Super Smash Bros

There are just as many Fire Emblem characters as there are mainstay Mario characters. That just aint funkin right man

Probably the knight trope, maybe.

I am a simple man Byrd. When boobies are seen, I follow

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Did you update your 3ds yet? Once you connect to a wifi port you have to update smash bros to the current version. Then that's how you get all of the characters

Well the characters already on the game, not the dlc ones
Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

death is the easy way out they deserve to suffer cancrum oris
I want Konami wiped off the face of the planet ASAP for all the bullshit they've done for the past year. Canceling Silent Hills, pulling the PT demo, taking legal action to delist PS4s with the PT demo from eBay and Craigslist, Sweatshop conditions, thinking Pachinkos are better than the one business venture that made them a household name to begin with, and the manner in which they treated the company's biggest star at the VGAs is behavior that needs to be punished as swiftly as possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I want Konami wiped off the face of the planet ASAP for all the bullshit they've done for the past year. Canceling Silent Hills, pulling the PT demo, taking legal action to delist PS4s with the PT demo from eBay and Craigslist, Sweatshop conditions, thinking Pachinkos are better than the one business venture that made them a household name to begin with, and the manner in which they treated the company's biggest star at the VGAs is behavior that needs to be punished as swiftly as possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

sadly they are actually financially healthy so them vanishing is super unlikely unless theyggo through a 2006 Sony situation

The Bayo announcement actually got me really excited. Not for Smash though, it was the final push I needed to start up the Bayonetta series

The Bayo announcement actually got me really excited. Not for Smash though, it was the final push I needed to start up the Bayonetta series

I like playing Bayonetta on the hardest Difficulty, it's pretty mechanically technical and feels like you're combo'oing while playing a bullet hell game.

I really need to invest in a wii u not for smash but just to for once finish off the bayo series

i heard it actually had good twist near the end of the game