What Grinds your Gears, part 2

There are a lot of stray cats in Vegas. I've seen a few roadkilled ones, but I always get scared that when I see one crossing the street I'll watch it happen. That would funk me up for a few days.

When someone is selling something at a high price and they talk like they're so knowledgeable about it.

Bish, there is no god damn way that Legend Of Zelda is worth $80

When someone is selling something at a high price and they talk like they're so knowledgeable about it.

Bish, there is no god damn way that Legend Of Zelda is worth $80

Try buying a PSX original press of Xenogears. That makes $80 look cheap, since it's damn impossible to find.

Try buying a PSX original press of Xenogears. That makes $80 look cheap, since it's damn impossible to find.

Being a vintage video game collector is expensive.

I've only found 1 copy of Earthbound in my lifetime and I was $20 short on the price of $95. I wanted to cry.

Do you talk to [Sek]? He is also a vintage-nerd (In a very, very good way). His vintage gaming kung-fu is God Tier.

I grind my own gears.

Aside from maybe, maybe being a not-bad photographer (yet still, certainly not of the same caliber as some people I know), I find myself absolutely useless. Despite somehow having a permanent, life-long tattoo that incorporated a logo I myself designed, I can't for the life of me come up with a suitable wordmark or logo I'd like to use for my photography work.

One of these days, if I ever get accused of having a superiority complex, I had best save one of my many thrown-out rants about how completely shit I am at just about...well, everything.

[Closes Safari, re-opens Illustrator. Sigh.]

Broads playing with my emotions. Its usually the other way around. I hate this shit! I got no time for games woman!

Somebody is a moody bish who can't recognise a joke. Did your daddy beat you?

Bye Zoozoo I loved you as if you was my own slightly less evil twin brother.

3613713_o.gif

Of course I'm my boy Vergil you Zoozoo are Dante :)

Careful Dude. :)

Last edited:
The problem is becoming evident when it revolves around the same individual.

Try being less uppity.

~Thanks =)

Not my fault if he takes the bait after having made a questionable comment.

Here's a suggestion: DON'T BAIT.

You're being a constant troll, and then when you get banned, you complain about it.

If you can't handle being in the same forum as Critical, either hit the ignore button or do something else to solve your problem other than baiting people. We get it, you have a problem with him. Take it away from the forum. This shit is old now. The problems you two have with each other doesn't need to be dumped in every thread you two post in.

The problem is becoming evident when it revolves around the same individual.

Try being less uppity.

~Thanks =)

Here's a suggestion: DON'T BAIT.

You're being a constant troll, and then when you get banned, you complain about it.

If you can't handle being in the same forum as Critical, either hit the ignore button or do something else to solve your problem other than baiting people. We get it, you have a problem with him. Take it away from the forum. This shit is old now. The problems you two have with each other doesn't need to be dumped in every thread you two post in.

I can't believe I have to actually say this, but I don't constantly troll. You know that. Also, when did I get banned for trolling? I've been banned for flaming, if memory serves, but not trolling. So, I can't complain about something that hasn't happened. Also, my problem is less the past issues I've had with Alex (who, still, for some reason wants to play with me on PSN?!), and more the stream of nonsense comments he gets away with making. You better believe that grinds my gears, lol. So that second part of my comment is pretty key.

People lap it up though, so who am I to say anything, right? Everyone just white knights for him anyhow.