Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

I want to buy it and tell everyone how much better Dead Rising 3 is than all on PS4!

And how I need to carry an outlet with me and my Xbox One whenever I travel so Microsoft doesn't kick my ass offline forever.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
PS4 is better than Xbox [D]One.
Spoiler:
#dealwithit
Spoiler:
NB4 you edit my post one way or another.

Nope

hAA310BF0

im a HUGE KI fan and this game looks so tight i couldnt believe my eyes, everything i saw brought me back to 1995, what a sad day for me this game is getting released for a console im not planning to buy... i dont know what to do but i have to play this game

I want to buy it and tell everyone how much better Dead Rising 3 is than all on PS4!

And how I need to carry an outlet with me and my Xbox One whenever I travel so Microsoft doesn't kick my ass offline forever.

What if your plan fails and Dead Rising 3 stays on Xbox One as a console exclusive?
For all we know, Capcom may have signed a contract with M$ saying that Dead Rising 3 will ONLY ever be for Xbox One.
I don't ever have hopes for ANY console exclusives jumping to another console, and especially now, considering how competitive the next-gen console war will be between PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Well, I've read Microsoft is actually publishing DR3 and not Capcom themselves. That makes me think they (MS) might have commissioned and paid for the game. That might actually not stop Capcom from self publishing it later on other systems like Remedy did with Alan Wake and PC a couple of years later. But it does put a crimp on things for the short term and in my opinion may keep it off non-microsoft systems entirely. Like it may only get a Windows PC release if it gets ported to another system. Just my two cents.

Well, I've read Microsoft is actually publishing DR3 and not Capcom themselves. That makes me think they (MS) might have commissioned and paid for the game. That might actually not stop Capcom from self publishing it later on other systems like Remedy did with Alan Wake and PC a couple of years later. But it does put a crimp on things for the short term and in my opinion may keep it off non-microsoft systems entirely. Like it may only get a Windows PC release if it gets ported to another system. Just my two cents.

I agree with you, and Alan Wake is a good example.
The only thing is that Alan Wake was later on PC, on Windows.
Windows is a Microsoft product, so technically M$ wasn't really competing with PC.
I don't see Capcom self-publishing it on their own later, unless there's really a high demand for it.
On top of that, if MS commissioned and paid for the game, as you said, I doubt they'd give up those rights for Capcom to make it on PS4.

What if your plan fails and Dead Rising 3 stays on Xbox One as a console exclusive?
For all we know, Capcom may have signed a contract with M$ saying that Dead Rising 3 will ONLY ever be for Xbox One.
I don't ever have hopes for ANY console exclusives jumping to another console, and especially now, considering how competitive the next-gen console war will be between PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

But I'm getting an Xbox One :O

Windows is a Microsoft product, so technically M$ wasn't really competing with PC.
I don't see Capcom self-publishing it on their own later, unless there's really a high demand for it.
On top of that, if MS commissioned and paid for the game, as you said, I doubt they'd give up those rights for Capcom to make it on PS4.

There isn't anything saying Capcom won't make a better version of DR3 and make it for all consoles. Sort of like Off the Record. Chop til you drop was plagued by the wii's less powerful system, but I did notice a bunch of changes and additions to the normal game.

There isn't anything saying Capcom won't make a better version of DR3 and make it for all consoles. Sort of like Off the Record. Chop til you drop was plagued by the wii's less powerful system, but I did notice a bunch of changes and additions to the normal game.

There is if M$ has an EXCLUSIVE contract with Capcom for the DR series.
That's what I'm really referring to in my last sentence of that post.
If they have an exclusive M$ ONLY contract for DR3 then it won't be coming to PS4, period.

DR3 isn't coming to ps4. With how tyrannical and douchey Microsoft is being, they probably got a contract.

Anyway, Arakbuddy, yeah I'm getting an Xbox One lol 150% serious.

<----- I just love this guy :rofl:

DR3 isn't coming to ps4. With how tyrannical and douchey Microsoft is being, they probably got a contract.

Anyway, Arakbuddy, yeah I'm getting an Xbox One lol 150% serious.

<----- I just love this guy :rofl:

That douche is just as bad as the guy who bashed people with no internet connections......

#DealWithIt

[video=youtube;VJCldg4nhug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=VJCldg4nhug[/video]

"We're trying to give people more aggressive options."

Less blocking? Less defense?

YES.

You are actually repeating what I said so I see we are in agreement here. :)

Also, ironically enough it seems like Microsoft sees their own OS (Windows) as competition to the Xbox. Why else treat it like they have? Why not release all their exclusive games simultaneous for Windows PC and Xbox if it's not competition and they have nothing to worry about? I mean.. it's just more money in their pocket right? Right? ;) *that's sort of rhetorical as I already know the answer*

Last edited:
[video=youtube;VJCldg4nhug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=VJCldg4nhug[/video]

"We're trying to give people more aggressive options."

Blazblue? YES. Guilty Gear? YES.

What's wrong with blocking though? I mean, you'll always have Grabs/Overheads/Lows that deal damage.. No one can block forever.