Music That You're Ashamed To Like (The Remix)

No one should ever be ashamed to like such a great song.

Real talk.

I don't think there is any music I am ashamed of. When I blast my Sailor Moon soundtrack, everyone is secretly wishing they had the nutsack to do the same with no shame.

As a longtime fan of thrash and NWOBHM, I should be absolutely ashamed of listening to cheesy 1980s pop metal power ballads, but here's one I like anyway.

Last day of school in 8th grade, our art teacher thought it would be a good idea to show nickelback videos for the whole class. She was wrong.

But in all seriousness, there are far worse and more annoying bands than Nickelback. They still suck, but they are mostly just generic filler rock. But they are definitely overplayed so I can see why people hate them.

Last day of school in 8th grade, our art teacher thought it would be a good idea to show nickelback videos for the whole class. She was wrong.

But in all seriousness, there are far worse and more annoying bands than Nickelback. They still suck, but they are mostly just generic filler rock. But they are definitely overplayed so I can see why people hate them.

I'm starting to hate Journey for the same reason!

I dont necessarily like this song and wouldnt voluntarily listen to it. But when I hear Lil Wayne's Got Money ft Tpain, it reminds me of summer 08 and all the good times I had then cause it was everywhere and my friends had shitty tase in music back then. I would have liked it to be something less annoying,but it is what it is and thats what I'll remember during that time when I was just happier.

Anyone have something similar to this?
A stupid song that you let slide just cause it reminds you of something good.

Last edited: