Who do YOU want for DLC?

What character do you want as DLC?

• Total voters
As much as I like variety, those 2 characters are a bit extreme as far as MK characters. Meat is better than the drunken master though. Bo Rai Cho should have never made it.

Team Tanya!

All meat does is piss blood everywhere. Atleast Bo Rai Cho has moves. And he even taught kung lao/liu kang.

I'm going with the ultra hard to find character "Fix the friggin net code" for the next DLC. Is it just me or is it getting worse?

Last edited:
Females i want

1. Khameleon
2. Nitara
3. Kira
4. Tanya
5. Jataaka
6. Sareena
7. Frost
8. Kia
9. Ashrah
10. anther new female

Males:

1. Tremor
2. Belokk
3. Baphomet
4. Hornbuckle
5. Normal Blaze
6. Chameleon
7. Reiko
8. Havik
9. Daegon
10. Taven
11. anther new male
12. meat
13. Fujin
14. Drahmin

new fatalities & old ones for

Scorpion
Reptile
Ermac
Rain
Smoke
Cyrax
Sector
Striker
Mileena
Kabal
Liu Kang
Kung Lao
Sub-zero
Kano
Shang Tsung
Quan Chi
the whole resoter basically

and new stages like the portal

maybe bew stage fatalities

and everyone to have a few more costumes like kung laos orginal or even a new one or both

Bosses:
Motaro
Shinnok but playable

I LOVE BATMAN DEMON DLC!!!!!
8em2ztla9ow2yy95aey2.jpg

CYBER. SMOKE. As his own character, not some douche ass costume.
21oq1wk.jpg

gonna have to agree. where did all of his fans go?! I came here to this forum thinking that robo smoke fans would be a majority being the forgotten character, but I was wrong. Instead we got people pushing how the story is changed and he wouldnt fit. Wow you guys sure will take anything up the ass when it comes to them changing shit. lol like DLC characters need to be involved in the story anyway. Oh well, this is old new that we would have been talking about months ago.

at least I got you, wraith, and some others in my group

gonna have to agree. where did all of his fans go?! I came here to this forum thinking that robo smoke fans would be a majority being the forgotten character, but I was wrong. Instead we got people pushing how the story is changed and he wouldnt fit. Wow you guys sure will take anything up the ass when it comes to them changing shit. lol like DLC characters need to be involved in the story anyway. Oh well, this is old new that we would have been talking about months ago.

I got yo back =)

I agree with all of this.
It was fine with Cyrax and Sektor getting Human Alts, but GODDAMNIT There are 2 smokes.
Not two different Smokes, two different versions of him.
People think he is copypasta with Sektor's Punch but that could've been changed.
And there could've been a different take on the harpoon.
Regardless, he is a much better fit than Anyone we got as DLC (except Rain).