• Adjusted the air reaction to the chop chop blades to allow for juggle opportunities afterwards
• Baraka's Blade Spin move starts up faster and is safer when blocked.
• Baraka's Enhanced Blade Charge (Blade Rush) attack goes farther now.
• Baraka’s Chop Chop no longer auto corrects mid-move.
• Baraka’s Away Front Kick, Front Punch combo is now a true popup.
• Increased the damage of some of Baraka’s special moves and attacks.
• It is easier to juggle combo after hitting someone with Baraka’s chopchop on the ground.
Question: Why isn't Baraka's spin like Kung Lao's spin?
Barakas spin doesn't suck.
It beats most teleports, it's fast, and beats most air attacks. It's also a great combo finisher.
Go back to Derp Lao if you're not satisfied.
EDIT: Baraka seems mostly unchanged (in how I use him) beside the EX Blade charge. Oh, but but his EX df, 1 is great...you can add a blade charge on the end of that now, and it has good juggle opportunities in the corner.