How you got your TRMK name

Out of curosity, I was wonder how some of you people got your TRMK name. Was it original, based off a character, or did you just did the random name generator button? My name came from the fact that I think Mortal Kombat is quite an interesting game to play an learn about. And the MK part in my name can also stand for Mario Kart, since I do like to play Mario Kart.

As a child scream user name was taken everywhere so me being a smart person attempted to type sscream and.... Forgot the A then it stuck that way.

All this time I though MK was for Mortal Kombat :oops:

My name came from the word Vitality, meaning Vigorous and Bold. So I shortened it and put the lowercase "i" and shiz and made iViTal :D

It was originally going to be "YautjaSanta" but I didn't know how to spell "Yautja" at the time and when I found out I spelled it wrong, I was so mad at myself.

All this time I though MK was for Mortal Kombat :oops:

My name came from the word Vitality, meaning Vigorous and Bold. So I shortened it and put the lowercase "i" and shiz and made iViTal :D

It is for Mortal Kombat. I like to play Mario Kart to so the MK part can stand for either one. I like the way you got your name, very creative.

It is for Mortal Kombat. I like to play Mario Kart to so the MK part can stand for either one. I like the way you got your name, very creative.

Thanks, and I'm sticking with Mario Kart instead of Mortal Kombat for your name.

Interesting Mario Kart 8)

Got my name from my supervisor (at my job), its just shorter so its Supes and 01 came from thinking that she's the best supervisor around or something.

my nickname is squirrel and scorpion is my favorite video game kharacter evar! thus, the name squirrelpion was born.

Basically, my football coach was name Q and my name is Quin so it made since that I would be YungQ94. Yung is spelled wrong cause I liked Yung Jeezy at the time

Wraith is just a cool word, and I was trying to think of a cool username and Wraith came to mind.

Baraka__s_Chop_Chop_Blades_by_MegamanX_2009.gif

i got my name because my last name is Byrd and i thought of the funny saying Bird brain at the time when i was creating an account for TRMK

It was originally Baraka2011, because I was/am such a huge Baraka fan.
But I'm a huge Horror Movie fan, and Freddy is the peak of greatness, especially his Guest appearance.

^
That was 2012. Now it's 2015.
Now I'm back as Tanyas husband, because I married her. Tada.

Last edited:
I developed my name and I put deep thought into it. I have other aliases for some other games I'll put those in spoilers if you're interested.

It essentially comes from a time where I was gonna give up competitive gaming, because there was a mental barrier I could not seem to break. No matter how much I played it seemed I was stuck at the same level, and no amount of threads could help me.

Just when I was on the peak of giving up, a man named GAWes, who utterly destroyed me in Super Smash Brothers Melee, Told me that just when your mind is about to give up is when you need to push a little harder. He told me that too many people who get frustrated with progression "Take a break" come back and feel like they get better. Which is true, but it's only temporary he says. Because you come back with a fresh mind, and lose any habits you developed before.

What he told me to do was despite wanting to take a break, That I shouldn't and keep pushing to try and think 2-3 steps ahead. Telling me it's a critical time that must not be wasted taking a break if I ever wish to break a habit.

Thus developed the name Critical_Limit.

SSBM:
Spoiler:
Zone: a very shallow reason for this name, It was a cool 4 letter word that would work as a Tag in SSBM

StarCraft 2
Spoiler:
SNAFU: It's a military term for "Situation Normal All F*'d Up" It's the most fitting name for this game because nothing you plan, ever goes the way you plan it when you're fighting someone good.

AIM
Spoiler:
IntoTheRain: Just because sometimes you have to man up and walk into sadness, can't hide forever.

MSN
Spoiler:
TGWN2000: Just stands for Thank God we're (Insert N word here)s 2000. Please do not feel offended. If you are offended pretend it says Ninja"

Nemesiswontdie

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis was the first RE game I played. I played it at my cousins house late at night by myself and seeing nemesis crash through the RPD window by the stairs scared the shit out of me. RE3 has always and will always be one of my favorite games of all time.

The official soundtrack has a song called Nemesis Doesn't Give Up. That was supposed to be my original youtube username but for some reason, I thought the song was called Nemesis Wont Die. So I chose that as a username. It was too long so I just made it one word. After creating the username I looked at the ost track listing and I had it wrong, but I liked the way it looked and sounded so I just kept it. Been using the same username for 6 years now.

I have another username but I use it for MSN and such.