Mortal Kombat, The Revision

This is great news. :']. Cant wait my man. Also hitting the gym? TaBB trying to look good for the bishes or something :cool:?

Just getting more toned than what I already am :laugh:
In other words, getting more of a cut look :cool:
Sucks to hear about your girl, though bro :cry:

Lol there wasnt any girlfriend! I just wanted to say something funny to revive this story.

..... Foreveralone.jpg

Chapter 4, Part 2 of 4

Liu Minamoto Kang

Cambodia, January 1968.

The Vietnam War.

At 5 am the bombs hit, destroying most of Cambodia.
The Veit Cong had trailed the US troop's position after their victory the day prior, killing most of Liu's troop in the middle of the night.
With his eyes creaking open to catch the sun's light just barely peeking over the hill, Liu rose from his bunk only to fall to his face.
He looked down and realized he was bound tight with straps of leather, and even worse, the bodies of his whole squad were laying dead all around him.
He franticly lunged for his rifle, only to notice it had been stolen.
Liu was alone in a tent, tied up with leather, and all of his fellow soldiers had been brutally slaughtered. "But where is Lt. Richmond?" Liu asked himself as he looked about, hoping he would not be counted among the dead. As he tried to push himself up from the floor, Liu heard footsteps approaching the tent's entrance flap. Survival instincts kicked in before Liu could even respond, and he rolled under his bunk and was out of sight.

Two Vietnamese soldiers entered the tents with machetes raised high, ready to dismember their captive.. only to find him missing.
"Cậu bé đó ở đâu?" (Where is that boy) were the words that creeped from the mouth of one of the Viet Cong that looked about the room, searching for him. Liu saw the flawlessly shined boots of the murderer of his platoon right in front of his face, and held back the biggest urge to explode in anger and demolish him right there. "Nó không quan trọng, chúng tôi đã hoàn thành những gì chúng ta cần phải làm." (It doesn't matter, we have finished what we needed to do) responded the other Vietnamese soldier waiting at the flap, staring out to make sure they weren't followed. "Bây giờ hãy đi!" (Now let's go!) the second soldier screamed, as he fled the tent, heading into the jungle.
The first Viet Cong was unsatisfied with this outcome, and peered about the tent for the second time before dashing off into the jungle after his partner.
As soon as he heard the bristle of leaves from the other solider enter the jungle, Liu left forth a sigh of relief and unrolled from underneath the bunk.
He grabbed a bayonet from a rifle on the floor, and cut himself free from the leather he was bound with. After he was free, Liu searched his pocket and let forth another sigh of relief as he felt that his flask was still there, and full. As he took a gulp of whiskey, Liu felt an extreme amount of pain in the back of his head. He touched behind his head and found a huge bleeding gash back there, where he had been knocked unconcious in his sleep via a rifle being slammed into the back of his head.

Unnerved about all that had happened, Liu rinsed his bloody hands with a bit of whiskey from his flask. He grabbed a red bandana off of a fallen soldier, and tied it around his head to stop the bleeding, and also grabbed a gun off the ground. He didn't know where his Lieutenant had gone, but he wasn't leaving this godforsaken place until he found out. He loaded his pockets with bullets, and picked up a grenade from the floor, as well. Liu Kang was met with sorced earth all around him as he emerged from the tent, and immediatley notcied the falling debris from the bombs all around him. This left him with no choice, stay and die of nuclear fallout, or go into the jungle in search of his missing lieutenant, if he was even still alive, and most likely die from an ambush. Pushing back the vines as he ran through the high grass, Liu knew the jungle was the only option.

Last edited:
Chapter 4, Part 3 of 4

Liu Minamoto Kang

Cambodia, January 1968.

The Vietnam War.

As Liu entered the jungle, he was immediatley surrounded by a troop of 15+ VC soldiers.
"Alright," he said out loud, "If I die here, I'm taking as many of you mother f*ckers with me."
Finger pressed firmly on the trigger of the rifle, and seconds away from opening fire, he heard a voice call of behind him "That will not be neccessary."
Turning quickly, and hands still resting firmly on his rifle, Liu was met with Lt. Richmond. "Oh, thank god." Liu sighed with relief as he took a step to his superior officer. "Not another step, or I'll have my men gut you where you stand." Richmond coldly replied as he look at Liu. "Wha- I... I don't understand, Lieu-" "Do you not understand, you ignorant bastard?" Richmond said with a laugh as he circled a very confused Liu Kang. "I set this trap up from the beginning. You look surprised! Well, let me explain all of this to you in better surroundings." Just then Liu saw a Viet Cong soldier slam the butt of his rifle firmly into his head, and it was the last thing he saw for 3 hours.

The lights were dim, and his throat was dry.
Liu looked around to see where he was, only to notice tin walls and that he was tied to a chair.
"Whe-Where am I?"
"Where are you? Your sitting in the interrigation room of a POW camp, you american flilth" replied a voice from across the room.
Liu noticed immediatley it was Richmond, he could see the faint burning end of his cuban cigar hanging out of the corner of his mouth.
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, LIEUTENANT?! We have men dying out there!" Liu cried in desperation as he desperately tried to free himself from the chair. "Easy boy, all that struggling won't add up to a hill of shit." Richmond called out as he re-lit his cigar, with his zippo lighter closing swiftly with a small metallic flick. "Lt. Richmond was assigned to your outpost two months ago, before you even got to this station. I saw the poor son of a b1tch get struck by lightning his second day here, and we drug him back to the camp in the middle of the night, away from prying eyes. I took his clothing and.. HEY! I thought I told you to quit STRUGGLING!" Richmond ran towards Liu and pushed his cigar deeply onto Liu's forehead. "AHHH-AHHH!!!" Liu screamed as he fought back tears from the torture as the Viet Cong imposter laughed triumphantly. "Shut up," he quipped as he re-lit the cigar yet again, taking a deep exhale. "Now, as I was saying," the imposter paused for a moment to take a swig of a very familiar-looking flask. "Hey, that's my flask!" Liu shouted as he almost began to worm his way out, but held back because he remembered what happened seconds ago. "Boy," the imposter said softly "You're going to have to hold that temper back before I let the beast have at you soon."
"The beast?" Liu thought to himself as he tried to wrap his head around what that could possibly mean. "Yes, the beast." the imposter said aloud, almost reading Liu's thoughts. "We caught him running around in the wild a year or so ago.. DAMN! What a catch" the imposter laughed "Took about ten of us to capture him and put him in that goddamn cage.. Anyways, do you mind?" The imposter took another drag of his cigar before throwing it down and stomping it out with his boot. "We took your superior and threw him in the body pile around back. I took his dog tags, gun, clothes.. everything. I assumed his role so perfectly that no one knew or knows that I'm VC. I was raised here with a purpose, and that is to learn everything about american culture and trick you bastards into demise. I set up the ambush right after we got back from that raid of Soviet supplies a few days ago..." Liu was listening intently as he grabbed his knife from his back pocket and started to cut the ropes binding him, all the time retaining eye contact with this phony. "So, in the middle of the night, I put my rifle to your dome and called in my boys. We slayed the lot of you all, with as much mutilation as I allowed.." the imposter paused and turned his back for a hearty laugh, while Liu almost jumped at the opportunity to start cutting as fast as possible at the ropes.

"Oh, haha, You'll have to excuse me. I just love to see you americans die. You all scream with such verosity, it's hilarious to the ears. But yes, I had them slayed but you.. you I had spared. Tied up, so I could torture you slowly, as I'm about to now. You little piece of shit, I had to witness you killing my comrades!" The Veit Cong imposter walked up to Liu and slapped his face so violently, Liu's ears rang like doorbells, and almost lost the grip of his knife. They were face to face, Liu and this fake Lt., and the imposter's mouth was practically foaming as the insane thoughts of torturing Liu made him crack a smile; his eyes alive with the wild look of murder. "You little F*CK! I think I should just kill you now, as it were.." Liu remained motionless as the imposter drew closer, they were almost touching. "I'll make a deal with you," the imposter said as he spat in Liu's face, with Liu still remaning un-moved. "If you surrender right here, I'll just put a bullet through your head." the imposter whispered as he moved two steps back and c0cked his pistol. "You see? I can be a nice guy. You don't want to live through all that hell we have lined up for you, and this is easier for the both of us. I'll add your tags to my collection, and we will be done with it all." The phony Lt. moved towards Liu again, closer than ever before, their faces millimeters away from one another. "Say it!" the imposter screamed in Liu's face. Liu looked down and saw the ropes drop on the floor; however, the imposter was so caught up, he didn't even notice. Liu gave a slight smile as the VC imposter opened his mouth to let forth another scream, and Liu slammed his knife right up through the bottom of the VC's mouth, piercing the roof of the mouth. The imposter staggered, choking on his own blood as Liu sprang forward and grabbed the pistol off of the floor and pressed it against the VC's eye socket. "Do you have any final words?" Liu asked quietly as he pulled the trigger and a bullet exploded out of the Veit Cong imposter's skull. Dropping to the ground, Liu was exhausted. He was plauged with hunger, and thirst. He scoured the ground in hope of his flask, only to find it completely empty. "Great" Liu murmered as he slammed it on the ground in anger. "I'm either going to die of thirst, starvation, or the VC will come busting in here to find that I killed one of their men... I just want to go home." Liu said as he, grabbed the door handle on the POW camp's interragtion room. Liu sighed, armed with nothing but a pistol, and walked out of the tin shack.

Last edited:
Well that's certainly a different look at Kang. Totally different than his current monk ass. Nice explanation of the bandana, too.

BTW, you got those translations from Google or something, huh? 8)

Well that's certainly a different look at Kang. Totally different than his current monk ass. Nice explanation of the bandana, too.

BTW, you got those translations from Google or something, huh? 8)

Thanks bro, and you bet your ass I did :laugh:

Raiden: WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS MASON!!!
Liu Kang: Ah what the hell!? Who's mason?
Raiden: ... Damnit TaBB having me get so excited with this story that I got excited and yelled at my star warrior

;)

Chapter 4, Part 4 of 4

Liu Minamoto Kang

Cambodia, January 1968.

The Vietnam War.

Liu slowly creeped out of the room, and immediately started scouring the
area for points of interest. It was nightfall, that much was apparent; and
there were a squad of ten or so VC soldiers in different areas of the camp.
Liu opened up the pistol and was horrified to find there was only one bullet
the chamber on the gun. "Well," he whispered quietly to himself, "If I get
captured again, I at least have one last way out of this hell hole." He sighed
and tucked the pistol into the front of his pants, and slowly moved to
behind the shack. Recalling the conversation moments prior in the
interrigation room with the imposter of Lt. Richmond, Liu was in search of
the body pile where his real lieutenant laid. Kang was taught early on in his
service to always go back to double check if given the opportunity, and at
the very least, recover the dog tags. As Liu crept closer in the pitch black
area of the camp, he was met with the most god awful smell in his life.
Hundreds of slaughtered men lay in a mountain of gore, decomposed flesh
spoiled the land around these unfortunate soldiers, and the flies and
maggots were pulsating around them. Liu tried with every fiber of his being
to hold back, but the smell was too piercing and he let forth an explosion of
vomit. Liu knew he was in for it, as he heard footsteps swiftly approaching
his direction. A patrolling VC trooper had heard the sound of Liu vomiting,
and was eager to find out who was sniffing around the camp so he could
unload a fresh clip of lead into them. Liu picked himself up off the ground
and looked to his left, and then to his right. There was nowhere to run or
hide, he was met with an impossible end. As he heard the swift pace turn
into a run around the corner of the shack, Liu suddenly knew what he must
do. He shuddered and slapped his own face to prepare for the absolute
worse, and dove into the pile of bodies.

It was a thousand times worse than Liu had prepared for, the twisted
mounds of rotten muscle and snapped bones engulfed him like a blanket.
Hand over his mouth and one eye shut, he held back a scream of disgust as
he peered out of a slight hole in the pile, made possible by a man's elbow
and another man's torso. He saw the Veit Cong trooper survey the area,
never once looking towards the pile, only at the ground where had vomited.
The VC shrugged and had just turned away to leave when he heard Liu's
sigh of relief. Liu looked through the pile again and noticed the trooper had
stopped dead in his tracks, and had tightened the grip around his rifle. "Oh,
f*ck!" Liu desperately cried in his head as he turned over in the pile and
punched what he thought was a severed head in anger. "Ugh!" the head let
forth a groan of dull pain as the eyes opened up. "AHHH!!!!!" Liu screamed
as loud as he could, clawing his way out of the pile. "Ghuuuaaa!!!" the VC
soldier was also taken by full shock at the Liu's scream of agony and started
randomly firing shots from his gun into the sky and surrounding area. Liu
made his way out of the pile, and didn't care if he was about to be shot as
long as he was away from that talking dead guy. Just then, Liu noticed a
faint glowing light inside of the pile, it was bright blue and it was growing
bigger by the second. The VC guard had turned to Liu after he had calmed
down, and pointed his rifle into Liu's face. The Viet Cong was barking some
orders at Liu that he obviously didn't understand.. Liu's eyes were fixated on
the light inside the body pile. "Hey, look!" Liu cried as the VC was getting
ready to aim down the iron sights of his gun. Liu pointed at the light and the
trooper sneered and gave the pile a quick glance. Just as Liu broke his
glance of the pile, he noticed the trooper's head was no longer on his
shoulders; and it was laying on the ground and enveloped in electricty.
"What in God's name..." Liu muttered in exasperation as he looked up and
was met with a man in tattered US army camo, long grey hair, and the dog
tags that read "Lt. R. Richmond." "Holy shit!" Liu said in pure confusion,
"YOU'RE RICHMOND?!"

"Yeah, I mean, I guess you can call me that." Richmond said with a laugh as
he shook off the pieces of body parts he was still covered in. "And who
might you be, Mr. Punch-happy? I was having a nice little nap before you
came along and socked me in the nose. No, but seriously, thanks for that. I
didn't know a punch could bring someone back to 'Life' haha." "Uhh.. yeah,
I'm Liu Kang of 4th company, Bravo camp. I was assigned to your station
before you were.. struck by lightn---How the HELL did you do that to that
guard, anyways, Richmond??!!" Liu said in utter confusion, holding his head
just to try to make sense of it all. Richmond laughed softly and opened his
mouth to answer when Liu saw his jaw drop and eyes grow huge. "What? Is
there a VC behing me?" Liu laughed as he turned around and was met with
"The Beast."

An 9 foot tall, 500 lb ogre of a man, the beast loomed over the two humans
with his eyes fixed hungrily on the pile. Liu stared with his mouth agape, eyes transfixed on the four arms this creature possesed, and how hulking they were compared to his realtively slim frame. The monster belched out a human's skull and crouched down to meet Liu at eye level. This beast took Liu by shock as he opened his mouth and spoke the words, "I am Goro. Shokan Prince and Champion of Mortal Kombat for 500 years, human. Now, I must ask you.. why are you MEDDELING IN MY FOOD?!!" Goro slammed a pair of his fists into Liu's sternum, breaking every single rib in his body. Goro jumped up and down in anger, and Liu looked around him in hopes of Richmond, and was met with nothing. Goro grabbed Liu's broken body up from the ground and screamed into his face, "Do you know how long it takes for me to gather up that many humans to satisfy my hunger?! And you go around and stick your hands where they don't belong." Goro was seething with anger as he lifted his first set of arms high in the air, while the other set still grabbed Liu tightly. "I am the Champion of Mortal Kombat, fool!" Goro yelled proudly, head held high. "There is no man who can oppose me, I can not be broken!" Goro laughed and heard a small voice from the body he was about to consume. "What was that, human?!" Goro screamed as Liu held his head down, the blood now flowing freely from Liu's mouth as Goro's grip began to make his internal organs explode. Liu let forth a little laugh, broke an arm free from Goro's grasp, grabbed the pistol from the front of his pants, and fired the one round directly into Goro's mouth.

The monster known as Goro fell to his knees, instantly dead from the one shot in Liu's gun. With the grip finally broken, Liu laid on his back and watched the sun rise over the war torn Cambodia. He reached under his hat, and grabbed the cigar the imposter had given him a few days prior. Searching in his pocket for his zippo lighter he kept for special occasions, Liu broke the tip free of the cigar and propped himself up against a rock, all the time suffering from excruciating pain. Liu lit the cigar, and took a deep inhale as the pain began to numb, death approaching him fast. Liu closed his eyes and the next thing he knew he was in a very wide, bright room.
Richmond was there, but he wasn't in uniform.. instead, he was wearing white and blue robes and a rice hat. "Ah, I see we are met with the new champion of Mortal Kombat!" was the greeting from Richmond. "Richmond.. what are you talking about.. where am I?" "We are far away from earthrealm, I teleported you here before you suffered death from your battle wounds, and please, refer to me now as Lord Raiden." Liu's eyes began wider and he realized he was standing in a circle, surrounded by a group of men and women that were larger than life. "Outstanding work on defeating Goro, Liu Kang," they all spoke in unison "As the new champion of Mortal Kombat, you are hereby granted immortality for your actions." Raiden gave the shaken Liu a wink and spoke to these enormous men and women, "Elder Gods, I ask you if it were to be suitable if we let the new champion learn a more suitable way to combat enemies next time... perhaps study under the Master Bo Rai Cho?" Liu's head was spinning at all of this as he faintly heard the "Elder Gods" accept "Raiden's" training offer. "Hey Rich--I mean, Lord Raiden." Raiden smiled as he crossed his arms and replied, "Yeah, kid?" "How long is this training going to take?" Liu asked. "Don't worry about it, Liu. You got the rest of you life to learn Bo Rai Cho's teachings. And besides, your immortal now! So that's forever to learn. And I have a feeling your going to be a little bit more prepared when someone challenges you to Mortal Kombat."

Last edited:
TaBB its 12 o clock in the morning i aint reading this shit!!
*Reads anyway*

Damn this was nice. Hell all of the parts were nice. I liked hoe you made things very chill and casual, two thumbs up TaBB :)

TaBB its 12 o clock in the morning i aint reading this shit!!
*Reads anyway*

Damn this was nice. Hell all of the parts were nice. I liked hoe you made things very chill and casual, two thumbs up TaBB :)

Haha thanks bro, I know it was long as shit :laugh:
Sonya's chapter should be up next week, and that will be the finale.

Just got to read those last 2 chapters I really didn't expect

Spoiler:
Goro

But his addition was awesome

Just got to read those last 2 chapters I really didn't expect

Spoiler:
Goro

But his addition was awesome

Haha thanks man, I was hoping it would take a few of you by surprise.
You know, I was going to try to sneak in a Kung Lao appearance at the end.. but I'm going to wait and give him his own chapter instead.

To be honest, I didn't want to read this.
But goddamit I'm glad I did.

Johnny's story was ****ing wild.
Favorite part was when he smirked then gave those thugs the nut punch.
And Stryker & Kabal are ****ing DICKS!

Liu's story was the star of the show though.
I love his character in this. He's a badass only when he needs to be.
I kinda wished that his bandana was white though, and it turns red with the blood, but yours makes more sense.
I loved it all the way until part 4.
I didn't like the quick transition from real to fantasy.
I would have liked Goro more if he was some mutated gorilla.
How do the Vietcong capture the Shokan Prince?

But all in all, I really enjoyed reading it.
I'd like to see more Johnny in this.

To be honest, I didn't want to read this.
But goddamit I'm glad I did.

Johnny's story was ****ing wild.
Favorite part was when he smirked then gave those thugs the nut punch.
And Stryker & Kabal are ****ing DICKS!

Liu's story was the star of the show though.
I love his character in this. He's a badass only when he needs to be.
I kinda wished that his bandana was white though, and it turns red with the blood, but yours makes more sense.
I loved it all the way until part 4.
I didn't like the quick transition from real to fantasy.
I would have liked Goro more if he was some mutated gorilla.
How do the Vietcong capture the Shokan Prince?

But all in all, I really enjoyed reading it.
I'd like to see more Johnny in this.

Hell yeah bro, I'm glad you decided to read it and you actually dug it.
A lot of it probably seemed TL;DR, but for anyone who sits through and reads my ramblings, then I'm stoked.
Johnny's part was going to be longer, but I was running out of ideas to lengthen it lol.
And the final piece of Liu's story was originally going to be just him dying before Raiden teleports him away from 'Nam, and Goro was supposed to be Kintaro instead.. a huge, mutated tiger with 4 arms.
But, I decided to put in the fantasy element because I think I killed too many people off in the beginning :laugh: