Injustice Discussion Thread

who is trashing it already? at least wait to play the final product before passing judgement.

Me too It's annoying It's like they want it to be like CoD and BF. I love god of war but that doesn't mean I only want Sony Santa Monica to make God of war. I want them to be successful in every endeavor.

It's not like they're abandoning it.

I'm probably going to buy two copies of this game, one of them a premium edition if there is one

who is trashing it already? at least wait to play the final product before passing judgement.

capcom drones have been attacking the game already, just because its made by NRS. I cant count how many times ive heard those fanboys talk shit about MK and NRS/midway for the most ludicrous reasons, they truly are sad specimens :\

People are already mad at NRS for mentioning DLC characters. I agree with them to a certain extent, I mean the game isn't even close to be completed, why can't those characters be part of the original roster? Why do they have to charge us extra? Sure, I won't be forced to buy them, but we're talking about characters here, not costumes, how am I supposed to play the game competitively and know the match-ups if I've never or rarely played with those characters. That pretty much guarantee the release of a complete edition.

BUT, the game will be kept alive longer with DLC characters, not to mention if the compatibility packs work better than they did in MK9, I guess having a few more characters could be fun.

So what are your opinions on this?

@C-Sword - I agree, though they already have the plan for the original roster. I'm not saying they cannot change the roster, (Which they MOST DEFINETLY can.), but If they already have everything done in such an order, they can't just go back and say, "Scrap this, lets add 4 more spaces."
They have a set date for the release. The more a game has, plus the rush they would have, I don't think they'd be such good characters..which begs the question, who will the end of arcade fight be against? I myself, hope for Braniac.

Is anyone concerned with the block bottom being changes? Dash-block is big to me - now it's gone, sort of...Or maybe I want to dash back instead of block -- now I'm stuck taking the chip....Street Fighter does well with back for block because of the half cir/qtr cir moves but NRS has a different engine - I feel hesitant to buy on this concept.

I think the Block changes were a bad idea. If theres a trophy to win w/o blocking & I planned to dash?
I wish they let you pick your controls.

Shao Kahn was seating in the background of a stage, Tsung as well, so Doomsday sitting in the background actually encourages me to think he'll be the boss more than anything else. xD

I thought I saw Lex in the a video clip somewhere...

Lex.jpg

@PizzaMasta We also saw Motaro in mk9 story mode but no play there. I don't doubt that he has a purpose in the game, I just don't think that NRS would leave their Boss/ Under-boss openly exposed to the public this early.

I seriously hope my green man brainiac is the head boss man because this all reminds me of the dcuo trailer.

this all reminds me of the dcuo trailer.

I was going to say this! The heroes are dying, apocalypse, and Brainiac is taking over the world. I like that story but I hope NRS comes up with their own original story.

Spoiler:
My favorite part of the trailer was when Superman was holding Diana, but then he dropped her because she had Kryptonite in her mouth. So dramatic <3

Last edited:
mine was when

Spoiler:
when black adam was fighting Green lantern and ended up killing him and Flash

Why are people so concerned about blocking? It's going to be proximity blocking like in SF and the MVC series.

The player only blocks when the opponent Hit box is active meaning they have to be a certain distance from you while either attacking or moving. Projectiles count also.

They're not going to just let you hold back and you instantly block while there's nothing attacking you, if so that's going to destroy the back dash option. C'mon people, think before complaining.

Why are people so concerned about blocking? It's going to be proximity blocking like in SF and the MVC series.

The player only blocks when the opponent Hit box is active meaning they have to be a certain distance from you while either attacking or moving. Projectiles count also.

They're not going to just let you hold back and you instantly block while there's nothing attacking you, if so that's going to destroy the back dash option. C'mon people, think before complaining.

I feel as it changes the game to cat and mouse strategy game like street fighter - dash block may seem defensive but for the most part it’s a tool to make offensive advances and or tricky diversions. For example I would see how much of a risk taker my opponent is by dashing forward and blocking immediately after the round starts; if he/she blocks then they are playing safe – it’s also a good bait for an early throw. As far as the actual blocking is concerned – I’m not really worried about that; however, Let’s just say you have a teleport action – You just went from blocking to moving towards the attack.

I Personally like the back for block thing, because in Mk people would just stand and hold the block button. shit got real annoying especially when you're trying to get them to be apart of the match and all they do his hug the R2 or RT.