Batman: Arkham Origins announced

People question what is wrong with me when I tell them I never played any of the Arkham games...

The game looks pretty, but it got really repetitive, which is why I never finished AC.

The challenge maps are neat though, especially with Catwoman and Nightwing. The combat maps though. The stealth maps are kinda lame.

The stealth maps when you have to get the three riddler question marks are pretty annoying

I thought they were a lot of fun. They took a little patience to figure out, but that's the point. They were (unsurprisingly) puzzles.

New screenshots and concept art. Looks pretty neat.

Spoiler:

Batman-Arkham-Origins-1-1280x720.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-2-1280x720.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-3-1280x720.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-4-1280x720.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-5-1280x720.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-6-1280x720.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-8-1280x720.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-9-1280x720.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-11-1280x720.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-12-1280x720.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-13-1280x1976.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-14-1280x1976.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-15-1280x1976.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-16-1280x1976.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-17-1280x718.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-18-1280x720.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Origins-19-1280x703.jpg

Yo is that Sportsmaster?

Nonono let me not get hype yet.

DeathStroke, Batman and Black Mask look dope!

Loving both Deathstroke and Batman designs as well, especially the Bat suit, I prefer this one over the ones he had in the previous Arkham games.

Deadshot, Bane and Killer Croc were confirmed in some form or the other. Other than them I would like to see

-Lady Shiva
-David Cain
-Talia Al Ghul
-KGbeast
-Bronze Tiger

How about you Yung?

Well Sportsmaster, Cheshire, Firefly, The Fearsome Fang gang? (Fox, vulture, shark headed guys), and Joker is a shoe-in I believe.

Also nice suggestions FJ, I'll have to look up KG Beast, David Cain, and Lady Shiva.
I only know Bronze Tiger through Batman Brave and the Bold, lol

Just now looking into the screenshots, this whole time I thought this was just a handheld only spinoff game. Ha!

Deathstoke and Blackmask look kickass here.

But yeah, I love the exploration and atmosphere and the great characters of the arkham games, it's just the combat really bores me.

the Owls courts talons better make an appearance damn it. Assassins, aside from Deathstroke no one could draw my attention more then having Nightwings grand pappy (William Cobb) hunt down and show Bruce he is nothing special.

Really sweet cut scene. I wander if the original red hood joker will be in this considering it's supposed to be before they met.

Kevin Conroy WILL voice Batman in Arkham Origins

Many Batman fans were disappointed last month when NAG Magazine’s cover story for Batman: Arkham Origins stated that Warner Bros. wanted a younger actor for the game, and that Kevin Conroy would not be returning. Well great news… NAG Magazine was wrong!

Kevin Conroy was on a panel at Dallas Comic Con this weekend and confirmed that he will voice Batman in Batman: Arkham Origins. Conroy said he’s been working on the game for the past nine or ten months. Though he couldn’t talk much about the game, he said that it’s amazing with a huge cast and big story.

And

batman-arkham-origins_deathstroke.jpg