Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

Microsoft's treatment of this game is kinda upsetting

Its almost like they are saying "Here is Killer Instinct, now stop your whining... OKAY NOW BACK TO THE REAL STUFF, HERE IS QUANTUM BREAK AND TITANFALL!!!"

Also everyone really needs to watch that Gameplay demo. That trailer is garbage and doesn't show off how good this game looks at all

Honestly makes me sad that I wont be able to play this. I don't know anyone who's getting an Xbone.
Shit, if I did, I'd buy the game for them just so I could come over and play it.

This all feels so wrong. It's like if a rapist came up with the cure for aids.

Mother shtako, bullshtako I don't care microshit owns rare I want it for ps3/or ps4 it looks very tight I been waiting for rare to make a new KI game since KI II/gold so I am not getting the shitbox just for a badass game so enjoy it micro-dicks, damn lucky assholes. And one more thing Microsoft didn't screw rare, rare screw rare.

I'm still not going to get an Xbox One, just for this game.
Sorry.
I love KI, but I'm happy with my PS3 for now, and whenever I DO get a next-gen console, chances are very likely that it'll be a PS4.

Cinder Fulgore & Spinal?

Yes yes and yes.

Cannot wait to see how they designed Fulgore and Spinal. Riptor should be a treat too if he makes it in

Development began on Xbox One. It was never in development for Xbox 360 as many seem to believe.
The demo at E3 was put together within five weeks time.
The game will be ready in time for Xbox One’s launch.

It is indeed “free-to-play”, but there will be different packages available to purchase.

No Mercy’s and Ultimate Combo’s are currently not planned for the game as the developers believe “they aren’t necessary”. This can change, however, if the fan community pushes for them to be included. This would mostly likely happen as patch later on, however.

Aside from Jago, Sabrewulf and Glacius, returning characters will currently include Fulgore, Spinal and Cinder. They promise to have Cinder more balanced than he was in the original Killer Instinct. There will also be brand new characters designed for the game.

The game is a blend of both the original Killer Instinct and Killer Instinct 2/Gold.

The developers are working very closely with Rare and Ken Lobb on the project.

They are also getting feedback from professionals in the gaming fighting scene.
The E3 Demo alone is over two million lines of code.
It’s possible to enter an Ultra Combo, exit it, and then re-enter it again for a very powerful Ultra Combo. The developers say they’ve yet to see anyone pull it off.
The environments in the game are fully destructible. As combos are continually done, the level falls apart. If the match is finished with an Ultra Combo, then the entire arena will “explode”.

The voices in the game are being recorded by professional actors.
The combo system is a bit more “streamlined” so that anyone will be able to pull off big combos.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...ogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2&title=New Details From the Devs of Killer Instinct: Fulgore, Spinal and Cinder Coming! - NeoGAF&txt=http://www.rarefandabase.com/exclusive-fresh-details-from-the-developers-of-killer-instinct-for-xbox-one/&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13710798401497

Where is Orchid?

Also no No Mercy or Ultimate combos would be a shame. At the very least, I hope they bring back the ability to knock your opponent off the stage at the end of a fight

I'll make sure to stream KI gameplay for you guyz ;)

So you're getting a Xbox one?

Damn son, first obama now Xbox one?

do you even know what these are?

Spoiler:
Plaatje-Christopher-Human-Rights.jpg

Shira's like all my freedoms/choices? Please... you can have dem, just gimme games. :p

Shush that pup Critical. He's doing this for all of us.

lol you don't think one guy out there isn't gonna stream it? I'm being critical of him because I care.

I am also interested in Killer Instinct, I actually have enough money for both PS4 and XboxOne, And I have bad ass internet to support it. (Still won't buy it)

It's whatever his choice.

If I didn't care about him, I'd say nothing and let him just buy a Xbox One.

Honestly makes me sad that I wont be able to play this. I don't know anyone who's getting an Xbone.
Shit, if I did, I'd buy the game for them just so I could come over and play it.

This all feels so wrong. It's like if a rapist came up with the cure for aids.

yea im not spending 500 bucks on a system where i have to wave my right to not sue microsoft expecially with all the spy tech built in. and i sure as hell aint paying 500 bucks for one game