Kitana UNBALANCED air juggle?!?! keeps you suspended 1 minute WTF!!!!

artofgarduno

Kitana needs to be nerfed BIG TIME, she has a juggle that is over 50 percent without X-Ray and keeps you suspended in the air for like a minute, thats INSANE!!! NRS PLEASE NERF KITANA. I couldnt even play this guy because I never hit the ground!!!

I think shes fine and reasonably fair to fight against. Most Katana players try to zone and thats their number one mistake right there. So if she is able to get you into a juggle then that player is doing something right. Also combos without xrays that go over 50 precent are not uncommon I have a 53% for sub, a 64% for quan chi and they are not always easy to pull off so I say you just need a little more practice at reading her attacks. Im not a Katana fan at all but she does seem pretty balanced

Note: Chances of me landing that Quan Chi combo are slim to none though lol

I think shes fine and reasonably fair to fight against. Most Katana players try to zone and thats their number one mistake right there. So if she is able to get you into a juggle then that player is doing something right. Also combos without xrays that go over 50 precent are not uncommon I have a 53% for sub, a 64% for quan chi and they are not always easy to pull off so I say you just need a little more practice at reading her attacks. Im not a Katana fan at all but she does seem pretty balanced

Note: Chances of me landing that Quan Chi combo are slim to none though lol

No Ive played the best players online and this guy was impossible to touch. he kept me suspended in the air forever and I couldnt even play him because I never hit the ground, Kitana has to be nerfed. That juggle needs to be toned way down. Nobody wants to be bounced around in the air for almost 25 seconds without falling.

Who was the guy you're referring to? I main Kitana and I know combos out the ass, including the over 50% without X-Ray.

No Ive played the best players online and this guy was impossible to touch. he kept me suspended in the air forever and I couldnt even play him because I never hit the ground, Kitana has to be nerfed. That juggle needs to be toned way down. Nobody wants to be bounced around in the air for almost 25 seconds without falling.

Yeah nobody wants to be juggled around! lol You just need to play more defensively and if the combo went on that long why didnt you use a breaker!? If you didnt have one then one should have been built up if it was that long of a combo or at least very close to it

I agree. Kitana is one of the most unbalanced characters after the patch. Some of her juggles are ridic.. same goes for Johnny Cage. I'm so tired of being juggled and then nut punched when my character is not even touching them. How the **** can a punch of air hurt me? smh

So wait....

You've played the "best players around", but the moment you fight someone obviously better, you cry Nerf Nerf Nerf!?

So wait....

You've played the "best players around", but the moment you fight someone obviously better, you cry Nerf Nerf Nerf!?

I never said I was better then everyone, read the statement again, I said I have played some of the best players online.

Yeah nobody wants to be juggled around! lol You just need to play more defensively and if the combo went on that long why didnt you use a breaker!? If you didnt have one then one should have been built up if it was that long of a combo or at least very close to it

I said nobody wants to be juggled for 25 seconds, not just "juggled around" of course everyone is gonna get juggled mk is all about air juggles, but not 25 second juggles. Thats overkill. NERF KITANA!!!

Who was the guy you're referring to? I main Kitana and I know combos out the ass, including the over 50% without X-Ray.

His name was TDK_Kitana

Thanks everyone for agreeing with me, I am not one to complain, in fact I never complain. If someone is better then me its no big deal, but when I see all this unbalanced moves for this character its really sad and should be fixed in the next patch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im guessing that guy had at least three enhanced fan toss, and pulled off some fan lifts. Im surprised it was more than 25 secs long, not even TylerLanter (he sucks but he has good combos) can pull that long of a combo with her.... It must've been some magical mixture of moves that NRS did not find out about yet...

If it can be compared to Cyrax's Bomb trap then I say nerf it..

i know the combo ur talking about, its really hard 2 pull off though, chances are u wont get it again. kitana is fine, they need 2 nerf kung lao even more.

Kung lao and johnny cage and kitana need nerfs big time

Lmfao, Johnny Cage? You're kidding me right? Johnny Cage needs a nerf? No. Johnny Cage is the single most balanced character in this game. Notice how he is considered top tier but has yet to be "adjusted". Know why that is? Because he's completely fine. He's balanced in every which way. He's very good at pressure, below average at zoning, and horrible at anti-zoning. he is the definition of balance in this game. No crazy super high damaging combos. No overpowered moves. No ridiculous moves that leave little punishment room. I suggest before you yell "NERF!" you do your research. It's not the players problem if you decide to pick Scorpion, the most predictable character in the game by now.

You my friend are the definition of what a SCRUB is Big time !! You're the reason why the fighting games community have such reputations of cry babies. It's because of people like you who as soon as they get their asshh kicked, goes on the forums and boards and cries over it.

Waaahhhh!! Nerf thiisss!! Wahhhhhhhh!! Nerf thattt ! Waaaahhhhhh !!

I have an advice for you: Don't get caught in the combo !! And if you do, just use the freakin breaker !!

Lots of characters have 50% combos without X-rays. It's not like if this Kitana combo was easy to pull off. It's one of the hardest to perform in the game because of his strict timing. If someone can pull this combo, then he must be rewarded for his effort after hours and hours in the training room perfecting it.

It's not like if Kitana was Top tier or anything. Kitana is at best mid/high tier !!

So just close your mouth, learn the matchup and try to find ways to get around it !! Is that too hard to do theses days ?!?

Instead of complaining about everything and shouting nerfs after everything that you don't know how to deal with, go in the training room and GET BETTER AT THE GAME !!

It's not the players problem if you decide to pick Scorpion, the most predictable character in the game by now.

lol this statement is true, try learning someone less predictable. quan chi is great :) i use him.

Kung lao and johnny cage and kitana need nerfs big time
Johnny Cage definitely does not need a nerf. You should just edit your post and take that out.

Johnny cage is not overpowered. He is the most perfectly balanced guy in the game, if you block his attack, you can punish him. If you throw him at a distance its gonna be hard for him to come back if you're a zoner. If you try to get up in his face with your strings, you'll get punished dearly.

What are your reasons that he is OP, because DCP pretty much covered all the correct and right things why he isn't OP

Reactions: DCP