Batman: Arkham Knight

Patch downloaded, costumes and story packs for Harley and Red Hood codes downloaded, dick harder than titanium.

Let's play some Batman!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

But they're physically the same person, which means they're the same person, period.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Took me damn near 20 attempts to pass this section. Sh#t was everywhere!

This is on Hard. The drones do so much damage on this difficultly.

SO EPIC!!!!!

Spoiler:
though the arkham knight is so painfully obviously Jason Todd. i love the reimagining but still just Jason Todd. The red hood missions are a red herring... they have to be some sort of "prequel" to the events in B:AK. If when i get to the end it is NOT Todd i will absolutely be shocked.
Money says that the proper, or third according to Brady Games, ending will reveal him as Todd though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I read this post before the mods place spoiler tags on it. Thanks for ruining that part of the game for me. :mad:
So did I. What an inconsiderate JERK! Yes, I called that person a jerk! Infract me all you want, I care FAR less about the consequences than the person who spoiled cared about my wishes to learn the story the old fashioned way! I just finished Arkham Asylum yesterday, and started Arkham City today for the sole purpose of getting them out of the way before getting my hands on Arkham Knight so that any references to those games in Arkham Knight don't become spoilers to me (yes, I know was late to the party)...and then I have to read that shit (and for the record, I planned on getting Arkham Knight for my Birthday in October instead of Day 1). THIS is why I hate spoiler spammers!

So did I. What an inconsiderate JERK! Yes, I called that person a jerk! Infract me all you want, I care FAR less about the consequences than the person who spoiled cared about my wishes to learn the story the old fashioned way! I just finished Arkham Asylum yesterday, and started Arkham City today for the sole purpose of getting them out of the way before getting my hands on Arkham Knight so that any references to those games in Arkham Knight don't become spoilers to me (yes, I know was late to the party)...and then I have to read that shit (and for the record, I planned on getting Arkham Knight for my Birthday in October instead of Day 1). THIS is why I hate spoiler spammers!

Are you skipping Origins? You shouldn't because that game is awesome. Better than City and Asylum, IMO. Epic boss fights and the ending is one of my all time favs. Strongly suggest you give it a shot. City had the better challenge maps tho.

Are you skipping Origins? You shouldn't because that game is awesome. Better than City and Asylum, IMO. Epic boss fights and the ending is one of my all time favs. Strongly suggest you give it a shot. City had the better challenge maps tho.
I wouldn't have hesitated on Arkham Origins had it not been for some controversy over WB deciding not to fix certain glitches. I'll probably buy it second-hand.

And is there a legit time limit to beat Arkham City? That "whatever this thing Ten" will commence in x amount of hours kinda scares me.

Last edited:
And is there a legit time limit to beat Arkham City? That "whatevet this thing Ten" will commence in x amount of hours kindq scares me.

No, it "counts down" every time you complete a main campaign mission. City's campaign is fairly short so I suggest you take your time with it. Definitely do the side quests because they are just as entertaining as the main story. Do you have the Catwoman and Harley dlc?

No, it "counts down" every time you complete a main campaign mission. City's campaign is fairly short so I suggest you take your time with it. Definitely do the side quests because they are just as entertaining as the main story. Do you have the Catwoman and Harley dlc?
Believe it or not, I actually got the Arkham Asylum/Arkham City dual pack. Both are GOTY editions.

My Willie could have pierced the earth if I wanted too that night

I beat this game yesterday. Pretty dope, I won't talk about it until other people say they beat cause I am considerate.

I honestly wish this game had the challenge maps like City though. I love City so much you guys I played it like 4 different times

My Willie could have pierced the earth if I wanted too that night

I beat this game yesterday. Pretty dope, I won't talk about it until other people say they beat cause I am considerate.

I honestly wish this game had the challenge maps like City though. I love City so much you guys I played it like 4 different times

Can you complete the side quests after you complete the main campaign?

I've heard the developers are looking into the challenge map situation because fans have been speaking up about it. I don't understand why they decided to go with this AR Challenge bullsheet which are nothing more than regular mission with a scoreboard.

I want the traditional Combat/Predator mode with multiple characters. Harley, Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman, Red Hood and xxxxx are already playable; just throw them all in challenge mode.

Can you complete the side quests after you complete the main campaign?

I've heard the developers are looking into the challenge map situation because fans have been speaking up about it. I don't understand why they decided to go with this AR Challenge bullsheet which are nothing more than regular mission with a scoreboard.

I want the traditional Combat/Predator mode with multiple characters. Harley, Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman, Red Hood and xxxxx are already playable; just throw them all in challenge mode.

Also its weird that we can only free roam as Bats. I want to smash faces in with Harley's bat goddamit

Yes you can. Hell its kind of essential to "finish" the game.

I fr finished everything except the Riddlers mission. He is just an asshole. You have to collect all of his riddles just to fight.

Btw, THERE'S 243 OF EM!!