E3 2011 Thread | Schedules

Jinko

So 2011's E3 is less than a day away. I know some of you guys are excited for it.

Below are the Schedules of the Press Conferences, taken directly from GameTrailers.com

Spoiler:
Day%201.png
Spoiler:
Day%202.png
I'll be trying to watch the Big 3 Press Conferences (Sony, Nintendo & Microsoft). What are YOU excited for? Let us know in this thread.

Nintendo E3 2011 Press Conference
http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/nintendo-e3/?tag=calendar;title;2

Last edited:
Thx For This Jinko

Upcoming Press Conferences
Microsoft
Monday at 12:30PM ET / 9:30AM PT | On G4TV.com
Microsoft's E3 2011 Press Conference should be full of info on Gears of War 3, Forza Motorsport 4, Kinect games galore and possibly the HALO HD remake. Check out the MSFT E3 live stream on June 6, 2011 at 9:30AM PST.

EA
Monday at 3:30PM ET / 12:30PM PT | On G4TV.com
EA's E3 2011 Press Conference will showcase Battlefield 3, Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR), Need for Speed: On The Run and Mass Effect 3, among others. The Electronic Arts press conference will begin at 12:30PM PST on June 6, 2011.

Ubisoft
Monday at 5:30PM ET / 2:30PM PT | On G4TV.com
The Ubisoft E3 2011 Press Conference on June 6 at 2:30PM PST will feature Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Driver: San Francisco and more! No James Cameron this time, we think...

Sony
Monday at 8:00PM ET / 5:00PM PT | On G4TV.com
Sony's E3 2011 Press Conference will showcase Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, new Ratchet and Clank, StarHawk and more details on the NGP Vita portable. Tune in at 5PM PST on June 6 to get the inside scoop!

Nintendo
Tuesday at 12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT | On G4TV.com
Nintendo's E3 2011 Press Conference will feature more details on Project Cafe (which is not the Wii2) and a much closer look at Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. We'll be getting you the live stream at 9AM PST on June 7, 2011.

Read more: http://www.g4tv.com/e3-2011/press-conferences/#ixzz1ORG9UMGl

thanks for the thread i cannot wait for E3, i am interested in most of it, bioshock inf, need for speed the run, driver, rage, skyrim,darkness 2(love me some mike patton plus the first game was amazing) deus ex human revolution(spending $160 or so on that game so it better be goood :p ) so much i am excited for

I want to see what this "Nintendo HD" is about. I know what games I want this year already. But can't wait to see what's coming.

So E3 2011 is going to start in less than 20 minutes, with the first Press Conference starting in less than an hour.

I will bump this thread with the links to the Live Streams from either Gamespot, GameTrailers or G4TV.

okay who else saw the HALO 4 trailer and had total nerdgasim.

I wanted to burn Microsoft with fire. Halo CE Anniversary is more important than that piece of crap. Even Bungie said there shouldn't be a Halo 4, but here comes Big, Greedy, Microsoft to milk the series clean of all its financial worth. Halo should have stopped at Reach. Continuing the storyline is just a terrible idea. Sure it was cool seeing what happens after they chill in that ship for a while, but I think MC's story should be a cliffhanger. Screw Halo 4.

I have no idea how Halo ended. I used to play the hell out of Halo CE and 2. Decided to go with the PS3 though so I couldn't continue the series.

Also did you hear them?

"...proud to annouce a new trilogy..."

*Announces Halo 4*

So not just Halo 4, but potentially Halo 5 and 6.

i am not a huge fan of the halo series, i do enjoy the first halo alot but ever since then i enjoyed parts of the game but not the games(halo 2 and 3) as a whole this might sound stupid but i think after halo they tried to hard for it to be a good game, where as in the first halo game they focused on making it a fun experience, just my opinion though

Microsofts entire press conference fell pretty short, the others were OKAY, but Ubisofts... well it was pretty much just embarassing (everything other than Assassin's Creed Revelations)

Microsofts entire press conference fell pretty short, the others were OKAY, but Ubisofts... well it was pretty much just embarassing (everything other than Assassin's Creed Revelations)

This whole day has been embarrassing. Hopefully Sony pulls a miracle out of their ass.

As for Microsoft
kinect.gif

OK
I was very pissed when I heard that after AC2 we got AC 2.5 (Brotherhood) and now we get AC 2.8
But BH brought lots of cool stuff so I loved the game. The online is fun and different. They announced this and I was like meh other game avoiding the AC3 but after I saw the footage I just bit my toungue. Looks great and that kinda "inception" ideea seems interesting.

I'll add AC along side Battlefield 3 on my must buy list :p

They could have multiple developers working on the series. One on an HD remake, and one on 4

They could have multiple developers working on the series. One on an HD remake, and one on 4

Edit: that was supposed to be in reply to the guy saying he wanted a CE remake

Edit: 2, and this was supposed to be an edit, not a new post

Last edited by a moderator:
Sony kicked Microsofts bootay with their press conference. The PlayStation Vita looks pretty kool, but other than the touch board(??) in the back, it doesn't have anything the DS doesn't, gameplay wise. Can't wait to see NINTENDO 2mro, i think that they will once again steal the show