Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

ehhhheheh......I don't know. They look fat. Or something looks terribly off about it.
but it might be good.

Wish it was coming to PC though.

Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct exclusives. I hate everything else about the Xbox but goddamn it I will probably get one just for those two. Not paying £429 for it though. I will wait.

So looks like Rare is developing this, along with Double Helix games?
Whoever they are. (goes to Wikipedia) GI JOE Rise of Cobra the game? huh...

Too early and not even enough footage to really judge the gameplay, I cant imagine it being too bad though. Looks promising. But first impression right off the bat, the look and designs reminds me more of SF4 than it does MK though, and that honestly bugs me.

Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct exclusives. I hate everything else about the Xbox but goddamn it I will probably get one just for those two. Not paying £429 for it though. I will wait.

nah, they didn't say xbox one exclusive.

edit: apparently i misunderstood.

i thought they said xbox one exclusive features. thought they meant with stupid smartglass or w/e. my bad.

they will have horrible sales... launching a fighting game... as narrow as KI, on 1 console?

even mortal kombat wouldn't survive on 1 console. lol.

nah, they didn't say xbox one exclusive.

Errr yes they did

http://venturebeat.com/2013/06/10/dead-rising-3-announced-exclusively-for-the-xbox-one/

http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/10/...utm_source=Feed_Classic&utm_campaign=Engadget

Don't about the sources been unreliable, i watched some of the press conference too.

So looks like Rare is developing this, along with Double Helix games?
Whoever they are. (goes to Wikipedia) GI JOE Rise of Cobra the game? huh...

Too early and not even enough footage to really judge the gameplay, I cant imagine it being too bad though. Looks promising. But first impression right off the bat, the look and designs reminds me more of SF4 than it does MK though, and that honestly bugs me.

I thought that too.

Though I always thought Killer Instinct always had a gameplay resemblance to SF over MK minus finishers and combos.

Rare is owned by MS so thats exclusive but a PC port could come about.

As for Dead Rising 3? Being 360 exclusive then moving to PS3 for the 2nd game back to Xbox exclusive? seems a tad strange, its like Kingdom Hearts, can't make up their mind what console they want be on.

But I'm not buying a console as consumer unfriendly as the Xbone for it.

Same.
Xbox One doesn't appeal to my gaming needs.

DRM check online once every 24-hours? No thanks.
Paying for an online subscription to play this game offline, due to the mandatory DRM check? No thanks.

Artwork

Jago_TigerLair_Blue_web.jpg

image_killer_instinct-22268-2737_0003.jpg