What game are you playing right now?

Getting my ass handed to me in Tekken 2 for PS1 with friends.
Everyone's always been better at Tekken than me I swear.

But whatever I just go marshall and spam through arcade then switch characters the last minute to watch all the endings. Some of those endings though, I couldnt stop laughing at king's. Then some random girl I dont even know, her ending consisted of like 2 whole minutes of some dumb Pocahontas shit, squirrels riding on horses through hills, I dont even know.

That Jack-2 stage and music though.

149-prototypesmall.jpg

I love sandbox games with super powers. Man I can't believe I didn't play this game sooner. Elbow dropping helis and tanks is way to much fun.

Yes, I know it feels similar to Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. It's by the same developers of course. :p

Last edited:
Prototype is great until you beat it. Then there's not really much to do, lol. You should definitely get the second game when you beat it though.

I was playing Jet Li Rise to Honor.

This was the Batman Arkham Asylum before Arkham Asylum.

Prototype is great until you beat it. Then there's not really much to do, lol. You should definitely get the second game when you beat it though.

Second game kinda turns me off due to the lack of Armor power, Musclemass(I love tossing things hella far), the Protagonist (GIMME MEH DAUGHTER GRRRR. I AM MAD.) and the way Alex went out(didn't even use his armor power, musclemass or any of his devastators). But the force multipliers make up for that.