Ed Boon counting down to something on Twitter?

Most fighting fighting games function just fine with teleportation moves, even with the back-to-block. If they were really problematic, they would no longer be in fighting games that don't have a block button.

Depends on the teleport. Something like Dhalsim or Raiden is fine.

something like Smoke's forces people to commit to walking forward and possibly eating a combo at anytime just to avoid a teleport if it's been conditioned.

They could have crossups in MK10 w/o having to remove the block button.

A new MK would be enough reason for me to pick up a PS4. There also seems to be speculation that he is counting down to Injustice 2. I would not be happy if that were true.

I totally agree!!!

He better be releasing MK10 and hopefully with custom character creations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you mean edit characters' appearances like Tekken and Virtua Fighter, then yes by all means, keep that Kreate a Kombatant shit out of MK.

Ok that will work too but I wanna be able edit the character's name even in arcade mode then. Like I wanna call Tanya by my favorite name Cassandra like how it was in Tekken 5 when I played as Anna and Nina Williams.

Last edited:
If you mean edit characters' appearances like Tekken and Virtua Fighter, then yes by all means, keep that Kreate a Kombatant shit out of MK.

Turn Liu Kang into Bruce Lee!

Ok that will work too but I wanna be able edit the character's name even in arcade mode then. Like I wanna call Tanya by my favorite name Cassandra like how it was in Tekken 5 when I played as Anna and Nina Williams.

Meeeehhh, I don't know about editing their names. I think that's a bit too far in the edit.

I guess the countdown is 100% MKX now that the facebook page has been updated.

Just waiting on the trailer now... :bunny:

I've noticed the Logo change is a subtle change, but at the same time so damn clear. I believe they made the head more pointy.

I don't like how it has a dent on the top of it's head now. Compare my avatar to the older version

mortal_kombat_logo_vector_by_reptiletc-d3j6l9k.png

Mk2 dragon design with the lightning is my fav the new design seems lazy compared to the older games imo.

mk2sky.gif

compared to

MKX logo2.png

Last edited:
Guys, this is just a teaser, I doubt it is the final design.
Anyway, so excited now that we know it is not Injustice 2 or MK Vs DC 2 :))