NS922's Sigs and Such

im getting into the signature game alittle bit myself. this is my first day making a signature lol what do you think?

I have finally decided to make more sigs. I am now featuring non-MK characters. So now I present the man who's covered wars, y'know.

im84ec.png

This one is of a group of necromorphs from the pleasant game series Dead Space. I made this one for myself as indicated by my username being placed within it.

30u3hbl.png

Where did you learn to use Photoshop?

I don't use Photoshop, I use Gimp. 8)

And I didn't learn from anything but the program itself. I learned its magical ways just by playing around with it, and I eventually became quite skilled. I am very artistic, so it came naturally.

I don't use Photoshop, I use Gimp. 8)

And I didn't learn from anything but the program itself. I learned its magical ways just by playing around with it, and I eventually became quite skilled. I am very artistic, so it came naturally.

I toyed around with GIMP a while back thinking about giving it another try.

hey NS922, which tool would you say is the most important in sig making?

There are obviously many, many components that go into sigs, but if I were to pick one of them as the most important, it would probably be the brushes.

NS922 dude i've been looking for a new sig for a long while now could you possibly help me out wit my situation? it'd be much appreciated. :)

Wow these are awesome! Great job!Are u still making non-Mk sigs?Can u make one with Dizzy from Guilty Gear or Avatar to match my avatar :)