Ed Boon counting down to something on Twitter?

natedoggcata

Ed Tweeted the following yesterday
Square root of 841.
The answer to that is 29

Today he Tweeted this
Question: How many days in (non-leap-year) February?
Answer to that is 28

If we are counting down I believe June 2nd would be the date, which is one week from E3 2014 and would also be around the same time MK2011 was announced as well.

I think its time to get hyped again guys!!!

poptdp

good find!

im super hyped for ANYTHING mortal kombat related. its about time for a sequel to my favourite game :D :D :D

Aldo Moreno

Talk about analyzing out the ass o.o. I would take whatever he says with a grain of salt. He loves to troll. But hey, who knows.

Commander

If we are counting down I believe June 2nd would be the date, which is one week from E3 2014 and would also be around the same time MK2011 was announced as well.

Injustice was also announced the week before E3 2012 (on May 31, 2012), so this doesn't seem too unusual.
I'm hyped for anything MK related, though.
Here's hoping that it's either MK10 or an action adventure game.

Commander

The music may be new, don't know, and it does sound like music from MK4.
The first 2 combinations and Injustice pictures are the same, though.

Commander

Likely meaning 27 days left.
It started with 29, then 28 and now 27.

Tomorrow will be something related to 26, and so on.

Taj Gill

Oh man if an MK game is announced, I'd like to welcome the newer members to a period where events out of the ordinary occur at TRMK, such as server overload, hardcore guest character arguments, which characters upon reveal deserve to be in the game or not, story continuation issues, etc. There are many more but this is all I can name off the top of my head.

Exciting times await!