UMK3 Ninja Pack Request Thread

If they do release a UMK3 Ninja Pack, do you think that Sub-Zero will get another one? The maskless Sub-Zero is already wearing the UMK3 costume. Maybe they should give every ninja the same costume, but different faces.

Scorpion = Flaming Skull
Ermac = MK9 Arcade Ladder Ending/Deception
Smoke = Cyborg Helmet

If they do release a UMK3 Ninja Pack, do you think that Sub-Zero will get another one? The maskless Sub-Zero is already wearing the UMK3 costume. Maybe they should give every ninja the same costume, but different faces.

Scorpion = Flaming Skull
Smoke = Cyborg Helmet

It wouldn't be a UMK3 costume if they did that.

Scorpion = Flaming Skull
Smoke = Cyborg Helmet

This is a Request Thread to get UMK3 Ninja Outfits in MK9

I figured I would make a thread about this because while reading other topics there seems to be a good amount of people who really want this. So Write a message below asking NetherRealm Studios for a UMK3 Ninja Pack. Who knows it might just work because at the interview with Ed at Comic-Con he did say if there is high demand and the other DLC sold well they might do more.

So here is Ed's and the Official MK Twitter send them a tweet request this UMK3 Ninja Pack.

Ed's Twitter

Official MK Twitter

Also if you are just gonna Hate don't bother posting.

Couldn't agree more, I'd love the UMK3 ninja pack.

P.S Your signature is very cool!

Not that I know of. I'm really starting to believe that MK won't be receiving anymore DLC.

That's what I thought would happen with RDR. There was a massive wait in between the new Myths and Mavericks DLC released yesterday and the pack before that. Hopefully we'll see more, we may just have to wait a while.

I have to say I'm extremely surprised that the UMK3 ninja pack doesn't look like it's happening. I thought we'd get at least that, as most of the work is already done, but there you go...

Last edited by a moderator:
May happen with the GOTY edition of MK.
I doubt it, but I can't see them ignoring such a highly requested thing.

*cough*Tremor*cough*Cyber Smoke*cough*

:laugh:

Well, we already know that MK Vita is gonna have UMK3 Masked Sub-Zero and UMK3 Scorpion, Rain and Ermac, so it's pretty safe to assume that the rest of the ninjas are going to get one, too

They might be Vita exclusive, but hey, at least NRS listened to us, right?

Last edited:
Well, we already that MK Vita is gonna have UMK3 Masked Sub-Zero and UMK3 Scorpion, Rain and Ermac, so it's pretty safe to assume that the rest of the ninjas are going to get one

They might be Vita exclusive, but hey, at least NRS listened to us, right?
Yes do you want a job? Every cloud has a silver lining.

I'm certain that the ps vita costumes will be released as soon as MK Vita comes out, someone on youtube checked the coding on the Komplete Edition disc and said he found MK2 Milenna's outfit on there, he may be lying, I don't know but we will probably find out next tuesday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHm_SJ6gT2c

Last edited:
DLCPack.png

YES I WANT IT!@!r$%%^%