Here's hoping Tremor doesn't wind up being a one-timer.
I apologize for my excitement in advance. Every MK forum I've joined for the last 10 years, I've always signed under the name MK-TREMOR. It feels pretty good for it to mean something. I thought it would be fun for Tremor enthusiasts alike to list a few things they are most looking forward to when Tremor makes his offical MK roster debut. That's right. He is no longer just a boss in a crappy Special Forces game or a ninja swap in a MK9 tower mission. SOUND OFF!
1. I hope they acknowledge the fact he was Lin Keui turned Black Dragon and maybe through his Bio or perhaps his ending they reveal the reason why he left. Perhaps it was the Cyborg initiative? Kano was able to get him to join after Kano's bloody brawl with Sub-Zero in the comics? (SIDENOTE) I wouldn't mind him making an appearance in a MK comic.
2. Seeing how he's a newest male MK Ninja in years, I hope they really make him as menacing as he looks on a gameplay standpoint. I hope to see 3 very unique variations and awesome fatatlities and God willing maybe a Black Dragon alternate costume to counter his Ninja look?
3. Most of all, I hope to see MK fans everywhere realize that the wait was worth it and he truly did deserve a chance to be in an MK roster even if it was via DLC. I hope his reception is huge. That way NRS would feel inclined to put him in future MK games.
Man, I'm totally pumped for Tremor. I trust in NRS to make him awesome.
1. I hope that his storyline is fleshed out a lot more. Lin Kuei ---> Black Dragon.
2. I'd love it if one of his projectiles was like Hotaru's, where he shoots a fireball into the ground under the opponent's feet and it pops them up.
3. I hope that he gets a "klassic ninja" skin.
I hope one of his fatalities is a sort of throwback to the fatality you do to Ermac in MKSM.
jdnice11 said:-Stomps on the ground, encasing/trapping the opponent in a rock only leaving their head out. Tremor forms a club like weapon around his arm and hits the opponent across the face twice. With the 3rd hit he smashes the club into their head splitting it open. The club is stuck in their head so Tremor removes his arm from the weapon and raises it in victory as a pool of blood flows down the trapped opponent.
-Knocking the opponent down on their back. Tremor traps their legs and arms to the ground. Forming spikes from the ground above the opponent, Tremor drops them on the opponent impaling them several times before Tremor jumps in the air and stomps on the opponents head.
The first one seems like more of an MK9 type fatality, but I like it.
The second one I'd like to hear elaborated a bit more, but it sounds like a pretty awesome idea nonetheless!
Elaborating the 2nd one for you:
-Tremor trips the opponent on their back. Summoning/forming spikes from the ground/earth to impale them through their hands and ankles pinning them to the ground. Tremor then forms another spike above the opponents head, and impales them with it through their mouth slowly. Tremor than stomps on the spike pushing it all the way through and severing the top part of their head. Its rolls towards the forward ground as the eyes twitch shut!
Hope you like that!
Could he always summon rocks?
I hope that Tremor has a badass stalagmite pop-up move, the ability to form his hands into different weapons like The Sandman, and maybe an improvement on the MK9 rock throw.