Game developers you have beef with.

why yes, that would be me. And most people who play video games. Sorry to break it to you, but your a minority.

Sales figures say otherwise. You are confusing "people who play video games" with "hardcore gamers." Nintendo simply went in a different direction from the market that you belong to. No reason to be butthurt about it.

I like Nintendo, SNES is probably my favorite console to have ever existed. But it is a little irritating how gimmicky they have gotten. With the Wii's controls and the DS's touch screen (Now with 3D!! if the touch screen wasn't big enough of a gimmick). Though I ran out to by a wii. I only play Smash Bros, Donkey Kong, and Kirby.

Right now I have beef with NRS. They stopped patching MK9, I've had some really broken matches lately. Also a little annoyed at a complete eddition and PS Vita exclussives. Although it's a brilliant marketing strategy, what about the hardcore fans who bought the collectors edition on release.

Motion controls aren't in and of themselves a gimmick. They can work when implemented correctly. There's a lot of games where they aren't, I admit, though. Personally, I actually think the DS touch screen is worse than motion controls by far. I find swinging my Wii remote like a sword much more enjoyable than trying to make Link slash with the f*cking DS stylus.

As far as MK9 goes, I'm not sure what you mean by "what about the hardcore fans who bought the collector's edition." What about them? The Komplete Edition basically is a price drop. It's everything you guys bought plus DLC for the same price, right? It's not like a price drop wouldn't have happened anyway.

If people don't like motion controls, don't buy it, lol. There are some games where you don't need to use the motions.

As far as MK9 goes, I'm not sure what you mean by "what about the hardcore fans who bought the collector's edition." What about them? The Komplete Edition basically is a price drop. It's everything you guys bought plus DLC for the same price, right? It's not like a price drop wouldn't have happened anyway.

I think you mis-understood him. I'm pretty sure he was talking about the hardcore fans who put forth everything they could towards this game only to get denied costumes that are available only in the Vita version. As well as the Komplete edition with the fixed errors and DLC characters in the krypt. Everyone should have gotten that sorta thing in a patch.

Even though Bethesda's games are riddled with glitches, I still feel like I should be paying more than $60 when I see just how long I've been playing them. 200 hours on Fallout 3, 180 on New Vegas & 160 on Skyrim. Thats a lot of ****ing life wasted :laugh:

I like blizzard games, but they are the worst with release dates. It's gotten to the point the fans just "EXPECT" a delay. We see a release day and our minds automatically add a year onto it.

I played FFXI for 5 years and 244 days lol. That's my in game play time before I quit.

Nintendo simply went in a different direction from the market that you belong to. No reason to be butthurt about it.

well, thats that then. You admit they changed in a different direction from what they used to be. Or what "I" belong to, as you said. Something I like changing completely into something I dont like. So yeah, theres the "beef" as the title says. Don't see how that wouldnt count.

as for your use of the word Butthurt, this is pretty much a rant type thread. We all have posted our opinions on things. Yet you found an opinion you disagree with and felt the urge to label it "butthurt"? heh, I think we know who's the mad one here.

Even though Bethesda's games are riddled with glitches, I still feel like I should be paying more than $60 when I see just how long I've been playing them. 200 hours on Fallout 3, 180 on New Vegas & 160 on Skyrim. Thats a lot of ****ing life wasted :laugh:

If it weren't for stability issues, I would be playing Fallout and Skyrim a lot longer and more frequency. Unfortunately, the crashes and slowdowns started to take a toll on my patience. I didn't experience crashes with Oblivion, but I can't go back to it since the leveling system is pretty bone-headed.

Prop to THEundying77 for making this thread. Honestly.

Okay...

I have much beef with Bioware. You put a game out like Dragon Age II and expect everything to be okay? F*ck that. I want Dragon Age. Not Mass Effect with swords, motherf*cker.

Another company would easily be Team Ninja. Tomunobu Itagaki is a genius. I know why they got rid of him and it was for good reason but damn. He's the only reason DOA and Ninja Gaiden stayed afloat. Now Team Ninja is in for some hard times.

Nintendo needs to get their sh*t together and stop trying to lure people with the huge motion control gimmic. Put out a real system that can contend with the PS3 and the XBOX360. The Wii is hardly a feasible system. The graphics are cruddy, the games are buggy and it can't even play movies!

Oh good lord. Don't even get me started on Gearbox. Let's see how hard Borderlands 2 falls on its face...

Last but not least...

Infinity Ward. I have one message for all of you who in this festering pile of donkey sh*t you call a game develope company; Go kill yourselves. How dare you dupe all the little wide-eyed children into buying a glorified expansion pack. What gets me more is the fact that serious gamers are getting f*cked in the ass by the all the little casual gaming ingrates who ask for the half-assed experience that Infinity Ward AND Treyarch are putting out.

And a message to ALL game developement companies. Stop stream-lining games for all the so-called gamers of such facile intellects who can't even perform inventory management(Mass Effect 2) or wrap their inferior little minds around the conceptual difference between a cuirass and greaves(Skyrim).

Sorry if I offended anyone with that rant. I had to get it out. If you're a "casual gamer", just so you know; I'm getting you back for completely bending me and other serious gamers over the the damn table and ramming your main vain in our tail pipe. Thanks. Thanks a lot for feeding the industry. They don't make games like they used to anymore. That's for sure.

Quantic Dream for not releasing anything new after Heavy Rain.
Rare for not making a new Killer Instinct.

Capcom, for one simple reason. They have completely thrown Mega Man in the trash it seems for no god damn reason and it pisses me off to no end.

Right now I have beef with NRS. They stopped patching MK9, I've had some really broken matches lately. Also a little annoyed at a complete eddition and PS Vita exclussives. Although it's a brilliant marketing strategy, what about the hardcore fans who bought the collectors edition on release.

I see exactly what you're talking about. I saw the MK3 costume for Rain and Kenshi's new duds. That feels kind of unfair to us on the consoles, considering our DLC characters never had alternates to begin with. What could possibly be wrong with NRS patching the new costumes onto the consoles?

Rare for not making a new Killer Instinct.

Rumors state that they are making KI3 and it is to be announced later this year. But you may know something I don't know. Was the rumor debunked?

UBISOFT, screw those guys.

I hear you there. Another company that is feeding the main-stream casual mass by "stream-lining" games. Splinter Cell Conviction was disappointing.

And y they no make new StarFox game.

View attachment 2772

I know, right? I think they forgot Star Fox was it's own game after SSBB. lol

Capcom, for one simple reason. They have completely thrown Mega Man in the trash it seems for no god damn reason and it pisses me off to no end.

Megaman used to be legendary. Seems they kinda made a joke out of him now. So much potential and they muffed it up.

Life wasted? Not even. You could've been sitting in a corner doing heroin miserably hating yOur life. I'd rather "waste" my life entertaining myself than waste my life being sad and bored hahaha wouldn't you agree?