Final Big Boss Guess - **POSSIBLE SPOLIER**

I agree with the OP. I hadn't considered it until the final roster confirmed him as unplayable. Now I think it's quite possible he will be possessed by the blood god.

Well, put it this way...

Spoiler:
...we've heard of the Reiko Accords now, so that suggests Reiko is alive as it's unlikely a peace treaty bearing his name would be in force if he was dead. That suggests he doesn't die in the comics, and may well be the boss.

So, it's anyone's guess, but I wouldn't rule it out. I'd definitely prefer Havik, though.

I still can't be 100% convinced of the supposed final boss. There are a lot of rumors, but those "leaks" (real or fake) almost don't mention it the way he turn into a boss (or maybe I missed something).

It's like, good morning, I'm the boss of MK X. None of you knows anything about me but it doesn' matter, I'm the boss and I'm more powerful than the old MK4 boss because I say it.

I'd like the idea but I don't see the way to get into a boss.

I'm still trying to figure out why people keep denying that the final boss is either Reiko or Havik when Ed Boon's biggest words about the boss are Surprise Returning Character and Will be revealed before release (paraphrase). Shawn also hinted that we'd know the big bad by the end of one of the recently released comic issues (which have Shinnok no where in sight). Although it could be Onaga or Daegon as well, it still leans heavily towards Reiko or Havik.

Everyone knows that Shinnok isn't surprising at all. Even casuals have believed he would be the big bad for MKX before MKX was announced.

I actually would love if Reiko is the boss AND we can unlock and play as him.

If he's just an unlockable boss I have to say that as much as I will enjoy seeing him, I will feel sorta letdown. I've been wanting to see Reiko as one of the playable fighters since MKA (which was a meh game).

Wait a minute, I thought it was leaked late last night/early this morning that Kotal Kahn was the final boss? Has it been disproven?

If the big bad does turn out to be either Havik or Reiko, I will be extremely pleased.

Wait a minute, I thought it was leaked late last night/early this morning that Kotal Kahn was the final boss? Has it been disproven?

Very little has been proven/disproven with the recent leaks outside of who the first few chapters focus on and that a few NPCs are indeed unplayable, as expected. (I won't give away which, but you can probably find out in the spoiler thread).

There's been nothing to confirm either Reiko or Kotal as the final boss. Lots of talk, yes. Screenshots or video, no. In fact, there hasn't been any visual evidence of Reiko so far.

If the big bad does turn out to be either Havik or Reiko, I will be extremely pleased.

That's the problem: there have been conflicting information. Some say that the guy who streamed the game last night was the one to say that Kotal Kahn is the boss. Now some are saying Reiko.

If the guy who leaked the game last night said Kotal Kahn, I would have to believe him - but then again I didn't see him actually saying that. Just people saying he did. To be honest I think it's hilarious that so much of the game has been leaked but we still don't know who the friggin' boss is.

Reiko as the final boss would be friggin' fantastic. No idea how they would get him to upstage Shinnok, though.

Reiko as the final boss would be friggin' fantastic. No idea how they would get him to upstage Shinnok, though.

Maybe it's related to the comics' storyline, the blood magik and so on. Somehow he consumes Shinnok/the amulet's powers or anything along these lines.