Sub-Zero Theory

I think it's a little close minded to start saying every new character is the child of an old one. So I really think Cassie will be the only one. I hope that's the case anyways.

It's about time Subs and Scorps team up. BOTH of them lost family and fellow clansmen due to Quan Chi's treachery. They likely will team up when they discover who was truly responsible for both of their losses.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

It's about time Subs and Scorps team up. BOTH of them lost family and fellow clansmen due to Quan Chi's treachery. They likely will team up when they discover who was truly responsible for both of their losses.

I really hope to see this in MK X too.
Quan Chi needs to pay for his deceit, as he cost more lives to be taken, namely Bi-Han and Scorpion's family.

Maybe we'll finally get MK Fire & Ice after MKX comes out :stupido2: ???

I really hope to see this in MK X too.
Quan Chi needs to pay for his deceit, as he cost more lives to be taken, namely Bi-Han and Scorpion's family.
You can make the case that Quan Chi was responsible for the death of Scorpion himself. After all, it was Quan Chi who sent Scorpion and Bi-Han on the same mission, and being in rival clans, a fight to the death was bound to happen. Does anyone REALLY think Quan Chi didn't know those two hated each other to the point of wanting each other's blood?

They should team up in this Story Mode, I'll consider that NRS making it up to the fans for the cancellation of MK: Fire and Ice!

Sub-Zero,grandmaster of the Lin Kuei Ninja Clan,assassin,powerful warrior who commands the power of ice & cold,now I know he has ice powers like the ice ball,ice clone,ground ice,ice sword,ice hammer,also he should have other ice powers like the Arctic Blast,Glacial Blast,1000 degrees below zero blast & ice ninjastars,with all those ice powers Sub-Zero is the ninja warrior to be reckoned with.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

off topic, or on topic: I never saw Quan Chi control Liu Kang's soul in the Netherrealm after he died in storymode. Come to think of it, I never saw Noob Saibot either. Never saw Shang Tsung's soul either, come to think of it. Where was Goro's soul, Motaro's soul, Kintaro's soul, Reiko, Tanya, Kai, Shujinko, etc.

off topic, or on topic: I never saw Quan Chi control Liu Kang's soul in the Netherrealm after he died in storymode. Come to think of it, I never saw Noob Saibot either. Never saw Shang Tsung's soul either, come to think of it. Where was Goro's soul, Motaro's soul, Kintaro's soul, Reiko, Tanya, Kai, Shujinko, etc.

Couple things. He was showing Raiden that his offer of "all earthrealm warrior souls" was void considering he already had them. Also, Liu Kang was not dead yet at this point.

It's obvious I am a fan of Sub-Zero, been so since the original. I find it funny that I'm Sub-Zero, my brother is Scorpion (I had to throw that out there). However, I really don't want to jump to any conclusions (despite I sorta did on MKO) about who's underneath the mask. My biggest gripe is that I really hope it's not a brand new guy that has no relation to either brother. If this guy really is a descendant, so be it. Either way, it's Sub-Zero, and I plan on maining him.

But, I'm going to say this... I wish people would stop thinking that Sub-Zero may have boned with Frost to get this guy. The reason why I'm saying this is because it's obvious that people are jumping to conclusions that so-and-so and so-and-so got busy and made a kid all because of Cage and Sonya. After hearing that Cassie Cage is their daughter, I expected everyone jumping on that and immediately believing every other character has done the same (People are really wanting the whole Rain/Kitana/Liu Kang kid to come around, they're DEAD! Well, two of them). My reasoning why I wish people would stop thinking that Frost might have bear a kid is because A.) She's a kid herself, B.) When in the world did Kuai Liang have time to bone a kid?

I'm loosely saying that she's the youngest character in the series based on her appearance alone. I cannot for sure say that she really is the youngest, so don't hold me to it. But despite how old she really is, she's still fairly young and no one knows whether or not she's in the Lin Kuei or just wondering around aimlessly in writer's purgatory (A place where already made characters are thrown into when they're not being used in a game).

Anyways, like I said, either way, it's Sub-Zero. He throws his ice clone for heaven's sake, that immediately got me screaming like a little girl. So I plan on fighting you all in the future, whether it's for PS3 or PS4.

(I think I might be getting both after hearing my boyfriend is allowing me to keep his PS4, when he gets it, at my house.)

My favorite fatality of Sub-Zero's is his freeze & smash/shatter,I like when he freezes him or her then he shatters or smashes them. I hope they add/include his fatality in the Mortal Kombat X game. I want to see when he freezes them he'll use either the ice sword or the ice hammer to shatter or smash them.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Im pretty convinced its Bi-Han.

The soulnado is a pretty easy to use explanation for him becoming Sub-Zero again, and i keep seeing people mention the "OUR innocence" thing, im pretty certain that he's just referring to the Lin Kuei's involvement in the destruction of the Shirai Ryu, i doubt it would be a descendant, and Kuai Liang is for some reason a cyborg even in death. And also a slave.

A few things:

When Raiden was in the Nether Realm, Liu Kang was still alive.
Liu Kang died AFTER Raiden left the Nether Realm.
Liu Kang died after Raiden and him fought, before Shao Kahn stepped through the portal.

Quan Chi made a pact with Shao Kahn for the souls of the Earth Realm warriors that died in battle, which is probably why Noob Saibot and Motaro weren't there.

Goro didn't die in MK9.

On Mortal Kombat 3 & Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance Sub-Zero was unmasked,I would say he looks better with the mask than without the mask.

I think they're gonna do what they did in MK9. Have the character as Kuai Liang and give him an alternate costume that makes him bi-han or vice versa.

Last edited:
Scar wouldn't make sense sadly because he got the scar as a way to mark him for execution for not becoming a cyber ninja. Since he became a cyber ninja he doesnt need the scar.

I liked the scar too. Should have given it to Smoke.

This Sub-Zero might be Bi-Han. Raiden needs warriors and he was sucked in to a Soulnado. Raiden gets the soul, brings him back. Seeing as how Bi-Han helped Raiden defeat Shinnok once before so it makes his help even more important.

Sub-Zero is the ninja warrior to be reckoned with.

Bi-Han has something to say about that in my signature....

But seriously though, I wouldn't mind either way if it's Bi-Han or a new descendant. I can't see Kuai coming back from the events of MK9 sadly.

Scar wouldn't make sense sadly because he got the scar as a way to mark him for execution for not becoming a cyber ninja. Since he became a cyber ninja he doesnt need the scar.

Meh, they had Ermac blow up Jax's arms to give him an excuse for installing the Bionic Implants... Even though he did so by choice in the original canon. So the writers are not above creating unrelated events that cause characters to change in the exact same way as they did in the previous timeline.