What Greases Your Gears?

Sriracha chili sauce on. Seriously you have to try it!!!!

Mortal Kombat, on expert.

Soulcalibur IV. SCV was "NOT" a real SC game imo.

The ocean.

Beck's Sapphire-yet again you have to try it. Best lager around imo.

Manual transmissions.

Clam cakes.

Heavy metal.

wi-fi.

Last edited:
Finishing preliminary writing on my novel greases my gears. :) 331,000 words, 560pp, 23 chapters + Prologue and Epilogue. Writing this draft of the manuscript took from late June/early July until tonight. Now I get to sit around and play with it until I drop maybe 30,000 words and finish editing it into a second (even third) draft. I'm super-ecstatic, since the concept of the book evolved from an idea I had in 2006. Long time coming.

Learned a new trick in HandBrake (a video file encoding software), that makes my life that much more stress-free at work.

Work smarter, not harder.

I love how my nice jeans back in 2010 fit me again. When I was in school (2011-2012), they didn't fit. Now I get to use those jeans again. Right timing when the other blue jeans I have is tearing apart.

That moment when you realize that some asshat / waste of sperm (not anyone on TRMK, personal life) isn't worth your frustration or time and you don't debate with them, and just go your merry way.

FeelsGoodMan.jpg :marchmellow:

What greases my gears are crappy puns. I don't know why, but I haven't been able to stop with them recently and every time I hear them I get a cheap laugh.

Also, watching people try to get in a woman's pants is always amusing.

since I was a kid, I had two (of many) big dreams. one was to go to watch wrestling live and the other was to go to a Detroit Red Wings game. I've now been to wrestling events multiple times and I just bought tickets to my first Red Wings game. My parents weren't poor, but, they couldn't exactly afford to bring all of us (5 people, including them) to wrestling or any hockey games, especially because everyone has their own hockey team, so, it isn't like we could all go chill and be happy we were not watching our own team play. the game is on November 24th in my hometown of Buffalo, NY, so I get to go home AND watch my team. double bonus.

no, I am not a fan of the sabres. so many people ask me why I don't cheer for all the buffalo teams. I don't mind buffalo teams, I have my bills shirt that I wear proudly in all their years of suckage, but, buffalo teams have just not appealed to me, in terms of being a die hard fan....they still hold a place in my heart because it's my hometown, but, the cowboys and red wings will always be my teams for life......there is something about the teams I like that I can't really explain (I liked dallas before romo was even there, before anyone jumps out and yells ROMO). i just love the red wings to death. all started with yzerman, he is my favorite player of all time. i was sad as hell when he left.

anyway, happy as hell, can't even put in to words. up in the nosebleeds, right in the center, awesome view, you can see everything in that arena, no matter where you sit, really, but, smack in the middle, i am feeling so randy.

You know what grinds my gears? Rebecca Black coming out with a new f#%kin song. Now, I have to hear that s#%t every time I turn on the morning news.

You know what grinds my gears? Rebecca Black coming out with a new f#%kin song. Now, I have to hear that s#%t every time I turn on the morning news.

Wrong thread.
This is the "What Greases Your Gears?" (makes you happy) thread.

OT
Getting my bass back after it was fixed + getting my Cyber Monday 1/4 inch cables = my gears totally greased.

Sriracha
Pre and post workout dranks
Really chill music
A good beer
That morning cigarette and last one before bed
A good story