Who do YOU want for DLC?

What character do you want as DLC?

• Total voters
I wanted Fujin so bad. His fatalities could have been awesome with new graphics like his MK4 one where he ripped your skin off with wind.

You and me both.
I also wanted to see what Fujin's wind skin rip fatality or cyclone cross-bow fatality would have looked like with MK9 graphics.
Oh well.
Guess we'll have to wait until MK10. :-(

Both of those fatalities would have been badass in MK9.

Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series)
Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Assassin`s Creed)
John marston (Red Dead Redemption)
Ryu/Akuma (Street Fighter) I don`t want them both.
Darth Vader (Star Wars)
Bowser (mario)

Last edited:
now that we got freddy as a dlc, then what about jason vorhees.

and what happen to onaga after armaggedon. bring him back too.

If it's possible for MK9: Tanya, Sareena, Tremor (for all those who love him so much), and a Cyber Smoke (UMK3) costume.

Otherwise, I'll start my MK10 DLC wishlist which are:

- Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw)
JulietsterlingRender.jpg

- Rayne (Bloodrayne)
bloodrayne1.jpg

Last edited:
Cyber Smoke costume? God no

No wonder this is the 666th post. It sucks lol

Nah for real man, a Cyber Smoke costume would be just fine. I don't want damn smoky cloud or stinky fingers or any of that shit.

I also don't want Scorpion+Sektor like in UMK3. The idea was awesome back then but it's 2012. Time for new shit son.

Cyber Smoke costume? God no

If Boon has the time to make an all new separate Smoke for MK9, the more power to you. But if he can't, he would at least make a costume for that character since people have been demanding Cyber Smoke.

I would expect Tanya, Sareena, and Tremor to be in MK10 btw.

If you're gonna bring back Cyber Smoke, don't come up with some copout solution like making him a costume for Human Smoke. Cyber Smoke has ALWAYS been his own character, so bring him back as a full-fledged character or don't bring him back at all

Cyber Smoke would be different from previous incarnations, anyway, Shira, if he were ever brought back (which he won't be, but ah well)

definitely Cyber smoke, rain, and chameleon , Frost and shinnok and please ohhh pleaseeeeeeeee ED BOON WE WANT TO SEE THE BEST FIGHTER EVOLVE ....... YOU SEE KILLER INSTINCT IN NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANNA SEEEEEEEEEEEE A IN REBOOT OF MKT AND UMK3 ARCADE IN 1 COMPLETE IN GAME ALL CHARACTERS IN DA CAST ADDDING RUN BUTTON #1 AND ADDING BRUTALITIESSSSSSSSSSS IS A #1 PRIORITY PLEASE DO IT FOR THE FANS

definitely Cyber smoke, rain, and chameleon , Frost and shinnok and please ohhh pleaseeeeeeeee ED BOON WE WANT TO SEE THE BEST FIGHTER EVOLVE ....... YOU SEE KILLER INSTINCT IN NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANNA SEEEEEEEEEEEE A IN REBOOT OF MKT AND UMK3 ARCADE IN 1 COMPLETE IN GAME ALL CHARACTERS IN DA CAST ADDDING RUN BUTTON #1 AND ADDING BRUTALITIESSSSSSSSSSS IS A #1 PRIORITY PLEASE DO IT FOR THE FANS

Or at least do this in MK10!!!

I highly doubt it'll be done for MK9.

- Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw)
JulietsterlingRender.jpg

- Rayne (Bloodrayne)
bloodrayne1.jpg

Please add these in too Mr. Boon!!!

Tyranathon is actually Shang Tsung inside the body of me, Turlough Freeman, Chairman of Freeman Enterprises. The sorcerer led me into his old island fortress and offered to give my Ring Of Souls life if i play host to his soul. I accepted it and embraced the powers of a god.. a god of souls. Shang Tsung thought he can control me. ME? HA! But he will soon learn his gravest mistake. No one controls the true ruler of Earthrealm..no one.

Fatalities:

Soul Stripper: Tyranathon impales his opponent's heart with the Soul Stripper, his enchanted dagger. He lifts him/her up and imprisoned his/her soul into his Ring of Souls. After that, he drops the soulless corpse to the ground and laughs at he gazes at his ring with glee.

Storybook Of Death: Tyranathon takes out a storybook, opens it and points it at his opponent. He or she is sucked into the book and the sorcerer watches and smiles as he/she is tortured to death at the hands of the torturers inside the book. Tyranathon closes the book and says "The End".

Last edited:
Who will they add next? Harry Potter?

As years progressed, NRS has been adding many guest characters that mostly fit the franchise and others who definitely do not belong in the MK world. So anyone is possible. Tekken 7 even has a Final Fantasy character and a Walking Dead character in their game.

So far here are the guests of MK...

MK9 Guests:
* Kratos
* Freddy Kreuger

MKX Guests:
* Jason Voorhees
* Predator
* Alien
* Leatherface

MK11:
* Spawn
* Terminator
* Robocop
* Rambo

Havik for MK11 DLC or base roster in the next game. The character is a throwback to when the series was much weirder and more mysterious, and I love him because of that. And he's about the only 3D era character that wouldn't need any kind of redesign whatsoever, at least in my opinion.

Havik for MK11 DLC or base roster in the next game. The character is a throwback to when the series was much weirder and more mysterious, and I love him because of that. And he's about the only 3D era character that wouldn't need any kind of redesign whatsoever, at least in my opinion.
I'd love to see Havik in this game, but every DLC character on here (even Fujin) is either A) super safe, B) a klassic Trilogy era character or C) a fucking guest.
Maybe we can get Havik on either the main roster or DLC for MK12, but nah, it seems like WB / NRS are playing it safe with the DLC this time around.