Team Signatures (Userbars)

Oh dear god! I thought you were done doing requests! How about this: Liu Kang on one side, Jin Kazama on one side, Idc about back ground, and in the middle, put "Make this happen NRS" Make this happen will also work. Thanks in advance

Hey XanXic, think you can make a userbar with human Sub Zero in the front and human Smoke right behind him? Have the background be the same as remade Smoke's, but the background smoke having a Sub Zero blue color instead of the default gray. Call it "Team Aerogel".

I got the idea because I main human Sub Zero followed by human Smoke. And "frozen smoke" does actually exist as a material called "aerogel". Look this stuff up, it's mind blowing.

Thanks for the try how about this pic
scorpion_mortal_kombat.gif
?

Yeah, can you make one with Sub Zero on the left side, and Ermac on the right? I dunno how to describe this properly but, uhh... I don't know, something like this: (?)

[(Insert Sub Zero Picture Here) Team Sub Zero / Team Ermac (Insert Ermac Picture Here)]

I know, that was a fail attempt. :/

Alright Xan, I got a tough one.

I need one called "Primeval Haze" with Reptile and Maskless/Flesh Pit Mileena, and I was wondering if you could work this in
081206a.jpg

with a green to purple filter over it. Would that be possible?

And this could work as the Mileena pic

mk9mileenathirdaltcostume.png

I see a lot of requests here, Xan. Take your time. :)

Last edited:
I would be very happy if you made me a team bar with kitana and jade one one side and the words "Dream Team" on the other.

Alright. I'm gonna start working on these. Expect them later today or tomorrow at the latest :D Been playing tons of games with PSN back up.
Classic Scorpion: Fix Pic
Team Keith: Sub, Reptile
Make This Happen NRS: Liu>>>>Make This Happen<<<<<Jin Kazama
Team Aerogel: Sub, Smoke (Smoke colored blue)
Team KungMac: Ermac Kung Lao
Dualies:[(Insert Sub Zero Picture Here) Team Sub Zero / Team Ermac (Insert Ermac Picture Here)]
Primeval Haze: See post :D
Dream Team: Kitana Jade

Alright. I'm gonna start working on these. Expect them later today or tomorrow at the latest :D Been playing tons of games with PSN back up.

Sub, Smoke (Smoke colored blue)

I appreciate it, XanXic! Just to clarify, I meant the smoke in the background colored blue, not the character himself. :D

@XanXic thank you so much for the team bars, there sick!! How did you animate the team bars? Could you animate #teamSCOPRION & #teamIRONY. If not how did you do it?

Thanks!

Hey XanXic, think you can make a userbar with human Sub Zero in the front and human Smoke right behind him? Have the background be the same as remade Smoke's, but the background smoke having a Sub Zero blue color instead of the default gray. Call it "Team Aerogel".

I got the idea because I main human Sub Zero followed by human Smoke. And "frozen smoke" does actually exist as a material called "aerogel". Look this stuff up, it's mind blowing.

Wooow, where can I buy one?? mind blowing indeed

Thank you very much. I thought I saw somewhere on here that you stopped taking requests, and followed by the popularity of the thread going down...........yeah

Sorry I lied about the days :p lol But here they are
@Kaballer: Yeah I wasn't sure which it was lol. I was gonna do both but your response saved me time.

Dream Team:
hlHBb.png

Make This Happen NRS:
W12kQ.png

Primevil Haze:
jYKqR.png

Team Scorpion:
1p8JS.png

I don't think I missed anything did I?

Team Aerogel:
NktzY.png

Team Dual: