NS922's Sigs and Such

NS922

Added Quan Chi and Kabal.

Now peeps, I ask thee, if you want to use any sigs, from now on, add them onto your own image site so that I don't exceed my stupid photof*cket bandwith.

wicked!

could i request one with
jade skarlet and sindel in 1 pic?..with my name on it?

please? :)

Sorry, I'm not doing any multiples. One character per sig.

Armon24

Do one for Smoke please! And I notived that some of Quan Chi's sides look cut off and misshaped. You should fix that. =D

I can't wait for Smoke.

Nasty_Freak

Can you make Jade (in her primary MK9 outfit) and Kitana (in her UMK3 klassic outfit) TOGETHER in one signature please? :)

NS922

Updated with Smoke, Liu Kang, and Mileena.

And to reiterate, I ask you to put these in your own photo sites (thank you Zoidberg) to save my bandwith. Or else everything will be reduced to doofus photobucket placeholders.

Eks

Cool stuff with the sigs, NS922. Wanted to let you and anyone else know that www.tinypic.com is free and a lot easier to use that photobucket since you don't need an account. :)

NS922

Updated with Sektor

Cool stuff with the sigs, NS922. Wanted to let you and anyone else know that www.tinypic.com is free and a lot easier to use that photobucket since you don't need an account. :)

I didn't know that, thanks for the info. I'll surely use Tinypic from now on, then.

i saw some of ur edits can u make some of my charecters????

heres the link to them :)

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...harecters-plz-comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/page10000

ps good job :)

I'd need to know what they look like first...