Would Fans be interested in an all inclusive Mortal Kombat Lore Encyclopedia?

I would for sure, I know a lot already been playing and following since 1 as a kid but just to have something like that would be awesome.

Do you mean something like that Hyrule Historia Zelda book? they'd be a fool to say no to this. make it happen NRS!!!

YES!!!! I would buy this the first day. I love encyclopedia type books, I brought the Resident Evil Archives, which were amazing to say the least. And a book to include Motaro, and Kittentaro would be a day one sale for me!!!!!

Depends on who writes it and how well-written it is. And there should be illustrations to show each topic. For example, if the topic is Edenia, there should be some illustrations on how it looks like along with explanatory text. Also, there should be in-depth background stories for each character, explanations of each race and their cultures, the story of each realm with tales of important milestones.

If it is done well, then yes, I would support it.

Absolutely, that's why I proposed it to Kittelson and asked if Vogel would be able to team up. Illustrations would be a must, plentiful and vibrant, maybe renders from games, past concepts, etc.

Absolutely, that's why I proposed it to Kittelson and asked if Vogel would be able to team up. Illustrations would be a must, plentiful and vibrant, maybe renders from games, past concepts, etc.

Would love it if there was a section with concept art for characters that didn't make it to the game where it says what ideas they had for these characters and such. :3

That's essentially what I'm proposing. Maybe each character's section would have their "evolution" from one game to the next and it could include comic art by Dexter Soy and concepts that didn't make it.

I'd support it.

I'd even put money towards it. I love the MK Lore. It'd be dope to have all the characters, backgrounds, and storylines in one hardcopy book.

If you think about it, most other long=running series have one: Street Fighter, Tekken, Zelda, Mario, Etc.

Prima did the Hyrule one, and they've worked with MK before. I mean maybe they could do one if DK/DC cant?

When I open the MK Wikia I browse for hours, so I would faint if something like this came out with a bunch of art included.

Wow, that would be perfect.
I actually own 2 copies of the Marvel Encyclopedia.
Though the MK Encyclopedia would be at least 6x smaller.

Just asked Kittelson how much noise we would have to make to have this actually happen...

"Rumblings. Tremor style!"

So, who wants to start the petition?