Ed Boon counting down to something on Twitter?

Is it worth mentioning that besides Boon counting down, he's also stating that Mortal Kombat will remain online after GameSpy closure?

He's been quite a chatter box lately... on Flipboard that is.

MK is known for a lot of things. Having a block button is one of them. I'm indifferent about a run button.

This.
Plus, how would you perform fatalities / finishers that require the use of the block button, to keep the character from jumping up?

This.
Plus, how would you perform fatalities / finishers that require the use of the block button, to keep the character from jumping up?

The answer is painfully obvious, assign the move with a different button/direction combination. It's not like the inputs are exactly the same with every game.

I understand people have different input preferences, but come on!

As MK fans, it is our social and moral responsibility to uphold the sacred tradition of the Block Button. This is not Tekken, SF, KI, Darkstalkers, MvsC, or anything SNK has to offer. This is MK.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

This started when I asked if MKvsDC 2 would have MK's block system or Injustice's block system.
I never said that I wanted the block button gone from MK.

I think.

One of Ed's recent tweets suggest that MK10 will not be featured at E3. He replied to a fan who tweeted that he hopes to see MK10 at E3. Now Ed has a reputation of being a troll but there is a possibility he is telling the truth. In that case, does that mean that MK10 is in production but not yet ready to appear at E3 or that it is not in development at all?

I would be greatly disappointed if it turns out to be Injustice 2, because it is MK's turn now. And PLEASE! No MK vs DC 2!

One of Ed's recent tweets suggest that MK10 will not be featured at E3. He replied to a fan who tweeted that he hopes to see MK10 at E3. Now Ed has a reputation of being a troll but there is a possibility he is telling the truth. In that case, does that mean that MK10 is in production but not yet ready to appear at E3 or that it is not in development at all?

I would be greatly disappointed if it turns out to be Injustice 2, because it is MK's turn now. And PLEASE! No MK vs DC 2!

He was most likely trolling. The announcement probably isnt coming until June 2nd so hes not just gonna go "yeah totally MK10 will be at E3 this year!"

btw, he Tweeted this recently
v8d8EBD.jpg

Damn that Lincoln pic he tweeted probably is his biggest tease in all of his trolling escapades. I'll be absolutely gutted if anything other than MK10 is announced, with the exception of an Action/Adventure MK game.

Damn that Lincoln pic he tweeted probably is his biggest tease in all of his trolling escapades. I'll be absolutely gutted if anything other than MK10 is announced, with the exception of an Action/Adventure MK game.

Ed Boon loves to troll but I really don't think he would be that much a jerk that he would tease MK10 this much and not have it happen.

I'll be disappointed if MK10 isn't confirmed. I'm sure that whatever they are working on will be a fun game, but I need some new MK.