Kitana UNBALANCED air juggle?!?! keeps you suspended 1 minute WTF!!!!

I wonder whos going to be over powered next!?!?! Sub-Zero!? or Sheeva!? Oh I know striker lol only teasing

Lmfao, Johnny Cage? You're kidding me right? Johnny Cage needs a nerf? No. Johnny Cage is the single most balanced character in this game. Notice how he is considered top tier but has yet to be "adjusted". Know why that is? Because he's completely fine. He's balanced in every which way. He's very good at pressure, below average at zoning, and horrible at anti-zoning. he is the definition of balance in this game. No crazy super high damaging combos. No overpowered moves. No ridiculous moves that leave little punishment room. I suggest before you yell "NERF!" you do your research. It's not the players problem if you decide to pick Scorpion, the most predictable character in the game by now.

Who picks Scorpion? The only reason your defending Johnny Cage is because you love him. And dont tell me to do my research on MK Ive been playing MK since your were in diapers. SON

Who picks Scorpion? The only reason your defending Johnny Cage is because you love him. And dont tell me to do my research on MK Ive been playing MK since your were in diapers. SON

I never had problems with Sheeva players yet.

Um, you pick Scorpion by the fact of being PsychoScorpion, having Scorpion in your sig, and as your avatar.

Also, I can tell your angry and not thinking straight if you couldn't tell what I meant with my Sheeva is OP comment. I deplore (I beleive that is the correct spelling) you to close the browser, count to ten, take some deep breaths, and then, depending on what time it is for you (12:00 AM here) go to sleep. You're not thinking straight.

Um, you pick Scorpion by the fact of being PsychoScorpion, having Scorpion in your sig, and as your avatar.

Also, I can tell your angry and not thinking straight if you couldn't tell what I meant with my Sheeva is OP comment. I deplore (I beleive that is the correct spelling) you to close the browser, count to ten, take some deep breaths, and then, depending on what time it is for you (12:00 AM here) go to sleep. You're not thinking straight.

Dude your a wierdo wtf are you smoking? I suggest you stay off the drugs and go to rehab. Anyways on a more important note, scorpion has been my avatar since i joined trmk, hes not my best i just havent changed it. Sub-zero is my best guy.

Dude your a wierdo wtf are you smoking? I suggest you stay off the drugs and go to rehab. Anyways on a more important note, scorpion has been my avatar since i joined trmk, hes not my best i just havent changed it. Sub-zero is my best guy.

I'm not the one complaining about something that doesn't need to be complained about, making four posts in a row, or saying someone is required to stay off drugs and go to rehab. You, mein frunde, are just being rude, noisy, and inconsiderate.

I'm telling you, fresh after a lose isn't a good way to post about something, give it time and then come back in the morning.

Nope. It's an unbiased opinion. JC is as balanced as it gets. His moves if blocked are punished easily. His orbs are horrible for zoning. And his damage is pretty bad compared to everyone else. Finally, it doesn't matter if you've been playing MK since the beta version of MK 1, this is a brand new game.

Wow seriously? first kung lao, raiden, cyrax etc... and now Kitana? Scorpion can juggle off a spear that is possible to hit during ground anti air, doesnt that help scorpion players alot? plus unblockable hellfire. People who make these kinda threads need to stop being a little ***** and actually play some good players for once, that is how you learn. Also mass respect for that Kitana player.

Woah wait...your Sub couldn't win in a projectile war? wow. No wonder you were caught in her trap.

Sub is my main, and I have not encountered any problems like you, and I have fought some damn impressive Kitana's. Sub just wins at projectile wars, every Kitana I fought has been covered in ice almost every time I used ice ball.

Also, seriously? JC being OP? What the hell are you smoking? With your main being Sub you should DEFINITELY not have too much of a problem if you play right. Kepp him away from you and your gold. Your IB will counter his orbs, giving you a 25-35% combo.His zoning game sucks, and his options for a clone either include orbs or wasting a meter on a EX shadow kick, which you can then block and punish.

I'm pretty sure you just need to get better, instead of *****ing you should actually try to do something about your loss and do something called practice.

Kitana needs to be nerfed BIG TIME, she has a juggle that is over 50 percent without X-Ray and keeps you suspended in the air for like a minute, thats INSANE!!! NRS PLEASE NERF KITANA. I couldnt even play this guy because I never hit the ground!!!

Kitana doesn't need any nerf...improve your game and don't whine

This is why it is so important for Mk to stay with the same formula and game play mechanics like Tekken and Street Fighter. They need to quit trying to reinvent themselves to try to keep things fresh. It's a good idea but people really want a balanced fighter. Fortunately the fighting game community find this to be tournament worthy which really puts on the added pressure to balance and monitor game play, which NRS has done a fantastic job at. You got to imagine how much the team has learned from this game and what they can do to improve it. They can't fix everything through patches. Little tweaks to the game play mechanics in a fighting game really makes a big difference which I hope NRS has learned. They don't need to overhaul everything to keep people interested anymore.
Kitana along with Cyrax might possibly be the most versatile character when it comes to combos but that's there biggest strength. They are not the fastest character in the game and they are not the best zoner or spammer(cough,cough noob) Don't get me wrong, they do the qualities well but there strength rely in there combos. Most of character's have amazing qualities to them that might seem overwhelming when you don't know how to approach it. So I think it's really important for NRS not to balance every single time people have a problem with a character. So far they have done a good job with the patches and I feel at this point they need to be careful what they weaken are what they buff because most characters are pretty balanced. Just watch tournaments online you'll see that alot of the top tier fighters still have bad matchups, even Kitana.

I fought a guy a few minutes ago who had this same fighting style.

He had me on the ropes, but just like with Reptile, you have to be reactive! He only really pulls off the combo after a fan toss from afar while you are in the air or by a f2,1 from close range so (duh), keep distance and zone a little, then counter her fans if you're a teleporter, or close the gap with something like Stryker's roll or Jax's dash after a few blocks.

She's not overpowered, there's a counter for everything.

If you think Kitana needs a nerf because of her combos then you obviously haven't used her much. To be able to pull of a combo, with 50% damage/juggling with more than 2 fans, is hard work, especially online where input lag is present in every fight.

You should credit these players for being able to juggle you around with ease and then maybe look at yourself to see what you can do to avoid it. Don't cry nerf as soon as you have trouble or we'll end up with a bunch of weak characters with Baraka being the only half decent one left :p

Yeah nobody wants to be juggled around! lol You just need to play more defensively and if the combo went on that long why didnt you use a breaker!? If you didnt have one then one should have been built up if it was that long of a combo or at least very close to it

the problem with kitana is that is hard to brake her combos because by the 3rd hit she fan lifts u and is nothing but fans after that and u cant break those.

No Ive played the best players online and this guy was impossible to touch. he kept me suspended in the air forever and I couldnt even play him because I never hit the ground, Kitana has to be nerfed. That juggle needs to be toned way down. Nobody wants to be bounced around in the air for almost 25 seconds without falling.

Bah! Having high-hit, high-damage combos that you have to manually connect is the beauty of this game! Crippling the character because you can't do that kinda combo ruins the fun for those of us who want that kinda stuff in this game.

JC = NOT overpowered. Again, agree with DCP here, he's probably the MOST balanced character in this game. His air juggles are probably hardest and require more skill to do than most other characters, and yeah, compared to the OP characters, he requires the most skill to beat them. JC is the most balanced character and needs no adjustments. The only adjustment he may need is to possibly make his fireballs quicker, that way he's not totally helpless against a zoner.

The only adjustment he may need is to possibly make his fireballs quicker, that way he's not totally helpless against a zoner.

But he's SUPPOSED to be an in-your-face, balls-to-the-wall pressure player... the antithesis of a zoner. Giving him better Orbs would make him unbalanced and not match his style.

WHOA! If your playing Sub-Zero the way he should be played then that Katana player should really be on the defense all the time! Sub-Zero is great against those who pick Kitana especailly if they are trying to zone you! You can punish every which way with Sub-Zero! He has big combos for just about every situation wether the opponent is blocking to much or on the offensive to much. The fact is if this Kitana player was able to hit you with a big combo like that while your using Sub-Zero really says something good about that player. Kitana does not need any tweeks.