Lets Pay Homeage To...

Fought a guy the other night called xXBigBigXx (XBL). This guy was really good with a ton of characters, Ermac, Nightwolf, Sheeva, Subzero, Stryker.

He didn't just know a load of combos, he knew what to do, when to do it, and his mix ups and spacing was amazing.

Also played a guy called Phospherix who's pretty damn good, has a really good Shang Tsung.

Last edited:
I've beaten him once, he was Kano and I was Baraka. But yeah, one of the best players ive encountered on XBL.

I dont know if he has a particular main, but he is REALLY GOOD with Ermac and Nightwolf.

nuth1nmuch- best quan chi I've fought on psn hands down. crazy mixups

Thanks Ray, Your amazing with Kitana. Dude you should be out in the tournament community in the future, you have undeniable potential, Konqrr shouldn't be the only serious Kitana player out there.

Fought a guy the other night called xXBigBigXx (XBL). This guy was really good with a ton of characters, Ermac, Nightwolf, Sheeva, Subzero, Stryker.

He didn't just know a load of combos, he knew what to do, when to do it, and his mix ups and spacing was amazing.

I wish I had xbox live to see for myself, I don't know how he can keep up with that many characters, including Stryker? Hell, just main with Tsung.

Well I played this person on PSN by the username of FOXSOLID4 and he is the best Scorpion player I have ever played.

Big shout out to FR Stack.

Have played a LOT of good matches with him. So he invited me to a party the other night, and I see where he is so good. Some of his Euro buddies are very good. One English guy, called "Something ReDiahl" was phenomenal, easily the best player i've encountered in XBox Live. His JC and Kabal is ridiculously good. I'm pretty sure I heard him saying he was going to some Tournament soon. Another guy in there, called Shura, I think he's Spanish, is also very good. The other guy, cant remember his name, had an excellent Mileena.

So shout-out to Fr Stack and his pals!

EDIT: Is this "Aldo" a PS3 or XB player, because im sure ive encountered an Aldo on XBL....

ok. outworld goddess, we must settle this. people say ur the best kitana, people say I'm the best kitana. there can only be one! lol jk. but I do think our match is inevitable tho

anyways. rainbowpride69 has the best sindel on psn. he is the ONLY person I know, besides me, who actually FIGHTS with her and rushes down as well. he knew how to use scream at the rights times and barely even used her projectiles. we had epic matches but he left and left saying my kitana is too much lol.