Who do YOU want for DLC?

What character do you want as DLC?

• Total voters
"Douche ass costume" :laugh:

Truer words have never been spoken, TaBB :cool:

Cyber Smoke: Full-fledged character or bust. Period.

For DLC, my list of wants are more of a "what" than "who."

STAGES

- Pit 1
- Warrior Shrine
- Palace Gates

KLASSIC COSTUMES

- MK 1 Sonya
- MK 1 Raiden
- MK 1 Johnny Cage
- MK 1 Kano
- MK 1 Liu Kang

CYBER. SMOKE. As his own character, not some douche ass costume.
21oq1wk.jpg

gonna have to agree. where did all of his fans go?! I came here to this forum thinking that robo smoke fans would be a majority being the forgotten character, but I was wrong. Instead we got people pushing how the story is changed and he wouldnt fit. Wow you guys sure will take anything up the ass when it comes to them changing shit. lol like DLC characters need to be involved in the story anyway. Oh well, this is old new that we would have been talking about months ago.

at least I got you, wraith, and some others in my group

I too want Cyber Smoke as his own, unique character, and I still want 4-legged Motaro as a boss.

I really dig Araknyd's idea, as well.
Mk1 shit=Genius.

Those two are the only ones I really want as DLC at the moment :(, but I also like Araknyd's MK1 DLC wish list.

Glad you guys like the idea.
I started messing around with photoshop, and got the idea for an MK1 revision.
Sadly though, I don't think it will ever happen.
So, the easiest way to go about that is to add the missing stages / costumes to MK9.

Anyways let me know what you guys think of the photoshop. ;-)

mk1select_screen.jpg

Glad you guys like the idea.
I started messing around with photoshop, and got the idea for an MK1 revision.
Sadly though, I don't think it will ever happen.
So, the easiest way to go about that is to add the missing stages / costumes to MK9.

Anyways let me know what you guys think of the photoshop. ;-)

mk1select_screen.jpg

I don't think there going to continue supporting MK9, but who knows, maybe they might bring MK1 stages and klassic skins in the next MK?

And I like your MK1 revision photoshop! :cool:

I think Chucky And/Or The Leprechaun would be good to have as DLC.

Lol, seriously?
I mean, everyone's got their opinion but Chucky?
I don't see how the mechanics would work for other fighters, they would always just have to sweep him to get a hit :laugh:

The MK1 photoshop is the shit, Commander :cool:

Thanks, dude. ;-)
Although, I keep seeing the MK1 HD Remix stuff posted in the MUGEN thread and keep wondering "Why can't NRS do an MK 1 HD revision, like these guys are?" :-(
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/25235-Mortal-Kombat-HD-Remix-with-MUGEN/page10000

Such amazing work.

At the very least, I don't see WHY NRS can't add these missing MK1 stages and costumes into MK9 via DLC.
It would sell like f*cking hot-cakes!!!!

I'm not a game designer, so if somebody could explain this to me, it would be greatly appreciated.