Which Final Fantasy Character are YOU Most Like?

Well Im going to sleep listening to this song tonight

and also is FF13 really good cause I never got the chance to play it. I might borrow it from a friend though.

I like it. It's slot different. Some people think the game plays itself, with no strategy, but I find that there is a lot of strategy with targeting and paradigm shifts. The characters aren't most memorable, but they're still nice. Sazh and fang are easily the best. Honestly, unless your a diehard Final fantasy fan, it's a rent before you buy.

Also, the game is incredibly linear up until chapter ten from what I've been told.

Also also, the eidolons in this game are phenomenal, they fight with you, then transform, and the bosses are the most intense fights I've ever seen.

Well Im going to sleep listening to this song tonight

and also is FF13 really good cause I never got the chance to play it. I might borrow it from a friend though.

omg :D tifa is so pretty!!

I like it. It's slot different. Some people think the game plays itself, with no strategy, but I find that there is a lot of strategy with targeting and paradigm shifts. The characters aren't most memorable, but they're still nice. Sazh and fang are easily the best. Honestly, unless your a diehard Final fantasy fan, it's a rent before you buy.

Also, the game is incredibly linear up until chapter ten from what I've been told.

Also also, the eidolons in this game are phenomenal, they fight with you, then transform, and the bosses are the most intense fights I've ever seen.

i love the graphics!!

FFXIII_Snow.png

Personally, I'd say I'm most like Snow Villiers from FFXIII. I tend to let my emotions get the better of me, but I have no problem being tough when the situation calls for it. I'm also somewhat of a natural born leader, which Snow displays very much of, especially when you first meet him in the game. We're both also very stubborn people, and rarely let things get in our way when we put our minds to it.

I'd also draw some comparisons to Zidane Tribal from FFIX (the best in the series in my opinion), and a bit of Tidus from FFX (who I've been told I look very much alike haha!)

FinalFantasyDissdia-Jecht.jpg

some of the time i'm really like jecht i like things to be perfect but then there are times were i just want to have fun like tidus

Tidus_artwork.jpg

but i'm mostly like tidus i'm a hopeless romantic fool that dose any and every thing just to prove he's as good as hes says.

Last edited:
Wow. This is a tough one. I can't really pick out one character that I think I'm like. There was never anyone who I really identified with when I played the games. I always looked at the cast of each game as a whole rather than just one character. I'd probably most identify with a character from Final Fantasy VIII other than Squall. I like to be open and trusting with the people I'm closest to. My close friends mean a lot to me and if they needed me to help with anything I would be there. Maybe Zell? I always liked the comic relief he provided for the game, but I also like how he could be serious when the situation called for it. Yeah, I would definitely say Zell. I would only hope that I'm not as annoying as he can sometimes be.

I think if you were to say that to a group of perverted nerds they would have a heart attack. but yeah I agree :)

omg...! O.O

FinalFantasyDissdia-Jecht.jpg

some of the time i'm really like jecht i like things to be perfect but then there are times were i just want to have fun like tidus

Tidus_artwork.jpg

but i'm mostly like tidus i'm a hopeless romantic fool that dose any and every thing just to prove he's as good as hes says.

& again, more guys with big swords ;) lol btw would sora from kingdom hearts count as a final fantasy character??

Huh... the "similar threads" thing at the bottom actually found me something good. I think I may have totally missed this old post somehow back when it was new.

As much as I'd like to say I'm some totally awesome character... if I had to be honest I'd probably have to say I'm most like Wakka lol

Though I may also have a tiny bit of Edgar in there too

Balthier-from-Final-Fantasy-XII.jpg

Baltheir from FFXII. I do what I want most of the time, but I still care a lot about the people around me.

I'm surprised nobody's compared themselves to any of the Turks. I think that's exactly what I'm going to do.

reno-rude-edge.jpg

I compare myself to Reno because I'm kinda laid back...sometimes even clumsy. Plus, I'm letting my hair grow, but I'm not a redhead.

I compare myself to Rude, though, because I can also be a quiet and reserved guy sometimes...and I like to drink, and the Turks have been known to frequent bars...particularly in Junon and Wutai.

And one more thing...when Reno and Rude are off duty, they are off duty, and they feel like they don't have to do jack shit...which kinda describes me.