smirking Liu Kang, And a nuetral Ryu who just simply shrugs off the humor in the air as they make there way to the sinister tower in a effort to rescue the Princess trapped within the forever twisting walls.

end of chapter 10.

Last edited:
Lol why you catching feelings Kung Lao :rolleyes:

This story is straight awesomeness right now. Keep it up Mr.Byrd :cool:

Interesting. However, the grammar is incorrect. Everytime a character speaks, you have to skip a line. Can't wait to read more though, keep up the good work.

wooo boy its been a minute since last i posted something hear and but the good news is im over half way done with the story but just to keep things fresh hear is the first part of the next chapter.....

Chapter 11 revelations

despite Ibuki and Smoke's best attempts to elate the guilt set upon sub-zero's shoulders for the lost of Guy

“Sub Zero you did all that you could” Ibuki spoke trying to cheer up the grieving man

“She is right.” Smoke replies “This shouldn't be your burden to carry alone.”

“Still I can't help but feel some responsibility for his loss and.....the failure in restoring my brother's honor.” Sub-Zero remarked.

As the three began to take their leave from the forest they are alerted by a rather comical yet pitiful scream.

“OH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!”

“What was that!?” Sub-Zero shouted as he formed an ice blade while his two comrades readied themselves for the worst. As they stood awiting what could be beyond the trees. However what they see instead is two fleeing figures running straight towards them. One a male in a pink gi with a navy blue shirt underneath with his hair in a ponytail was in the ahead of the other figure whom had a smaller more feminine frame. She wore a school uniform with red sneakers and complete with a long white headband tied to her forehead.

“MOVE OUT OF THE WAY MAN!!!” The ecstatic man bellowed before he collided with Sub-Zero bouncing off of the latter's chest and falling on the ground.

“HIBIKI-SAN!!” The girl shouted rushing to his side frantically trying to help him up.

“Wait a sec...Sakura!?” Ibuki says in surprise

“Ibuki!” Sakura shouts.

“What are you doing here?” Ibuki replies.

“we were hear for a tournament then we got lost in this scary forest.” Sakura continued

“And now were getting chased by a bunch of monsters and ninjas!”

No sooner did Sakura finish her sentence while she helped Hibiki to his feet than Tarkatans and Geki descends on the group numbering in the tens as they plowed through the bushes and leaped down from the trees surrounding the unprepared party

“BWAHAHAHAHAH!! MORE BLOOD!” One Tarkatan bellowed

“GAHAAAAA WAIT IM TOO HANDSOME TO DIE!!” Hibiki pitifully cried as he crawled behind Smoke peeking his head out from behind.

“It just never ends does it?” Sub-Zero says to himself

“If this my end then I will fight to my last breath!”

“Agreed.” Smoke remarks.

Though scared Ibuki knew that going down fighting was much better than dying like a coward. With no other choice Ibuki took out her Kunai while Sakura got into a fighting stance with their backs aligned. As the monsters and ninjas inched ever closer

“What are you kiddin me!” Dan cried in disbelief.

As the goons stared their prey down one lone Geki would begin the final charge followed by the rest of the battalion as they rushed down the surrounded group until a stream of lightning strikes down besides the outnumbered fighters startling everyone. As the stream subsides it reveals silhouettes of several figures followed by a large explosion that repels the small army of man and beast, but it doesn’t even budge Sub-Zero and his companions. as the scattered army gets to their feet they notice that the one responsible for the violent explosion is none other than the thunder god Raiden.

ill try to get the rest in soon just be patient everyone:)

Dan's in the story?

I'm reading this shit, things just got 200 percent maniler with Sub-Zero and Dan on the same page :twisted: