Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

When I think about, the FGC will probably use the PS4 over the XboxOne anyways..

Playing offline at venues with spotty internet connections, and most of the bandwith should be going towards the people who are streaming the event.

I'm not saying that Killer Instinct will fail offline, but there's a chance that it will because of this "Always Online" bullshit they're shoving in our faces.

Dead Rising 3 is a Suckbox one exclusive???? :dong:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :cry2:

I think DR3 is a timed-exclusive. So PS4 will get it at some point.

Here is what I posted over on the Double Helix forums:

Ill agree Its my FAVORITE, being the owner of the arcade machines, owning sealed copies of the SNES and N64 games and still to this day playing them I hope to god they don’t screw this up.

I know its early but I already have some early concerns:
1. The Killer Instinct logo and font need to be what they were in the 90′s, dont change it, it said Killer Instinct and looked like Killer Instinct but it was wrong and it this is one of the things that needs to be as it was.
2. Jago with a broadsword doesnt fit, switch him back.
3. From watching the “live” gameplay I noticed they have changed the combo “ism’s” and added some, dont go to crazy with it and where was the Killer combo? It was replaced with Monster (if memory serves) which is fine, add to them not rework them.
4. Roster, reading “core roster” (how many spots?) and new DLC monthly, Im not totally opposed to this but lets make sure we have a meaty (and comparable game to current market) before we start trying to bleed the turnip dry.

You have a great opportunity to keep the nostalgia and build upon it and make the series relevant again.

https://vine.co/v/bFAaIYerV2i here is my arcade collection minus my Cruis’n USA sit down that im still working on restoring.

More concept art and screenshots

6_KI_Jago_Fireball_1-900x560.jpg

5_KI_Jago_Tiger_1-900x560.jpg

1_KI_Jago_Design_1-900x560.jpg

Here is to hoping it gets a PC port, cuz I'm not buying a Xbox ONE even if all my favorite franchises move over to it.

I can always pick up an outdoors hobbie.

disagree with me all yall want but this game looks great in my eyes though the models could be better in KI2 glacius looked boss as hell

in here why does he have these weird rocks sticking out of him

but what bothers me the most is the fact that this is being made by double helix, the people who made this abomination
Silent_Hill_Homecoming.jpg

I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time and the game looks good... but they can keep their piece of surveillance and terrible policies to themselves, I'm not interested.

ITT : People judging a game that was just announced and talking shit about Microsoft.

I'm not for any of their policies either, but come on. We still have a good 5-6 months until launch. They may change a few things until then. Remember how Microsoft and Sony said they'd never do motion sensor gaming and then they realized it has a big kid market?

Back to the topic at hand though :

KILLER FVCKING INSTINCT

tears_of_joy.jpg

Saberwulf looks sexy as all hell, but other than that, based on who is making it I imagine it's going to suck.

ITT : People judging a game that was just announced and talking shit about Microsoft.

I'm not for any of their policies either, but come on. We still have a good 5-6 months until launch. They may change a few things until then. Remember how Microsoft and Sony said they'd never do motion sensor gaming and then they realized it has a big kid market?

Back to the topic at hand though :

KILLER FVCKING INSTINCT

tears_of_joy.jpg

God damn right, a studio that has produced nothing but CRAP is touching my baby after a long hiatis and what do you expect sunshine and rainbows? No I have the right to have early concerns based off early information.

How can you not bash MS after what they are trying to pull and top it off Sony just gave the gaming comunity what it wants.

Even if it's not, I really don't care. While it looked a shit ton better than DR1 and DR2, it doesn't make me want to get an Xbox One. So it's not a loss for me, really.

I would hope DR3 would eventually come back to PS4, since I'm not getting the stupid "Xbone customers in da butt."

And I know it will be ported to PS4 after Capcom sees how crappy the game's sales will be.