4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
So now I sound snooty and aloof? Why? Because I articulate things slightly better than most do? I don't exactly think I have perfect grammar or spelling, I just write the way I write. I am really just trying to be respectful of other people's tastes and I don't want to start any arguments about the validity of Freddy in an MK game. I said that I realize that I may have to verse him in online matches, I even said I didn't mind of Barney the Dinosaur was in my select menu. So if that makes me snooty, aloof and deserving of tongue in cheek prejudiced analogies then perhaps it's our generation gap or something because I don't understand how you can misunderstand me. And your analogy, while kinds humorous, is flawed. I just want to remove freddy from MY game. I don't care if I see him online, I don't care if he's on my select screen, I just want him removed from the arcade ladder. This marvelous fan service of a game goes back to the original aesthetic and design of the first MK games, the glory years, the attention to detail in refurbishing the MK series from my childhood is beautiful and in my mind seeing Freddy Kreuger suddenly pop up in a match ruins this effort.
Actually u explaining it makes my analogy fit perfectly. Id say make a diff account and buy the dlc individually tho.

Deleted some of my posts so we can
quitgettinmad.png

Have they made any explanation as to why Freddy has two gloves?

I think I've seen almost all the Freddy movies (I even saw a few at the drive in back in the day) and I never recall him having two gloves.

I think I've seen almost all the Freddy movies (I even saw a few at the drive in back in the day) and I never recall him having two gloves.
they did, but I forgot cause it was dumb. And I dont even feel like looking it up again.

he forged another one to kill shao kahn. apparently kahn kicked his ass in dream realm so apparently another glove gives him the advantage in earthrealm or whatever

He made them specificaly so he can fight. Wen shao khan brought him into the real world he fused his last bit a power into the gloves so he couldn't be drained

ned flanders confirmed

Boon on his inclusion :" well mk is from the 90's and so is simpsons. So I though, hey that makes perfect sence to include him"

and thats how it happened

ned flanders confirmed

Boon on his inclusion :" well mk is from the 90's and so is simpsons. So I though, hey that makes perfect sence to include him"

and thats how it happened

LOL I remember that Flanders was the hardest character to beat in The Simpsons fighting game on PSOne.

hey guys first post so pls be nice

I searched everywhere and can´t find information on freddy dlc not being available in psn europe (i live in portugal)
a couple days ago i started the game and downloaded a patch, the costumes for cbz and mk3 sub were there and i played agaisnt freedy online, so i guess the pack was mandatory, but still no freddy.
I have no intention of buying him but i would like to know why he isn't there yet

2nd question, does the information of the patch available, buffs, nerfs, glitches corrected etc?, if so can anyone tell me
tks guys i tried to find answer to these questions but with no sucess XD

Re: New Guy here, Freddy Tag Kombo

what's up, New Guy (king_ruckus)?.. i'm Supes (sups short for what's up), sick Freddy tag video damn near impossible to pull off that one with using what, three meters..