Upcoming Games You Can't Wait For

I'm such a piece of shit funk boy.

Completely forgot about Fallout 4

This is the ONLY game that will push me to buy a next-gen system, and unless it only sees a console release, the PC I'm planning on building will suffice.

I also like to add Cyberpunk 2077 on my list. It was announced a few years ago by the team who made The Witcher. The developers said they are taking their time with it so it will be released only when it's fully completed. I haven't heard anything about it since it's announcement so I'm not sure what's going on.

ngsuir.jpg

i think it is safe to say wwe 2k14 is the last game i have bought console wise . i refuse to spend over a grand on a new gen gaming system plus 60 or more bucks a pop on a game i most likely have on 360 or ps3.

i consider myself to be a huge mass effect fan and it was mentioned details of mass effect 4 is coming in 2014 but still im not dropping money on a new gen system just to play one game. i will simply wait for the pc version

i think it is safe to say wwe 2k14 is the last game i have bought console wise . i refuse to spend over a grand on a new gen gaming system plus 60 or more bucks a pop on a game i most likely have on 360 or ps3.

A grand?
PS4 is $400 and X1 is $500.
Did you mean both consoles together?

Chances are that most games will be multi-platform (current-gen and next-gen) for a while, anyways, considering that not everyone is getting a PS4 and X1 right away and both Sony & MS said that they would both still support current-gen (PS3 & 360) for a few years into X1 and PS4.

A grand?
PS4 is $400 and X1 is $500.
Did you mean both consoles together?

Chances are that most games will be multi-platform (current-gen and next-gen) for a while, anyways, considering that not everyone is getting a PS4 and X1 right away and both Sony & MS said that they would both still support current-gen (PS3 & 360) for a few years into X1 and PS4.

well depending on the system plus extra controller wich is what another 60 or 65 bucks plus a few games 65 to 67 a pop so yea a little bit over a grand if you think about it. plus yahoo was talking about how now xbox live is monitored by the cia wich is odd. same with world of warcraft believe it or not.

plus if 80% of the games will be on current and next gen why spend the 4 or 5 hundred bucks when you can just pay the price for the game this gen?

The game isn't free because... you have to buy a console to play it on?

Superb Tazzmission logic there.

no system no digital download game since it is only exclusive to that system. ever think of that sweetheart?

besides i wouldnt spend 500 dollars on a system for one game where it only gives me 6 charachters and i have to buy the rest.

must be nice to just throw away money eh mr black?

no system no digital download game since it is only exclusive to that system. ever think of that sweetheart?

besides i wouldnt spend 500 dollars on a system for one game where it only gives me 6 charachters and i have to buy the rest.

must be nice to just throw away money eh mr black?

That makes no logical sense at all. The game is free. Trying to make out it isn't free because you need a console to play it is ridiculous. He never said the console is free. Just the game. It's not throwing money away to buy a console because...you have a console.

Last edited:

That makes no logical sense at all. The game is free. Trying to make out it isn't free because you need a console to play it is ridiculous. He never said the console is free. Just the game. It's not throwing money away to buy a console because...you have a console.

can you even define illogical? i highly doubt you can

I never considered F2P games truly free when they deliberately lock away content in hopes that people will pay for it.

True. Although that's not close to saying it's not free because you need a console to play it on.

Personally I don't like the F2P model, but we live in an age of day 1 DLC. People like to complain but then they still buy the stuff anyway. There are too many fanboys in gaming. Companies know that.

Last edited: