Tremor fans Rejoice! List 3 things you hope to see when Tremor is released. READY GO!

I apologize for my excitement in advance. Every MK forum I've joined for the last 10 years, I've always signed under the name MK-TREMOR. It feels pretty good for it to mean something. I thought it would be fun for Tremor enthusiasts alike to list a few things they are most looking forward to when Tremor makes his offical MK roster debut. That's right. He is no longer just a boss in a crappy Special Forces game or a ninja swap in a MK9 tower mission. SOUND OFF!

1. I hope they acknowledge the fact he was Lin Keui turned Black Dragon and maybe through his Bio or perhaps his ending they reveal the reason why he left. Perhaps it was the Cyborg initiative? Kano was able to get him to join after Kano's bloody brawl with Sub-Zero in the comics? (SIDENOTE) I wouldn't mind him making an appearance in a MK comic.

2. Seeing how he's a newest male MK Ninja in years, I hope they really make him as menacing as he looks on a gameplay standpoint. I hope to see 3 very unique variations and awesome fatatlities and God willing maybe a Black Dragon alternate costume to counter his Ninja look?

3. Most of all, I hope to see MK fans everywhere realize that the wait was worth it and he truly did deserve a chance to be in an MK roster even if it was via DLC. I hope his reception is huge. That way NRS would feel inclined to put him in future MK games.

#lilwayne #sorryforthewait

Lol sorry, I had to! However, like all the Tremor fans, though, I am a huge fan and super excited to see Tremor's variations. I also hope they have a fatality where he creates a giant road spike out of rocks and dirt!

Man, I'm totally pumped for Tremor. I trust in NRS to make him awesome.

1. I hope that his storyline is fleshed out a lot more. Lin Kuei ---> Black Dragon.

2. I'd love it if one of his projectiles was like Hotaru's, where he shoots a fireball into the ground under the opponent's feet and it pops them up.

3. I hope that he gets a "klassic ninja" skin.

Didn't his skin in the Vita version count as a klassic skin?

1. He should not be a human at all, he should just be summoned or created out of rock / earth. No ninja bullshit!
2. He should use the ground, the environment and use pieces of his own body to throw at opponents
3. He should be able to turn into stone where people damage when they punch him

So happy they kept his intimidating physical build from MK:SF intact and didn't turn him into something corny were he is full screen away casting rock spells like some wizard. I want to see this guy summon a boulder and brutality smash it into someone face with his stone hands. And that's the vibe I am getting from him right now. I hope he still has a ground quake attack!

So Tremor has finally made it in

I love that he is bulky and has Rock skin
Would love for his Bio to finally clarify if if he was ever part of the Lin Kuei before teaming up with the Black Dragon. Or Maybe he was a Mediator for the 2.

Love his moveset but make them original not hand me downs. (my slight changes)
*Backbreaker- Grabs them overhead and as he slams them towards to the ground but before they hit the ground, he summons a rock pillar that hits their back as he is slamming them down
*Earth Stomp- Stomps his foot causing the arena to shake, stunning the opponent
*Earth Blast- Charges up a sand sphere and launches it at the opponent. (It slows the character down, not stopping completely)
*Fireball (Ex)- The cracks between his arms burn with Fire/Lava, and as he extends his arm, he releases a Fireblast

*X-Ray- Tremor performs a ground stomp, which causes the opponent to stumble to all 4's, then he follows up with an Uppercut combined with the ground surrounding his fist (Xray), sending the opponent flying up, as they come down, he kicks in their chest (xray) sending them across the screen.

*Fatality- Tremor grabs the top of the opponents head, lifts them off their feet. Tremor begins to squeeze their head crushing it in as blood comes from their eyes and ears. Tremor then takes his other hand around their throat. And rips off the top part of their head letting their body fall, with their damaged brain showing and Tremor hoisting up the top of their head

Last edited:
I hope one of his fatalities is a sort of throwback to the fatality you do to Ermac in MKSM.

What do you think of these ideas. I thought of these awhile back:

jdnice11 said:
-Stomps on the ground, encasing/trapping the opponent in a rock only leaving their head out. Tremor forms a club like weapon around his arm and hits the opponent across the face twice. With the 3rd hit he smashes the club into their head splitting it open. The club is stuck in their head so Tremor removes his arm from the weapon and raises it in victory as a pool of blood flows down the trapped opponent.

-Knocking the opponent down on their back. Tremor traps their legs and arms to the ground. Forming spikes from the ground above the opponent, Tremor drops them on the opponent impaling them several times before Tremor jumps in the air and stomps on the opponents head.

The first one seems like more of an MK9 type fatality, but I like it.

The second one I'd like to hear elaborated a bit more, but it sounds like a pretty awesome idea nonetheless!

Elaborating the 2nd one for you:

-Tremor trips the opponent on their back. Summoning/forming spikes from the ground/earth to impale them through their hands and ankles pinning them to the ground. Tremor then forms another spike above the opponents head, and impales them with it through their mouth slowly. Tremor than stomps on the spike pushing it all the way through and severing the top part of their head. Its rolls towards the forward ground as the eyes twitch shut!

Hope you like that!

Elaborating the 2nd one for you:

-Tremor trips the opponent on their back. Summoning/forming spikes from the ground/earth to impale them through their hands and ankles pinning them to the ground. Tremor then forms another spike above the opponents head, and impales them with it through their mouth slowly. Tremor than stomps on the spike pushing it all the way through and severing the top part of their head. Its rolls towards the forward ground as the eyes twitch shut!

Hope you like that!

I love it. I can see that in MKX. It's just like Skarlets second fatality in MK9, but backwards.
I can especially see it with the current engine.
Could he always summon rocks?

Could he always summon rocks?

Im not sure...but he causes quakes when hitting the ground. Based on his appearance I would like to assume he has earth based powers (earthbender if you will)

I also would like to think as far as skills/abilities goes, Tremor is very brutish but skilled, relying more on his strength than discipline!

I hope that Tremor has a badass stalagmite pop-up move, the ability to form his hands into different weapons like The Sandman, and maybe an improvement on the MK9 rock throw.

I hope that Tremor has a badass stalagmite pop-up move, the ability to form his hands into different weapons like The Sandman, and maybe an improvement on the MK9 rock throw.

I was thinking the same thing...well maybe not the exact same thing but similar.
I would like him to create weapons (spikes, rock projectiles, etc) from the ground/earth around him. Or bc his arms are rock like, form Clubs/Spikes around them.

Stalagmite for sure. Can see that being a pretty sick X-ray or apart of his fatality.

It would be interesting if his special moves involves summoning obsidian flames and causing aftershocks. One of his variations should be a defense one like Unbreakable, which he can use stone flesh armor he can summon that takes up two bars to use and he can't be hit stunned for at least 5-10 seconds

I was really glad to hear that the brown-garbed ninja would finally be making an appearance in a MK fighting game. Anyone know when we'll have access to the fighters in the Kombat Pack? Here's hoping for a classic skin for him as well.

I'm just feeling bad. Tremor is cool and all, but Baraka is in the game so is Sindel, yet even if we get them it's going to be DLC. Fujin, Kabal and so on. At least Tremor looks cool on the adverts.