Who do you think are the best tag team partners in MK9?

My mains reptile/sub zero but once rain comes out I might have to bench subby and that's disappointing so I don't know

Best tag is scorpion and kratos i not play them But they are ultimate team : scorpion use spear to stun then change to kratos & kratos use his easyest 28% damage combo on stunned opponent . i think it is < Triangle Hold Then > O . super easy and effective =)

For a while I though Scorpion and Sub-Zero were the best team up, but now I find Scorpion and Ermac are a better team that can dish out HUGE damage together. Scorpion can force his through any characters block then allowing Ermac to unleash a severly punishing combo of 45% +. Besides they're move sets compliment eachother better than Fire and Ice in my oppinion.

Another team up that is even more brutal than Ermac and Scorpion is Raiden and Kabal. Omg, fighting the team up of Raiden and Kabal is a nightmare, you WILL lose.

Another team up that is even more brutal than Ermac and Scorpion is Raiden and Kabal. Omg, fighting the team up of Raiden and Kabal is a nightmare, you WILL lose.

Nah man... Scorpion and Subzreo can combo 2 FULL LIFE characters from full health to death.
Luckily in that amount of time you will build a breaker lol.

these are guaranteed resets in the team.

johnny and mileena is rape...

they compliment each other quite well making up for each others weaknesses

I've been using Baraka and Jax lately.
Lord help you if you get in that corner.

I think Raka compliments any character he is partnered with.

Noob and Jade work well togather.

Double kicks get people to corner quick for noob.

and can combo into ghost ball and give Jade a guaranteed breach of defense which jade has huge problems dealing with.

Scorpion/Ermac do pretty well togather as well. I can end my combos with F4, hell fire(assisted) as ermac and start charging my unblockable awesome :D

cant go passed shang and quanchi! deadly alliance ftw! mad mind games there!

partner raiden with anyone with a stun attack and you've got 50%60%+ using his tag assist projectile.. subzero raiden- 65% piece of cake.

(b1 2 d,b,L1, repeat) i know you can do the same with noobs ghost ball for a different effect.

my favourite tag combo at the moment is with johnny and jax
nothing flashy just awesome. drop the usual nutpunch for a tag assist.

johnny, Jip,f4,11, 11, 44 d,bL1 (ground pound) it will hit as they touch the ground. then they get popped up and you go
f4,11,44,nut punch or d,b,L1 again!! if you have the metre..

nice GP set ups too, johnny f3,2, and 114 both stun long enough for an assist groundpound.

or short combo, high damage, johnny, Jip,f3,3,L1, EX d,f,2 36%

Last edited:
Nah man... Scorpion and Subzreo can combo 2 FULL LIFE characters from full health to death.
Luckily in that amount of time you will build a breaker lol.

these are guaranteed resets in the team.

That's a good point if people actually used the tools in Tag. I don't know if you saw in the other thread but I play Tag like 95% of the time when I play. I have NEVER ONCE seen a person that uses the tools. They just treat it as two 1v1 matches. I wish people would take the time to learn how to play Tag. haha. I'm sure when you play Tag you try to use both characters, I'm just talking about the other people....

SCORPION AND ERMAC

this guy i fought a while back used to do 60 % combos with these 2, when i would block his combo string he would call in scorpion for his unblockable hellfire and gave him the opportunity to start another devistating combo. lets not forget about scorpions crazy resets and the thousands 50/50 traps he has and mix that with ermac's hard to brake air combos and u have urself a deadly combination.

the deadliest tagteams would be these guys for specific reasons.

NIGHTWOLF= regenaration and projetile reflection and i believe his ex lightning is unblockable.
CYRAX= can do 48% damage with just one bar, easy combos and pop ups
KITANA= hard to break air combos and can easily do 50 % damage
QUAN CHI= has an unblockable ground burst, can open u up for combos

cyrax/kitana can probably keep u in the air the whole match without u ever touching the ground.

Last edited: