Twitter Updates from Ed Boon/NRS for MKX

^^
That sounds pretty black and white that there will be 2 completely new characters at E3, to me.

There's a subliminal message in there.. You have to stare at that sentence for 12 minutes while listening to jazz with one eye open and then Boon's true message will appear. I've tried it and now I know the plot of the game but I'm not going to share. :turbonaughtdy_1:

Re: boon hints sotry dialog?

Uh oh. Cyber Sub's dead and under the controlof Quan Chi. Meanwhile, Noob may turn back into Sub Zero. You thinking what Im thinking? Cyber Noob! Lol just kidding.

Anyway, I believe this to be Bi Han. To just overlook Kuai being thrown into the cyber initiative would be stupid. But perhaps he was revived into a human body or something. Who knows?

The reason I think the Sub-Zero in the trailer is Kuai Liang is because his costume has some similarities to his default in MK9. It has the Lin Kuei badge on his chest and the armor peices on each arm. I know that doesn't confirm anything at all but its just what I think.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

It's probably Bi Han.
Scorpion has never killed Kuai Liang

What if in this timeline it was Kuai Liang who killed Scorpion's clan? Quan Chi only manipulated Scorpion to kill Bi Han so he could serve him as Noob. Leaving the real murderer (Kuai Liang) to go free. The only thing is if they would do this, then we would have known in MK9.

Kuai Liang (cyber subby) is dead. I'm going with what was said earlier, Noob was brought back by the Elder Gods. But what does that mean for Noob Saibot? Will we get a Cyber Noob?

Kuai Liang (cyber subby) is dead. I'm going with what was said earlier, Noob was brought back by the Elder Gods. But what does that mean for Noob Saibot? Will we get a Cyber Noob?

Nah that wouldn't make sense.
If Bi Han gets resurrected then he returns to human form. Noob Saibot is kinda like Venom's Symboite that Quan Chi made if I'm remembering this correctly.

In order for Noob to become Cyber Noob, the Cyber Initiative would have had to capture the spirit which is Noob Saibot which is impossible.

There's a subliminal message in there..

Subliminal message? No.
You have to understand Ed better.
If he would have said 2 returning characters, then yeah, a post-MK3 character reveal would have been likely.

As I predicted before, NRS showcased 2 NEW characters at E3.
It was pretty obvious in Ed's Tweet.
2 NEW characters =/= post-MK3 characters.
New means new.

RT @EyEyazz: @noobde Thank You for the Gameplay Trailer!, can we expect to see Kombat Racing make a comeback from Armageddon? EB: Not likely

Boon has shot down Motor Kombat :-(

RT @lokheit: @noobde character specific intros for everyone? That's like 300+ intros, 600+ if there are 2 versions so each EB: Yup!

This just made my day, goes to show how much detail is going into this game. I freaking love interactions.

This just made my day, goes to show how much detail is going into this game. I freaking love interactions.

Same here.

I'm just wondering:
Does each character have 2 intros?
1 for when they are player 1 (introduced first) and 1 for when they are player 2 (introduced 2nd).

@noobde: RT @TuSamJa @noobde Can we expect anything MK related on E3 today? Will we see something new? EB: yea, still lotta new stuff

@noobde: RT @TheSnake1306 @noobde Good Show,really love what i saw. cant wait. When will be the next presentation or Demostrations? EB: All day @ E3