Find your happy place!!

Wrath_the_Furious

Everyone has that special place where they flee when they're stressed or depressed. Mine is the den I constructed in my basement where I hide from my wife, kids, and life in general. Where combos may be practiced uninterupted by nagging and screaming on a 47 inch flat screen on the couch and the mini fridge is stocked with beer and cherry DR. Pepper because I like to alternate. Where occasionally I like to look up from games and admire all the junk I've collected over the years on my shelf and roam naked. Who else has built a sanctuary for themselves so they might hide from everything.

My room. Close the door and watch montage play MK9 and talk to friend on Skype and shizz. No distraction, No yelling, Just peace and music from the headphones :)

The school playground near my house. Whenever my family is being dousches I just walk there and play some basketball, football, swing or take a walk around the school.

Another place would be my room, I just put my Turtle Beach Headset in and mute out the rest of the world.

on the rooftop of the elementary school not far from my house

ok maybe not anymore, but when I was younger I would go there alot. Had a special spot in the back courtyard where you could stand on a fence and get up to a generator and from there you could get on top of the roof. Pretty cool when I was young. Just got up there to be alone. There was lower level parts of the roof and I felt secluded there.

Bedroom.

My precious video games are in there and sitting on a comfy bed while owning people online is fun =) I like to close the blinds, get my jammies on and get under the covers with two pillows backed up against the bed board while I play. I sometimes take my laptop in there to surf the net or listen to music. So comfy in there =)

dang johnny got countered by Wrath

I skipped the milk and went to the cherry Dr. Pepper.

I guess when I was younger I would always just go to the woods for a sanctuary. Play in the ravines, build forts, chop down trees with hatchets and machetes, ride bikes through trails we made.

Now I just go to your fridge, and drink your Dr. Pepper.

I skipped the milk and went to the cherry Dr. Pepper.

I guess when I was younger I would always just go to the woods for a sanctuary. Play in the ravines, build forts, chop down trees with hatchets and machetes, ride bikes through trails we made.

Now I just go to your fridge, and drink your Dr. Pepper.

Enjoy. I put the tip of my unit at the edge of the 2 liter to make sure my friends don't drink it.

I am sure your friends have tasted more then just the tip anyway!

Hahaha.

Btw, did you make this thread when watching last weeks Beavis and Butthead when the school therapist told them go to their happy place?

I am sure your friends have tasted more then just the tip anyway!

Hahaha.

Btw, did you make this thread when watching last weeks Beavis and Butthead when the school therapist told them go to their happy place?

Naw been sick and sleeping a lot the last week the only part I caught going in and out of consciousness was were they were in court and the prosecutor was recaping every stupid thing they have ever done.

The World is my happy place and you are all intruding.

But really...

My happy place is found within my own mind. I visit whenever I wish. In the depths of my thoughts, I train for the dark days ahead to become the ultimate women's basketball coach.

But seriously...

My room. I love my California King-sized bed and just the whole atmosphere. It's painted with a dark forest green and has old Neil Diamond records all over the walls with an Elvis record and a CCR record. Not mention my Marvel and Mortal Kombat posters as well.